T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com
I don't really see how you can love the note 7 and "hate" the S7E. It's (minus a few subtle features) the same device.

The UI is very very different. Plus all of the features of the Note are gone. I use the S-Pen constantly, had apps in the secure folder, the notification pull down is different...all sorts of things.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
The UI is very very different. Plus all of the features of the Note are gone. I use the S-Pen constantly, had apps in the secure folder, the notification pull down is different...all sorts of things.

Yeah, if you use the S Pen a lot then I can understand you, but as far as the UI, I don't think that's anything that should make you hate the device...sure the Grace UX is superior but its something I can live without.

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine late last night. Signed the eip electronically. It shows order being processed on the T-Mobile app, but I'm not seeing it on mytmobile.

I never signed or got an email about eip why did you? If it's just a loaner, T-force just shipped it out and it says on order details paid on yesterday date paid with blank and dollar amount was blank. I get to keep my note 7 this is just a loaner

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I never signed or got an email about eip why did you? If it's just a loaner, T-force just shipped it out and it says on order details paid on yesterday date paid with blank and dollar amount was blank. I get to keep my note 7 this is just a loaner
I'm not really sure. Mine is a loaner as well. In fact the rep I spoke to said all she could do over the phone is sign me up for a loaner.

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm not really sure. Mine is a loaner as well. In fact the rep I spoke to said all she could do over the phone is sign me up for a loaner.

Email:
Paid on:
Paid using:
TRANSACTION
Due today $779.99
Due monthly $0.00
$0.00 If you cancel wireless service, remaining balance on phone becomes due.
Insurance deductible $0.00
Taxes and fees $32.95
Shipping $24.99
Total $812.94
ORDER HISTORY
Order placed09/10/2016
ESTIMATED TO SHIP09/10/2016 - 09/15/2016
Here's how mine shows up on the my T-Mobile app and website

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I received and signed a new EIP as well but they will credit any monthly payments on the Edge.

The only thing I couldn't get out of them was a free case.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Email:
Paid on:
Paid using:
TRANSACTION
Due today $779.99
Due monthly $0.00
$0.00 If you cancel wireless service, remaining balance on phone becomes due.
Insurance deductible $0.00
Taxes and fees $32.95
Shipping $24.99
Total $812.94
ORDER HISTORY
Order placed09/10/2016
ESTIMATED TO SHIP09/10/2016 - 09/15/2016
Here's how mine shows up on the my T-Mobile app and website
Mine just says order being processed. Can't get past that. When I click on it it just spins forever.

I received and signed a new EIP as well but they will credit any monthly payments on the Edge.

The only thing I couldn't get out of them was a free case.

I didn't even try for a case. They told me the same as you.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I talked to a T-Mobile rep on the phone about 30 min ago about my bill. After that was taken care of I asked about the return of the N7 she asked if I was using the S7 a few times I told her that I sent it back before this recall began. She told my I was was not supposed to use my N7 and to power it down and I need to get a loner until the replacements are in. The N7 is my only working phone (besides my old S3). I guess I better get to T-Mobile Monday and see if I can get a loner. Hoping to get a S7E since I already have a case for it.

bgbagz

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Replaced my N7 yesterday.... With loaner S7. It takes great pics... However,. I FEEL like they should have gave me a N5.... No grown man should have to endure this little phone....

Last edited by a moderator:

Chance

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Just called T-Mobile and the lady acted like she didn't know about the note 7 and said they were not giving any loaners. Great.....

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
This situation just keeps getting stranger and stranger. Just logged into my Tmobile account to pay my bill and all of a sudden I have an unexpected credit on my account of over $600. I have no idea how it got there LOL. The only thing I can think of is when I returned my Note 7 they took me off of JOD and put me on regular Jump, and I had already mailed my old iPhone 6S back to Tmobile, so maybe they thought to apply it as a trade in? HAHA, I don't know if I should feel surprised or happy lolol. Seriously though...so random.

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
Just signed my new EIP for the S7Edge. Also, the lady I spoke with said that originally all Note 7's needed to be in by September 30, 2016 but said that has changed and they haven't been advised on the new due date.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Just called T-Mobile and the lady acted like she didn't know about the note 7 and said they were not giving any loaners. Great.....

Basically what we have learned over the weekend is that any communication to TMobile about this is a complete roll of the dice at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae