T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
That's unacceptable to be that clueless. I would think at least the manager would know this information. Then, if they choose, pass it down to the rest of their staff. Doesn't every company that deals with manufacturing or retail sales have some sort of advanced shipping notification?
They should be able to look up when something is coming in.
Best buy Mobile doesn't. Unfortunately. We find out what devices we are getting when they come in.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
So one tmobile will hold me one once they arrive and I was able to select my color....the others don't even have a hold list
I wasn't told that I was on a list, but two local stores I've been talking to said they'd let me know as soon as they're in. I'll probably hold my breath on that.

oldskoolstyle70

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I've called around and same response here. I find it hard to believe tmo is the only carrier that hasn't got shipments yet. Guess it's easier for them to just keep everyone at bay with the 21st date.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I called another local one by me and all they said was they are expecting a couple extra shipments over the next couple days and think they should have stop by Wednesday Thursday

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Just called the T-Mobile store closest to me and they said there has been no official word on the replacements but they expect them later this week.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Samsung said otherwise.
I was told the same thing by 1 store and when I told them Samsung said so themselves she yelled at the other rep "he says samsung said Wednesday, have you heard anything?....no? Yeah sir we haven't heard anything from Samsung."

Come on John Legere...time for some in store training I think.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I was told the same thing by 1 store and when I told them Samsung said so themselves she yelled at the other rep "he says samsung said Wednesday, have you heard anything?....no? Yeah sir we haven't heard anything from Samsung."

Come on John Legere...time for some in store training I think.

I have spoke to at least four TMobile stores over here in the New York area and all of them have told me the same information I could come in Wednesday swap in my device and pick any color I want

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
If everyone doesn't get stock by the 21st, this could really smell for Samsung. Was it just a coincidence the email came out the day before the iPhone went on sale? "Just hang on just a few more days. You'll get your phone. Don't look that way. You don't want that phone."

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
If everyone doesn't get stock by the 21st, this could really smell for Samsung. Was it just a coincidence the email came out the day before the iPhone went on sale? "Just hang on just a few more days. You'll get your phone. Don't look that way. You don't want that phone."
I'm gonna seriously doubt that had anything to do with it, I just think the store reps are completely clueless for the most part.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
TMO rep told me they will be in later this week and that there is no waiting list. He told me it will be first come first serve. This was about 5 min ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995