T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I doubt it.. Tmobile doesn't care what phone u use, as long as its 1 sim for that account.. Its all about $$ they wouldn't screw you cause you used a temp phone in the meantime..
I'm going to have to go to them anyway to activate it because my sim card for the Note 7 is too small for that phone. Unless there's some sort of adapter for a nano sim.

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
That on my account it registers that I'm using a different phone and I don't get contacted about a replacement? Lol. Just really paranoid about all this.
I could definitely see that being an issue... I'd have CS make notes on your account to make sure there is a record of you currently owning a Note. The system may think you just did the exchange option...

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm about to be on my way up to T-Mobile right now to see if I can get a refund for only my screen protector as it doesn't make sense to use one anymore until I get a new phone...

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I did the registration for replacement notification on Tmobiles website....this at least gives me peace of mind until the replacements are available.....Screenshot_20160903-124426.png

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
The reason why I don't want to do that is because there is nothing comparable to the Note that is on the market. I don't want the edge which is smaller and older.
They aren't going to let you keep hanging on and on until you pick something else. They are giving you time.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
BLOW ME VZW............................................YO GET THIS.I WAS TOLD I WILL NOT GET EXCHANGED BY VZW BECAUSE I LEFT CARRIER a few days ago, and even if have purchase proof, wont exchange or refund as i bought on 20th august.
You need to contact Verizon's corporate office or Samsung.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar