T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

graham2024

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
From what T-Mobile has said, your JOD will be rolled back to what it was if you return the phone. I'm not sure how long it will take, but it will be like you never upgraded if you return it, not exchange it.
Yeah, but like, I'd be phoneless. Would my payments just pick back up where they left off with the S7, that I've already turned in?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, but like, I'd be phoneless. Would my payments just pick back up where they left off with the S7, that I've already turned in?
From what I've seen, it looks now like the new phones will be coming in next week possibly.

Since you turned in your S7, that phone payment is fulfilled.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Based on one frying in Australia now, do you think we should keep using the devices if we are wishing to swap it for another Note, or should I go and get a refund?

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
No one can tell you what to do. It's all about how comfortable your feel.

Personally, I'll continue using the phone until Samsung says not to. I have adjusted my charging to only when I'm in the room, awake, and phone is on non flammable surface. No more fast charging, no charging when I'm sleeping.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Just to play it safe I busted out my S7 to use and will keep my Note 7 boxed up and take it to exchange when they come in. I was thinking about the Edge but I'd be getting an outdated phone again.

acentralist

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
No one can tell you what to do. It's all about how comfortable your feel.

Personally, I'll continue using the phone until Samsung says not to. I have adjusted my charging to only when I'm in the room, awake, and phone is on non flammable surface. No more fast charging, no charging when I'm sleeping.

How do you turn off fast-charging?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Also when they get the new ones in, do you think it will be faster to have them send us one and we send ours back after we get it? I mean will the stores get a bunch of new Note 7s to swap in a hurry, or would it be faster getting it directly from the warehouse like we did with pre order?

Chitown28

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I got a silver one and want black are you guys sure they wont have an issue giving me a black one when i go to exchange it at tmobile? How do you we know for sure?

Deputy1

May 14, 2014
Visit site
I have continued to use mine as I have since I bought mine last month. I use my Samsung wireless charger overnight. Samsung fast charger when needed. Zero heat issues regarding the battery. I'll continue to use mine and take my chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski