10-12-2016 12:45 PM
2,848 ... 8586878889 ...
tools
    What surprises me is it least in my area the local T-Mobile stores don't open until 10 o'clock
    09-21-2016 06:40 AM
    Good luck,,, My T-mo store at first said they would sell me a Note 7, Then retracted. I turned my phone in before loaners were an option. I bought a cheap phone to use because they said I could just return it when the Note 7's came in. Meanwhile Verizon and Sprint are selling Note 7's to new customers. Not a happy customer T-MO.
    I did the same hopefully I can pick up one today. Unsuccessful with the 1844 number
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-21-2016 06:41 AM
    Make sure you bring chargers and Spen. People are getting turned away for not having everything which is B.S we should be able to just turn phone in.
    I had made a visit to the store the other day for something else and they said I can just bring the phone with me.
    DaBlackman619 likes this.
    09-21-2016 06:47 AM
    For those who ordered over the phone to have the replacement phone shipped to the store was yourJOD lease closed for that line? I have a second Note7 on my account and that JOD lease is showing as being completed.
    09-21-2016 06:53 AM
    Good luck,,, My T-mo store at first said they would sell me a Note 7, Then retracted. I turned my phone in before loaners were an option. I bought a cheap phone to use because they said I could just return it when the Note 7's came in. Meanwhile Verizon and Sprint are selling Note 7's to new customers. Not a happy customer T-MO.
    They actually CANT do that. Trust me, I've been that annoying customer that has called Tmobile 50 times now and asked the same question over and over again (because the talk in here always makes me second guess myself)

This is the paraphrased version of what I have been told (by about 10 different reps, mind you.) - If you owned a Note 7 previously, you are subject to the warranty exchange. It doesn't matter if you kept your Note 7, exchanged it for a S7 or S7 edge, exchanged for a totally different phone, or got a "loaner" phone, as long as you HAD a Note 7, you should be able to walk into a store today and get the new Note 7 for whatever phone you have. And any store that gives you trouble (which they shouldnt, as I have been told) you need to have them call customer support so they can verify all of this information. In my case, I've had all of these reps notate our conversations (and I know they do in fact leave notes because I have them read back to me, yeah, I'm that guy, but I've been burned before so hey) so there shouldn't be any excuse at all for not getting the Note 7.

Don't accept anything less today guys, you might have to put your foot down and kick and scream a little, but if Tmobile tells you that they cant give you a replacement Note 7 when you had one previously, THEY - ARE - WRONG
    amyf27 and DBR509 like this.
    09-21-2016 06:55 AM
    They actually CANT do that. Trust me, I've been that annoying customer that has called Tmobile 50 times now and asked the same question over and over again (because the talk in here always makes me second guess myself)

This is the paraphrased version of what I have been told (by about 10 different reps, mind you.) - If you owned a Note 7 previously, you are subject to the warranty exchange. It doesn't matter if you kept your Note 7, exchanged it for a S7 or S7 edge, exchanged for a totally different phone, or got a "loaner" phone, as long as you HAD a Note 7, you should be able to walk into a store today and get the new Note 7 for whatever phone you have. And any store that gives you trouble (which they shouldnt, as I have been told) you need to have them call customer support so they can verify all of this information. In my case, I've had all of these reps notate our conversations (and I know they do in fact leave notes because I have them read back to me, yeah, I'm that guy, but I've been burned before so hey) so there shouldn't be any excuse at all for not getting the Note 7.

