10-12-2016 12:45 PM
2,848 ... 9394959697 ...
tools
    Yea ...see when I went to carry back my phone, I asked the rep would I be able to get a new one when the replacements come in, or should I hang on to it, they assured me I would be able to pick one up no problem as I had one originally. Now I am hearing stuff like not till November.. which is honestly pushing me to get another phone with that long a wait.
    09-21-2016 05:09 PM
    Did you do the update? You should receive an update from T-Mobile T-Mobile.
    I did the TMobile update, that battery icon is green as a Christmas tree...lol, doesn't bother me. But u see it, since we aren't used to it. Battery seems to last longer, I was at 24% and it was still there after surfing, sending textes and talking. But as someone else said I will give it more time.
    09-21-2016 05:09 PM
    I did the TMobile update, that battery icon is green as a Christmas tree...lol, doesn't bother me. But u see it, since we aren't used to it. Battery seems to last longer, I was at 24% and it was still there after surfing, sending textes and talking. But as someone else said I will give it more time.
    09-21-2016 05:12 PM
    Green battery
    09-21-2016 05:13 PM
    I returned my recalled note 7 on Sept 10 in store and got a note 5 loaner at that time. Today I brought my note 5 into a different local store and exchanged it for the note 7. They processed it like a return on the note 5 and new purchase note 7. I just paid tax and the 69 down because I got a $147 credit from the original recalled note 7 turn . I have a blue coral note 7 this time around and like.
    I didn't realize how nice looking the blue note 7 was until today...you can actually see every aspect of the design...it seemed like the black note 7 sort of hid the design attributes.....
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-21-2016 05:15 PM
    I didn't realize how nice looking the blue note 7 was until today...you can actually see every aspect of the design...it seemed like the black note 7 sort of hid the design attributes.....
    I definitely like it too
    09-21-2016 05:15 PM
    Went to my local store in Santa Clarita, California this morning. I arrived 10 minutes before they open at 10am, two guys also arrived a few minutes after me. After we got in, the whole process for me only took 15 minutes. I got to keep everything including the s pen. I only gave them the note 7 itself, in return I got a shiny new note 7 and everything else in the box.

The next guy after me have his silver explosive note 7, but the store only have black and blue, so he settled for the blue one.

The new note 7 build quality seems to be a lot better, the old stylus click part tends to get stuck when pressed slowly but the new one doesn't. My old note have this massive screen gap but the new one is tight.
    lv2bsilly likes this.
    09-21-2016 05:24 PM
    Yea ...see when I went to carry back my phone, I asked the rep would I be able to get a new one when the replacements come in, or should I hang on to it, they assured me I would be able to pick one up no problem as I had one originally. Now I am hearing stuff like not till November.. which is honestly pushing me to get another phone with that long a wait.
    Call the 1-844 number. If you previously owned the Note7 and returned it after all this battery stuff came out, they can see it on your account and will process the warranty replacement. That's what I did this morning because I don't have time to drive around to find a store and the one by my house wouldn't hold them for me.
    09-21-2016 05:26 PM
    I'm loving the Blue Coral. I didn't think I was going to, but having it now, its definitely the best color imo.
    jamesrick80 and amyf27 like this.
    09-21-2016 05:29 PM
    If you returned your phone for a loaner or an S7, call customer care until you get someone who knows what they're doing. I was told you can only get a replacement through the store. Stores have told me I could only get one if I still physically had my note 7, and when I called customer care I finally got someone who processed an order over the phone and it's being shipped to the store for pickup.
    Also, I emailed John Legere and gave the Ocala store some mad props. I hope he reads it and contacts them to give them a virtual high five. I couldn't have gotten better service at an Apple store than what I got there today. Excellent service!
    amyf27 likes this.
    I went this morning with my note 7 and a loaner s7 edge. Spent 3 hours in the store because they weren't sure what they were doing. They also said they couldn't take my loaner. I told them I was leaving and they said I had to leave my old note 7 since they already returned it. I told them T-Mobile told me to bring my old phone and loaner to s store. Eventually they returned the loaner and I walked out with a new note 7.
    09-21-2016 05:41 PM
    I totally understand that and thought that is what was supposed to happen, when I called I was told because i bought it outright and it was not on an EIP how I could not get a replacement. For some reason they can't see it on my account..
    09-21-2016 05:42 PM
    Do you still have receipts from the original purchase or when you took it in for a refund? I would think that would be good enough to get you one.
    09-21-2016 05:50 PM
    I saw that some stores reported having them today so I called and ran right over to get my new Note7. The store had only gotten blue models in but I figured it would be a fun color and wanted to turn in my S7Edge loaner phone before something happened to it.

When I got home it still had the white battery icon but after a bit an update came across and now it is green (guaranteed not to melt / explode) . There was another person turning in a phone when I was there but they had decided to switch to Apple as they were still a bit worried about the battery.

