T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I got a copy of the EIP and submitted it. I got the submission email, but there is no information for the order whatsoever when I check the status online.. Very strange. I submitted it a week ago.

Lol, I was actually gonna try and do this tomorrow. Got the free Gear fit 2 for the wife and now since she has a S7E loaner, I'll try and get her the 256GB memory card too. Why not.

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I got a copy of the EIP and submitted it. I got the submission email, but there is no information for the order whatsoever when I check the status online.. Very strange. I submitted it a week ago.
I hope that u get something soon. I feel they may patch this loophole
I picked a 2nd 256gb card instead of the VR. Submission was approved in less than 24 hours but been sitting at preparing for shipment since last week, similar to the first submission.

I submitted the signed EIP.

Thanks that's what I'll do. Thanks. Didn't receive a receipt per-se so this'll do

akin_t

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I have no idea why you guys are in such a hurry to get a replacement. I honestly don't think it's wise to jump on it so soon.

mvsmith

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Was able to call customer care and they told me they are also selling not just replacing the note 7 in stores on the 21st.

I see chaos lol!

I was afraid of that. The rep kind of urged me to get my replacement as soon as i can. I don't see any reason why carriers shouldn't sell the note 7 but not advertise it until say the 28th or 30th to take care of replacement customers first.

I want to get mine as soon as possible because I don't know if that "return or exchange" by 30th is still intact. Also I miss my note 7 and hate the ugly touch wiz can't beileve how much I miss grace ux and my black note 7 :(

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know for those who have "loaners" if we will get hit with a restocking fee when we turn these in to get the new note 7??

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Great and love the name #GoBlue!!!
Yes sir go Big Blue!

I ordered a my loaner phone last week before the emails went out about the replacement devices being ready on the 21st. It was supposed to be overnighted but the iPhone caused a delay. I just received my loaner phone today (a week later). Im not even going to activate or transfer anything to it. opened the box to get the IMEI and MAC address for the VR and back in the box it goes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not my fault they took forever to send the phone out. I also don't have a case for it so I'm not taking a risk

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes sir go Big Blue!

I ordered a my loaner phone last week before the emails went out about the replacement devices being ready on the 21st. It was supposed to be overnighted but the iPhone caused a delay. I just received my loaner phone today (a week later). Im not even going to activate or transfer anything to it. opened the box to get the IMEI and MAC address for the VR and back in the box it goes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not my fault they took forever to send the phone out. I also don't have a case for it so I'm not taking a risk

No doubt, smart move, considering all the BS and confusion between Samsung and T-Mobile and headache from my wife, an extra gift is in order.

On another note, Shepard looks like a force, skins up next.

jackjack1969

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Not true. Samsung said the Note 7s won't be available for new purchases in the US until 10/21.

If you bought your phone straight from Samsung then that may be the case. But I guarantee you when I walk in a T-Mobile store and offer to buy a Note 7 and they have them in stock, they're selling them

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
No doubt, smart move, considering all the BS and confusion between Samsung and T-Mobile and headache from my wife, an extra gift is in order.

On another note, Shepard looks like a force, skins up next.

I agree 100%. We should've gotten more than $25 gift card or credit

And Yeah I'm excited! 8 catches 117 yards. N cruz is back! I was hoping bears could've handled the eagles tonight but wishful thinking I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.