T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I called Tmobile store today, they stated they have no idea when they are getting replacements and didn't even know about the sept 21st date lol...the store employees are a joke. I would love for Tmobile just to mail me a next day delivery note 7 and I send the loaner back once received.....update just called 4 more Tmobile stores in the area and all of them had a different answer but no replacements yet...

Last edited:

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Sadly I just returned my Note 7 to the store. No point in them having a $69 down payment and $33.50 monthly payment for a phone I'm not using. I'll ride out this loaner until replacement shows up and start JOD payments all over again.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I can't believe what I was told this afternoon by T-Mobile. I called the 1-844 number to check on the order status of my loaner. It was placed on this past Tuesday..9-13. I received a tracking number, so I've been checking on it through out the week. Kept on saying being processed. The rep was looking into the situation and come to find my order was cancelled due to I never signed my EIP. I told her yes I did and I have my email copy showing my signature and date it was signed. Even though I won't be charged for the phone. Can they cancel this even though I did sign the EIP? I'm going to call again and hopefully talk to someone else. I was kinda looking forward to my loaner.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I can't believe what I was told this afternoon by T-Mobile. I called the 1-844 number to check on the order status of my loaner. It was placed on this past Tuesday..9-13. I received a tracking number, so I've been checking on it through out the week. Kept on saying being processed. The rep was looking into the situation and come to find my order was cancelled due to I never signed my EIP. I told her yes I did and I have my email copy showing my signature and date it was signed. Even though I won't be charged for the phone. Can they cancel this even though I did sign the EIP? I'm going to call again and hopefully talk to someone else. I was kinda looking forward to my loaner.
At this point it wouldn't arrive until the same day you can go in to a store and pick up a new Note so why bother?

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
At this point it wouldn't arrive until the same day you can go in to a store and pick up a new Note so why bother?

There was a confusion, I never got the original order EIP signature email, that's what order was cancelled not the one I should get next week. I'll keep the loaner for a week or so. I'll wait and see how the reports are with the replacements before I turn mine in.

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I hope T-Force was right and the rep you spoke to is wrong. I live pretty far from a retail store and am currently working 6 days a week. There's no way I'm driving to a store on my one day off.

I just chatted with T-Mobile, they are charging me for the loaner... any how, I asked the following, he said we could have the Note 7 shipped to our house, but who knows if that really is true.

You: ok, well, i'll just wait then. So the 21st is when the new Note 7's arrive?
Carleen S: Yes, that's correct! Most stock will be available at the store.
You: is there a way to have the Note 7 mailed to my house, then i send the loaner and the defective Note 7 back via email? or maybe drop them off at the store?
You: mail*
Carleen S: Yes, it's possible to have it shipped to your address. You may call Note & Support Team for your order.
You: ok, you have a number?
Carleen S: It's 1-844-275-9309.
You: thank you
Carleen S: You're most welcome!

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I have a blue coral now but would prefer the black, second choice silver but will be OK with blue if that's what I have to get.
Why would you "have to get" a color you don't really want? Just so you don't have to wait an extra day or two? That's crazy. Get what you really want. You're paying for it. You can get any color you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.