Don't accept anything less today guys, you might have to put your foot down and kick and scream a little, but if Tmobile tells you that they cant give you a replacement Note 7 when you had one previously, THEY - ARE - WRONG
    Thanks for the info
    09-21-2016 07:00 AM
    Thanks for the info
    what I will do that before I set foot in this store is make sure they have them available the last thing I'm going to do is waste precious time
    09-21-2016 07:02 AM
    what I will do that before I set foot in this store is make sure they have them available the last thing I'm going to do is waste precious time
    Problem for me is that all my local stores were telling me in the phone yesterday that they hadn't gotten shipments at all. Said to maybe check back later today. One said after 3 and other 2 said after 6....I think they were all just blowing smoke though. Can't trust these guys in these stores at all.
    09-21-2016 07:14 AM
    I checked my account this morning and my JOD is still open for the N7. I hope this should be pretty easy for them. Return the loaner, exchange for the new n7 and let me take my phone and go.
    My jump is open as well but I never got a loaner, hopefully this is a painless process
    09-21-2016 07:14 AM
    The store by my work said they got 9 units in yesterday and the lady there I've been working with on a few other things so hopefully she can hold one for me and I can get it this morning
    09-21-2016 07:15 AM
    Problem for me is that all my local stores were telling me in the phone yesterday that they hadn't gotten shipments at all. Said to maybe check back later today. One said after 3 and other 2 said after 6....I think they were all just blowing smoke though. Can't trust these guys in these stores at all.
    That was yesterday. Some didn't want to deal with returns or anything until the 21st when Samsung said they'd go on sale. Most weren't saying anything for weeks. I'd suggest calling today. Maybe talk with a manager.
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-21-2016 07:19 AM
    That was yesterday. Some didn't want to deal with returns or anything until the 21st when Samsung said they'd go on sale. Most weren't saying anything for weeks. I'd suggest calling today. Maybe talk with a manager.
    a manager is definitely key
    09-21-2016 07:20 AM
    Something tells me we are going to hear horror stories today of whats going to happen in the stores.

I think it will be a mess with people waiting hours.
    jamesrick80 likes this.
    09-21-2016 07:42 AM
    Something tells me we are going to hear horror stories today of whats going to happen in the stores.

I think it will be a mess with people waiting hours.
    I think the process and wait time will vary quite a bit store to store. Some atores really seem to have a grip on the process and others not so much
    09-21-2016 07:43 AM
    Just spoke with T-Force on twitter. I was told that since I returned my phone for a full refund when the recall was announced that I would have to wait until the phone goes on sale to the general public.
    09-21-2016 07:43 AM
    Just spoke with T-Force on twitter. I was told that since I returned my phone for a full refund when the recall was announced that I would have to wait until the phone goes on sale to the general public.
    Doesn't sound right. My one local store said they're only handling recall replacements no new sales. If you had one and turned it in because of the recall, it's a recall replacement. Contact the local stores in your area
    09-21-2016 07:45 AM
    The one store I called yesterday said they're doing new sells. Today, the 21st.
    Call a store or more then one, talk to a manager of needed. Or if you can just walk right in.
    09-21-2016 07:47 AM
    Hmm I wonder with new purchases they are still asking for the 69.99 down for a JUMP on demand. That would be dumb... Verizon and AT&T dont.
    09-21-2016 07:51 AM
    The one store I called yesterday said they're doing new sells. Today, the 21st.
    Call a store or more then one, talk to a manager of needed. Or if you can just walk right in.
    T-mobile put out a statement late yesterday saying NO new sales. Exchanges only.
    09-21-2016 07:56 AM
    If we go into the store for an exchange can we choose what color we want or does it have to be the color as we have now? Also I'm sure (ymwv) will the store's ask for the box and accessories? I was hoping to keep the s-pen as a spare or backup. At this point the bad phone is the only thing they want or need. I'll leave it the car just in case.
    09-21-2016 07:58 AM
    Make sure you bring chargers and Spen. People are getting turned away for not having everything which is B.S we should be able to just turn phone in.
    I went with just my phone and took out the Spen but it was in my purse in case they spotted that it wasn't there. They didn't. So I have an extra one. All I returned was the plain phone, I mean the need the chargers and used headphones for what? to give to other people? Samsung doesn't need them. But I can understand them might needing the Spen.
    09-21-2016 07:59 AM
    Hmm I wonder with new purchases they are still asking for the 69.99 down for a JUMP on demand. That would be dumb... Verizon and AT&T dont.
    Verizon and AT&T have a Jump On Demand type of program?
    09-21-2016 08:05 AM
    Doesn't sound right. My one local store said they're only handling recall replacements no new sales. If you had one and turned it in because of the recall, it's a recall replacement. Contact the local stores in your area
    If he/she got a refund it likely wiped the Note out of their systems for retail stores, so I could see that possibly being the case.
    09-21-2016 08:09 AM
    So called the store here in Florida that is open and they have them but only in blue and silver no black right now
    09-21-2016 08:09 AM
    If he/she got a refund it likely wiped the Note out of their systems for retail stores, so I could see that possibly being the case.
    That's what I'm thinking. I wouldn't be able to go until after work anyway, so I'll see what kind of luck everyone else has with purchasing one today before I go in.
    09-21-2016 08:10 AM
2,848 ... 8586878889 ...