T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm in the Seattle area, called this afternoon to see if they had any and was told no. She said they are going to be receiving information tomorrow about when they can expect them, only good thing is they are about 3 miles from my work, bad thing is it will probably take an hour to get the new Note 7 registered and the old Note 7 and loaner S7 out of my name and wiped clean.

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
What about shipping the phones to people?

Lots of talk on here about when stores getting them what about corporate shipping them out?

1) My t-mobile store near me not very helpful
2) Dont have the time really to sit there for 2 hours.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
What about shipping the phones to people?

Lots of talk on here about when stores getting them what about corporate shipping them out?

1) My t-mobile store near me not very helpful
2) Dont have the time really to sit there for 2 hours.
I've been told several different times by T-Force that they will ship me a replacement. I guess we will see.

Kyd justus

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I've been told several different times by T-Force that they will ship me a replacement. I guess we will see.
Me too. Tried this morning via T Force and rep said they have not been released for order yet, but did confirm there is that option(twice). That's the option I'm going with. Can't spend hours at a store transferring and wiping phones

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Depends on who you talk to I guess. I spoke with a store rep and two different reps by phone and all 3 said the are not shipping to individuals but will have to wait and see. I wish they would for the reasons you mentioned; when I turned in my Note 5 the whole process took about 15 minutes. I'm going to go ahead and wipe my Note 7 since I have it backed up on my pc through Smart Switch so they will still have to wipe my loaner and then deactivate both of them, activate the new Note 7 and then a little paperwork, hoping no more than an hour.

Kyd justus

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
85e932b7b37f1ccd13de496300777053.jpg

Via T force

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Holy Crap.

Called a few local stores.

1st Said November sometime... Uggg I even confirmed... Replacements in november... yes Sir... Chuckled and hung up.

2nd Said he was Samsung Advocate for his store and they were told Shipped to the 21st And have them Thursday or Friday. Asked for a wait list and they said they will have a ton so should be no shortage. Said he would hold one for me if I call him Thursday.

3rd Said Thursday or Friday

4th Will be on the 21st. No Waitlist.

SO we will see I guess

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Holy Crap.

Called a few local stores.

1st Said November sometime... Uggg I even confirmed... Replacements in november... yes Sir... Chuckled and hung up.

2nd Said he was Samsung Advocate for his store and they were told Shipped to the 21st And have them Thursday or Friday. Asked for a wait list and they said they will have a ton so should be no shortage. Said he would hold one for me if I call him Thursday.

3rd Said Thursday or Friday

4th Will be on the 21st. No Waitlist.

SO we will see I guess

This is one of the most frustrating consumer experiences of my life. Cannot wait for this debacle to be over.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Tmobile is treating there iPhone customers better than us....as soon as you call the voicebox first asks you are you looking to purchase the iphone....our phones are probably in the warehouse somewhere hanging around.....we have suffered

s0nic_201

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
This is one of the most frustrating consumer experiences of my life. Cannot wait for this debacle to be over.
i do agree, it is frustrating but all things happen so a reason, better that this was caught earlier on and maybe well get something out of it like a super Note 7 or an even better Note 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.