T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
One thing that this recall has shown me is how crappy T-Mobile's communication is - to it's own employees and customers.

I totally place all of the blame on the CEO - he's the head and sets the tone for the entire organization. Communication, apparently, is not his greatest skill.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I've called 3 stores and not one answered the phone. Called each twice. Pretty pathetic customer service.

I just called again the 844 number and they told me to go to the store but I'm seeing on Reddit people able to make orders and pick up in store this is beyond frustrating really feel like leaving TMobile

s0nic_201

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Its funny how we all were losing our minds when the preorders were finally being shipped and again for our replacements. This phone is like unicorn.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I just called again the 844 number and they told me to go to the store but I'm seeing on Reddit people able to make orders and pick up in store this is beyond frustrating really feel like leaving TMobile
Yes they took my order as shown...the rep I had was very nice.....keep trying...also direct message them on twitter if nothing else works

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, all Tmobilehelp on twitter is saying that the stores will have stock tomorrow.
The problem that will occur tomorrow is that it will take forever for them to process your return etc...if you can order now and get one reserved it will make that process easier...it should be more of a simple swap out if you get through with the 1844 number...I'm just happy i have at least secured a device for now

s0nic_201

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I just spoke with a rep and she she informed me that if i were to request the device to be shipped to the store it wouldnt head out until tomorrow, meaning i would be able to pick it up on Thursday.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Interesting call. Just checked one of the local Tmobiles (called). They gotn8 units in but per district manager not permitted to sell yet until 21st . She thinks they have to manually update some sku's in the system

tmirt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I just called the 844 number and yes, they had me place a replacement order and then said that it will be shipped to my store of choice. Now whether it will actually be shipped there or I get a notification saying it's ready to be picked up there, I don't know.

What a cluster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc