T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

No its patrick_20

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
The poster above said tmobile store said Sept 16th.

I think do what you want, no one here knows exact dates or outcomes of anything. We're all reading articles and talking to different Tmobile employees who give us different answers. We just share what we've learned on here. You seem to want someone to tell you exactly what to do, but no one here can do that. Call Tmobile and ask for help in your decision.

anon(607340)

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Spoke to my local T-Mobile this morning, there's nothing stopping them from swapping our phones out when they get stock on the new Note 7s. He said he spoke to Samsung this morning and if they don't get them this week, likely next week.

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Just got off with T-mobile to get my loaners s7 Edge

FYI:

They are all out of the Silver and only shipping out Gold Units now

Very very quick process by the way

Oh and the rep on the phone told me twice "make sure you keep your Note 7 powered off and in secure location"

No its patrick_20

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Just got off with T-mobile to get my loaners s7 Edge

FYI:

They are all out of the Silver and only shipping out Gold Units now

Very very quick process by the way

Lol when I ordered my loaner they were all out of black and gold, only shipping silver. I think they're just giving us what they have most of

lsmith9523

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
So any word today on when replacement Note 7s will come in? Should I just say heck with it and buy an S7 edge? What should I do? how much longer will we have to wait?

Yesterday a 844 number T-mobile rep told me that Samsung is saying end of Oct/ first of Nov before the Note 7 replacement are received. I had to call them back twice today and the other two reps mentioned to me the same time line. Of course, take that with a grain of salt for any Note 7 information seems to be scattered in all directions.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I have heard the same thing....October or November. I do have to say that I am sort of looking forward to carrying around a naked S7 Edge for awhile to see how it holds up. I am always REALLY careful with my phones but this one will be sans case and I won't have to be as careful because I am just sending it back anyhow.....
If you drop it and break the screen you may be liable for having to fix that before you return it. I sure wouldn't risk it.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, when I first called in around Noon yesterday they had Black, Silver and Gold. When I called back again in the evening to get my order done correctly, they only had silver left.

Tmobile website only list silver and gold s7 edge. I guess black is out of stock. Is it possible I don't act fast enough I might have to return the Note 7 and just get a refund if there are no edge phones? I don't want to get burned on Sept 30 waiting for a Note 7 replacement and the return time turns out.

accordex#AC

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Anyone go into retail store and get a S7 Edge? I went in, they had no clue and wanted to call retail support..I didn't have time to deal with clueless reps. If I go back in to a different store, can I walk out with a S7 Edge?

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Mod note: Ladies and gentlemen, please keep discussion productive and on topic. Personal attacks, insults, taking threads off topic and other disruptive posting behaviors are not acceptable. If you do not like a post, please behave like an adult and move on, or if you feel it violates the forum rules, please report it. At no point should members be calling each other out in posts. Thanks.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I have dealt with t-mobile twice and both times I felt like I was talking with Michael from the office super frustrated, so I just decided to keep my note 7 I understand the risk and I accept responsibility in case anything happens, but I can't deal with t-mobile

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I have dealt with t-mobile twice and both times I felt like I was talking with Michael from the office super frustrated, so I just decided to keep my note 7 I understand the risk and I accept responsibility in case anything happens, but I can't deal with t-mobile

Were you trying to return or what? I walked into a store and walked out 15 minutes later will all my money refunded to me. Quite painless.

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So I just got another T-Mobile update saying to return the Note for a complete refund and get any device of choice. Now this starting to get on my nerves.....I think I will get the Note 5 back, I was ok with it. That S7 edge is not looking that good to me is it better than the Note 5? What do u guys think? What's killing me is that now I have stuff on my 256 gb SD card that I won't transfer over to the Note 5 since it doesn't have extra storage....this is a real bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1