T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystinonfire

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I haven't turned my N5 in yet...I think it's due back the 5th or 6th I'm wondering if I can get that extended until the replacements come in case anything happens to my N7.

Probably -- I feel like TMo has such great customer service that if you called or went into a store they would probably make some sort of exception.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
My tmobile store I just called doesn't have much info yet but recommends I come into the store to return the device and get a new one. They don't recommend I keep the device now and say I should return it and wait for new ones to come out. What do you think?

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
My tmobile store I just called doesn't have much info yet but recommends I come into the store to return the device and get a new one. They don't recommend I keep the device now and say I should return it and wait for new ones to come out. What do you think?
If you have a back up you should. I don't have a back up yet so I have to wait.

crystinonfire

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Can someone confirm or point to a link that says the timeframe is 2-4 weeks now instead of this coming week?

I was okay with using my Note 2 for 1-2 weeks, but a month might be brutal. This standard charging speed is just so terrible. Since I'm JOD, I think I could go to T-Mo and get a Note 5 or an S7E, but then I'd lose my first priority for the non-exploding Note 7...which I don't really want to do. So I just want to make sure I have all the facts.

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Can someone confirm or point to a link that says the timeframe is 2-4 weeks now instead of this coming week?

I was okay with using my Note 2 for 1-2 weeks, but a month might be brutal. This standard charging speed is just so terrible. Since I'm JOD, I think I could go to T-Mo and get a Note 5 or an S7E, but then I'd lose my first priority for the non-exploding Note 7...which I don't really want to do. So I just want to make sure I have all the facts.
Post#120. Email says 2-4 weeks.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if it will affect anything if I start using another phone temporarily and put the Note 7 away until it's time to replace it?

Stealthieone

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
That on my account it registers that I'm using a different phone and I don't get contacted about a replacement? Lol. Just really paranoid about all this.
I doubt it.. Tmobile doesn't care what phone u use, as long as its 1 sim for that account.. Its all about $$ they wouldn't screw you cause you used a temp phone in the meantime..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia