T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Lol no interrogation. Just curious. I'm sure you're being safe with your Note 7 and pregnant girlfriend. On the news this morning the news caster said her brother was sleeping with the Note 7 in a box. Lol.

LOL I was just playing with you a couple years ago I try to switch from Android back to Apple when the iPhone 6 came out and I was back with Samsung in a couple weeks

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I just called to random stores one told me they're available the 25th another in 2 weeks LOL this is crazy

I am getting to the point where I may just get a refund and walk away. It's a great phone but nobody seems to have a handle on what the exchange process is going to be. I actually was going to get a refund last Thursday but the store rep said it will take about 2 hours since I ordered online. It's ridiculous they can't handle this without it being a huge inconvenience.

Desean1

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Seriously T-Mobile is full of it I went to there website like 1 a.m. and saw that you can order the phone in black or silver but in order to get it you would need a new account. I called telesales and a rep had me on the phone about 10 minutes in which she started the jump upgrade. Then she tells me the phone is not showing up in her system. The first thing I told her was i wanted to do a jump upgrade to the note 7

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
I'm not expecting to find any stores that have notes in Stock today but I'm going to call a few and just see what kind of answers I get today. Will report back

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I am getting to the point where I may just get a refund and walk away. It's a great phone but nobody seems to have a handle on what the exchange process is going to be. I actually was going to get a refund last Thursday but the store rep said it will take about 2 hours since I ordered online. It's ridiculous they can't handle this without it being a huge inconvenience.

If T-Mo makes me go into a retail store I'm done! I'm working 55 hrs this week. If I have to drive an hour to a retail store (closest one), I'm getting rid of both my recalled Note and my loaner. May go back to AT&T or may just buy unlocked phones. Either way I'm pretty sure even if they do ship me a Note replacement this will be my last Samsung phone. I've been patient through this whole thing until today. Now I'm just angry.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Okay, so called 3 stores.

Store 1 says we don't know when we're getting them and we can't even sell them when we do because we don't know how to handle it yet.

Store 2: we have no idea

Store 3: we should be getting some in today check back later.

Aye aye aye...

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
If T-Mo makes me go into a retail store I'm done! I'm working 55 hrs this week. If I have to drive an hour to a retail store (closest one), I'm getting rid of both my recalled Note and my loaner. May go back to AT&T or may just buy unlocked phones. Either way I'm pretty sure even if they do ship me a Note replacement this will be my last Samsung phone. I've been patient through this whole thing until today. Now I'm just angry.

Exactly, I won't leave T-Mobile but I shouldn't have to go to the store to do an exchange, ship me the phone and I'll ship one back, pretty simple. Luckily I don't have to deal with the loaner, I still have my Nexus 6p so that became my loaner. I don't think were asking too much considering the headache it is to go into the store to deal with this issue.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
One store just told me to check back around 2oclock but tmobile has to give them permission first to sale....I'm hating that this is a first come first serve ordeal...very inconvenient to us customers

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
One thing I am learning is when it comes to stressful situations like this and iPhone pre-orders and launches T-Mobile is just flat out not good at all, total complete unpreparedness, left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. Every store has a different answer. The only ones who seem to know what's going on is the customer service phone reps.

And John Legere is too busy messing around with his slow cooker to pay attention to this lunacy.

s0nic_201

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I called 3 stores today and the store in town told me to call back in a hour or 2 so thats what i'll do. Hopefully i can reterieve my Coral Blue today. Anybody else have success stories?

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
One thing I am learning is when it comes to stressful situations like this and iPhone pre-orders and launches T-Mobile is just flat out not good at all, total complete unpreparedness, left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. Every store has a different answer. The only ones who seem to know what's going on is the customer service phone reps.

And John Legere is too busy messing around with his slow cooker to pay attention to this lunacy.

I've been with Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile, and T-Mobile by far has the worst customer experience. The people they hire are those that Walmart rejected. It's awful, and no one has a clue as to what's going on. It's pretty sad when I walk into a store or talk to a rep on the phone and know more than they do. I never had a problem with AT&T, but I decided to leave to save a few bucks on my bill, but maybe the savings weren't worth the aggravation of dealing with idiots. And the T-Force people annoy me even more. I get tired of hearing how "awesome" I am or how "awesome" a phone is. Legere is a loud-mouth, pompous d-bag, and he can enjoy his slow-cooker Sundays.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Either every T-Mobile store in the country is getting note 7's dumped on them today or they have had them for a few days now and are just giving us a gigantic middle finger.

Seeing as how every other carrier seems to have already started replacements, My money is on the finger.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Either every T-Mobile store in the country is getting note 7's dumped on them today or they have had them for a few days now and are just giving us a gigantic middle finger.

Seeing as how every other carrier seems to have already started replacements, My money is on the finger.
That's what I'm thinking.....one store told me last week they were waiting in the back until tmobile gave them approval to release and the next week they changed their story saying they are not in .....

s0nic_201

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
To be fair, we cant really blame T-Mobile or any carrier for that matter. None of them had plans or policies in place for a recall on this scale but i beat they will now. Samsung didnt make it any better by officially naming the 21st as the IT date.

Status
Not open for further replies.