T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
That's the day I returned mine, and that's also the day (later in the afternoon) they announced the ability to even get a loaner phone. Idk if my original EIP is open or closed. No idea. All I know is I have a replacement device, S7 Edge that may or may not be a loaner phone...lol. Woooooooooooo!

You can check under your billing area on your account. Login, go to billing, and the EIP at the bottom. It shows active and they billed me the monthly cost this month on my bill. I am waiting for them to remove it before I pay since .. I returned the phone a while ago so I have no idea how it is open still.

laestrella

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm at a T-Mobile store now getting my replacement Note. I'm switching from a silver to the coral. I do have a loaner and they had no idea what to do. They called customer service and got a shipping label and boxed up the loaner but now I have to wait for the phone to be returned before the EIP is removed which doesn't make me happy.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
You can check under your billing area on your account. Login, go to billing, and the EIP at the bottom. It shows active and they billed me the monthly cost this month on my bill. I am waiting for them to remove it before I pay since .. I returned the phone a while ago so I have no idea how it is open still.

Yeah my bill has a $949 credit (full price of the note 7) on it right now, so my account balance is like a credit of $650 or something like that.......you can't make this kind of stuff up!

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
You may have to ask them to remove it. I returned mine on Saturday and my down payment had been refunded to my card as of yesterday but the $33.50 monthly payment had not been credited. I sent T-Force a DM and they said good catch and the refund was on my account within minutes.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I'm at a T-Mobile store now getting my replacement Note. I'm switching from a silver to the coral. I do have a loaner and they had no idea what to do. They called customer service and got a shipping label and boxed up the loaner but now I have to wait for the phone to be returned before the EIP is removed which doesn't make me happy.

Where? Every one I call in northern VA says they don't have them yet.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
If there we even a possibility of any sort of fee, just made sure that I got a direct message from a tmobile twitter rep stating that there are no fees and all fees possible are waived ...lol I'm keeping that message and screenshot

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
If there we even a possibility of any sort of fee, just made sure that I got a direct message from a tmobile twitter rep stating that there are no fees and all fees possible are waived ...lol I'm keeping that message and screenshot

Spoke to tmobilehelps on Twitter, now all of a sudden it's called an exchange so people looking to swap colors like me are out of luck

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Spoke to tmobilehelps on Twitter, now all of a sudden it's called an exchange so people looking to swap colors like me are out of luck
They probably ensured that the replacement orders were based on the colors people had at first..imagine if everyone were switching colors..it would be a mess(situation is already messy)..and a warranty exchange is much easier to process in the system. Glad I originally had had a black which is the safest color choice.....

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I called the 844 number and he said as long as i order before 2:30pt ill get it tomorrow. I suggest everybody to call.
I'm going in store. That's how I've been directed to go and the local stores know me.and have my account info. I don't want to cause any humanly possible delays any further than I've already been waiting

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Hey try to not show anyone your credits, I don't want this ruined for the rest of us who also have credits on our account...only takes one screenshot like this to reach upper management

Status
Not open for further replies.