T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I hear if you remove the protector on the Edge versions that the shell becomes really loose someone said. That could explain why everyone is out because they stopped making them for awhile. Lots of complains about the screen issue with it.

There are a couple generic defender style cases on amazon. I think one has built in protector and one doesn't Might want to give it a try.
I hope they let me return this one.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
All the Best Buys on the West Coast of FL from Naples up to Pasco county do not have any S7 edge cases in stock! Only one I could find was ATT in sarasota but those computer estimates always iffy. Any other suggestions where to buy it at? Verizon near me also doesn't have it in stock. Amazon doesn't even have it back ordered so I dunno if they will ever get them in again. I got a supcase coming on Monday if I decide on Wed to return the Note 7. However knowing my luck I return the 7 then the next day the gubermint allows the stores to start swapping for new ones.

My luck really seems to suck.
Serious question, what exactly is the "gubermint"?

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to do that right now. Today is the last day to do it lol.
I sent my promotion in once I got the s7 edge today ....got the gear fit with the note 7 so this time im getting the 256 gb with s7 edge...double gifts...hopefully will make it triple gifts once we get replacement note 7s ...we deserve it for this mess

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Serious question, what exactly is the "gubermint"?

Government lol.

I was so near to pull the trigger for Iphone 7 Plus. I was on the order page to go to the next step but it wouldn't let me select in store pick up and had a date of shipping Oct 5-11 that stopped me. Then my dad said they're a waste of money apple over android and I'd be complaining after a month I need a new phone again.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Government lol.

I was so near to pull the trigger for Iphone 7 Plus. I was on the order page to go to the next step but it wouldn't let me select in store pick up and had a date of shipping Oct 5-11 that stopped me. Then my dad said they're a waste of money apple over android and I'd be complaining after a month I need a new phone again.
Very wise man lol...... I feel like I owe apple another shot cause I haven't had a iPhone since the 3GS but their gonna have to come harder then what they have now... Especially when Samsung is pushing the envelope with these sexy designs.....

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Very wise man lol...... I feel like I owe apple another shot cause I haven't had a iPhone since the 3GS but their gonna have to come harder then what they have now... Especially when Samsung is pushing the envelope with these sexy designs.....
You do not owe apple anything...apple has been using its customers and fan base for quite a while....it costs them nearly nothing to continue to give its customers 1080p and 720p displays on their new iPhone while up clocking old processor designs in the process and making it seem like a world revelation. Apple has continued to make customers seem like they are getting the greatest when they limit their customers to a closed and featureless simple OS.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
You do not owe apple anything...apple has been using its customers and fan base for quite a while....it costs them nearly nothing to continue to give its customers 1080p and 720p displays on their new iPhone while up clocking old processor designs in the process and making it seem like a world revelation. Apple has continued to make customers seem like they are getting the greatest when they limit their customers to a closed and featureless simple OS.
I know but I constantly rag on their phones and never even touched there recent OS

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Government lol.

Iphone. Blah. You probably wouldn't have been happy with that. Wise decision to drop out of that order. Especially considering Apple phoned it in this year.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Iphone. Blah. You probably wouldn't have been happy with that. Wise decision to drop out of that order. Especially considering Apple phoned it in this year.

Why do those tools keep spending money, staying up all night to pre order, and wait in line over night to be the first in the store to purchase the new Ipads or Iphones?

Now they will make fun of us Samsung users saying the Note is junk compared to the reliable Iphone 7 Plus that will be more "innovative."

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Why do those tools keep spending money, staying up all night to pre order, and wait in line over night to be the first in the store to purchase the new Ipads or Iphones?

Now they will make fun of us Samsung users saying the Note is junk compared to the reliable Iphone 7 Plus that will be more "innovative."

Myself I used to be a big apple Fanboy until I jump to Samsung phones and I love the note series my last iphone was the iPhone 6 which I got tired of it and eventually bought the note 4...iphone 7 looks nice

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I just got off the phone with the 877 number. At first they were giving me a hard time about shipping me a loaner and wasn't really being very nice at all. Then all of a sudden she put me on hold. When she came back she was much nicer and took my info to ship a s7 edge loaner. Not sure if a supervisor overheard her or what, but her tone and demeanor did a 180 in the blink of an eye.

Side note: I'm just realizing how bad audio is on the Note even using headphones. I put my sim back in my Robin. Listening to the same tracks using the same headphones, the Robin is so much louder and much more clear.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site

The same reason why retail stores are literally flooded with iPhone accessories and hardly anything for other devices, even Samsung. I'll admit I was an apple fan boy for many years until I caught onto their shenanigans. I've always thought Samsung made superior devices with more innovative features.

JJones1210

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
For those that have a new S7 Edge on the way, did you have to sign a new EIP? If so, what does it say? I won't have access to a computer for a couple days, but I'm also not liking the idea of signing another EIP.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
For those that have a new S7 Edge on the way, did you have to sign a new EIP? If so, what does it say? I won't have access to a computer for a couple days, but I'm also not liking the idea of signing another EIP.
They didn't say I wouldn't over the phone, but the woman I spoke to mentioned it's only a loaner device and I wouldn't be allowed to keep it so I'm thinking I won't have to sign one.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Maybe you got lucky. They won't ship without me signing.
I'm not even 100% sure my order is gonna go through. She said a supervisor would have to place the order and I'll get an email from them once the order is in the system. She also mentioned they may call me to get additional info. I'm just crossing my fingers at the moment.

JJones1210

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not even 100% sure my order is gonna go through. She said a supervisor would have to place the order and I'll get an email from them once the order is in the system. She also mentioned they may call me to get additional info. I'm just cruising my fingers at the moment.
I've given up at this point and am keeping my Note until there is a replacement. This is 3 hours of my life I'm not getting back. Every person has a different answer and it changes every 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463