So far it seems to be running cooler even with all the app installs and lots of screen on time configuring things. My old black on never got too hot but certainly was warmer than this one has gotten so far. I hope the exchanges go smoothly so people can get back to enjoying their Note7 devices and not worry about defects.
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-21-2016 05:50 PM
    Now they tell me I can buy 1 today when I was refused then twice today. Please T-Mobile, please get it together
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread-screenshot_2016-09-21-17-59-22.jpg  
    09-21-2016 06:01 PM
    I saw that some stores reported having them today so I called and ran right over to get my new Note7. The store had only gotten blue models in but I figured it would be a fun color and wanted to turn in my S7Edge loaner phone before something happened to it.

When I got home it still had the white battery icon but after a bit an update came across and now it is green (guaranteed not to melt / explode) . There was another person turning in a phone when I was there but they had decided to switch to Apple as they were still a bit worried about the battery.

So far it seems to be running cooler even with all the app installs and lots of screen on time configuring things. My old black on never got too hot but certainly was warmer than this one has gotten so far. I hope the exchanges go smoothly so people can get back to enjoying their Note7 devices and not worry about defects.
    Lots of blue replacements sent from samsung
    09-21-2016 06:02 PM
    I'm loving the Blue Coral. I didn't think I was going to, but having it now, its definitely the best color imo.
    I have the explosive blue coral it's an awesome color not the most masculine color combination but I also don't think it's the most feminine color combination, I was thinking of getting a black replacement but what I don't like about black it seems you can see every little scratch and dust more than any color, did you have a black note before?
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-21-2016 06:09 PM
    I have the explosive blue coral it's an awesome color not the most masculine color combination but I also don't think it's the most feminine color combination, I was thinking of getting a black replacement but what I don't like about black it seems you can see every little scratch and dust more than any color, did you have a black note before?
    I switched from black to blue. I really liked the black because it looked slick as hell, but it also looked a lot like other phones out there when in a case. Blue coral is unique for sure.
    jamesrick80 likes this.
    09-21-2016 06:30 PM
    None of my stores had any blacks. I called everywhere. Some were having issues adding the Note's to their inventory. Went up to my store closest to home as well as the one closest to work and neither had any. I am getting the guy at the store closest to home to call me (hopefully tomorrow) when he gets a black Note 7 in stock. I am not switching colors. I refuse.
    09-21-2016 06:39 PM
    No stores in my area had anything left by the time I got off work, next shipment is "possibly" Friday, so round and round we go , when this will stop, no one knows
    09-21-2016 06:43 PM
    I've spent 6 hours today on this. that's around $200 in lost wages for me, $30 in wasted airtime on my temporary pre-paid phone since i can't activate my note 7s, not to mention the stress. I've been to 7 t-mobile stores that don't have anything, except one had a couple blues. I spent more than an hour on the phone between wait time and talking to the rep only to find out 1. They can't guarantee what color they will send me but it will probably not be the Silver I ordered, and 2. they can't do it on the phone anyway since i never activated the phones because I received them after the recall had been announced and would rather not endanger my home and family.

the rep suggested I call a t-mobile store and ask them to reserve units (I actually have 2, one for me and one for my wife) but of course no store is willing to do that.

And now i've spent more than 30 minutes waiting for a reply to my twitter DM. they sure were quick to reply to my public tweet though....While I was typing I finally got a reply (it took 37 minutes) but they want me to verify my account with a code sent to the number which has never been activated.

I can't believe how poorly t-mobile has handled my case. I'm glad some of you have had more luck.
    09-21-2016 07:14 PM
    I've spent 6 hours today on this, or in other words around $200 in lost wages for me, $30 in wasted airtime on my temporary pre-paid phone since i can't activate my note 7s, not to mention the stress. Good thing there's a $25 bill credit to "offset" the extra trouble and expense. I've been to 7 t-mobile stores that don't have anything in stock except one had a couple blues. I spent more than an hour on the phone with customer service between wait time and talking to the rep only to find out that A. They can't guarantee what color they will send me but it will probably not be the Silver I ordered, and B. they can't do it on the phone anyway since I never activated the phones since I received them after the recall had been announced and would rather not endanger my home and family by turning them on. My tiny kids use my phone to watch youtube. Can you imagine if it lit up in their little hands?

the rep suggested I call a t-mobile store and ask them to reserve units (I actually have 2, one for me and one for my wife) but of course no store is willing to do that.

And now i've spent almost 40 minutes waiting for a reply to my twitter DM. they sure were quick to reply to my public tweet though. I finally got a reply but they want me to verify my account with a code sent to the number which has never been activated, then it took almost another 15 to get another link. I'm still waiting for them to reply now that this one is done.
    It's safe to say I'm rather disappointed.
    09-21-2016 07:23 PM
    No stores in my area had anything left by the time I got off work, next shipment is "possibly" Friday, so round and round we go , when this will stop, no one knows
    Same with me
    09-21-2016 07:39 PM
    Been following the thread for a while, and would like help clearing up something. Basically anyone that returned their notes early and did not get another phone are screwed over on the new notes this week?
    Yep.. That is correct. Unless you are a Verizon, us cellular and I think sprint customer. They are selling them to new customers or refunded customers. T-Mobile says they [T-Mobile ] will not sell unless Samsung gives them the ok to sell to general public. Meanwhile I have four note 7 cases. 2nd edition vr, and wireless charger collecting dust because I had to return my launch day note 7... Irritated ugh
    09-21-2016 07:44 PM
2,848 ... 9394959697 ...