T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Hey try to not show anyone your credits, I don't want this ruined for the rest of us who also have credits on our account...only takes one screenshot like this to reach upper management

They already told me the credit would go away, its not like they don't know about it. Its just another part of the craziness.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I'm going in store. That's how I've been directed to go and the local stores know me.and have my account info. I don't want to cause any humanly possible delays any further than I've already been waiting

I just call the 844 number again maybe for the 3rd time today every person I get keeps telling me a whole different story the person just told me right now that nobody has been able to get a replacement device sent to their Tmobile store so basically they're calling everybody in here A bunch of liars LOL this is beyond frustrating though I'm really fed up

jackjack1969

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm just going to quit calling and asking about all this.
Called 4 different stores in St Louis. 2 said they might get then in this afternoon but no new sales, just replacements only, until middle of October. 1 store said they had no idea when they would get them, no idea if they could make new sales. Last store said they know for certain they won't get a shipment in until the 23rd at the earliest, but that yes I could walk in and buy 1.

I can't even...

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I hope the people who had their down payment returned to their credit cards know that they have all fees waived tomorrow and they cannot charge you the tax/downpayment again...

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I hope the people who had their down payment returned to their credit cards know that they have all fees waived tomorrow and they cannot charge you the tax/downpayment again...
That's correct. Store manager confirmed that for me. There's no cost involved to walk in and walk out with the replacement Note 7

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
I just call the 844 number again maybe for the 3rd time today every person I get keeps telling me a whole different story the person just told me right now that nobody has been able to get a replacement device sent to their Tmobile store so basically they're calling everybody in here A bunch of liars LOL this is beyond frustrating though I'm really fed up

I called 3 times and got 3 different answers. The first one told me the same thing they told you, the 2nd one said the warehouse doens't have any left (im dead serious), and the 3rd said mine was a permanent exchange so they can't do it on the phone.

I'm seriously ready to just give up and keep the Edge but I've invested far too much time into this to walk away from it now.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Just called my local store as they just opened 30 minutes ago. She said they just got them in but cannot start exchanges until tomorrow, I know where I'll be at 10am. I may just go up there after work tonight and play dumb and see if they'll do it since the store is only 3 miles away.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Just called my local store as they just opened 30 minutes ago. She said they just got them in but cannot start exchanges until tomorrow, I know where I'll be at 10am. I may just go up there after work tonight and play dumb and see if they'll do it since the store is only 3 miles away.
Willing to bet they don't start until tomorrow because they're manually updating sku numbers to make it go smoothly. There shouldn't be any fees associated

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I called 3 times and got 3 different answers. The first one told me the same thing they told you, the 2nd one said the warehouse doens't have any left (im dead serious), and the 3rd said mine was a permanent exchange so they can't do it on the phone.

I'm seriously ready to just give up and keep the Edge but I've invested far too much time into this to walk away from it now.

I wanna throw my phone against the wall

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
On hold with *844 now. They are saying my original Note 7 was returned and I will need to go into the store and do a normal upgrade back to the Note 7 replacement. I said "what about the S7E loaner device". Rep said, we are not showing that in our system, please give me the IMEI number so that I can do a search. This is SUCH a cluster .....
Sounds like you have a free phone lol

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm at a T-Mobile store now getting my replacement Note. I'm switching from a silver to the coral. I do have a loaner and they had no idea what to do. They called customer service and got a shipping label and boxed up the loaner but now I have to wait for the phone to be returned before the EIP is removed which doesn't make me happy.
Did you get your new note 7?

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
I'm gonna call my usual round of stores again later on tonight before they close. Surely if they are going to have them tomorrow they will have them before closing tonight. I'm not wasting my time driving to the store if they don't even have them in stock.

Question though, do you guys think I can just go any store around me that has them in stock or will I HAVE to do it at the store I did my exchange at? Because if that's the case I am about to lose hope, as my store is probably a 1/10 as far as their level of awareness goes. They are the ones who told me "We don't know what devices we are getting we just open the boxes and see what's in them when we get them in." LOL

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm gonna call my usual round of stores again later on tonight before they close. Surely if they are going to have them tomorrow they will have them before closing tonight. I'm not wasting my time driving to the store if they don't even have them in stock.

Question though, do you guys think I can just go any store around me that has them in stock or will I HAVE to do it at the store I did my exchange at? Because if that's the case I am about to lose hope, as my store is probably a 1/10 as far as their level of awareness goes. They are the ones who told me "We don't know what devices we are getting we just open the boxes and see what's in them when we get them in." LOL
My stores I talked to today said I can go to any local stores, but said it may be a little smoother if I go to the one I returned the bad note 7 to. In my case, I may end up going to the one by work. Store 5 miles from work so I can do a lunchbreak stop. Home is 48 miles away and didn't want to wait jntil end of day unless necessary

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
My stores I talked to today said I can go to any local stores, but said it may be a little smoother if I go to the one I returned the bad note 7 to. In my case, I may end up going to the one by work. Store 5 miles from work so I can do a lunchbreak stop. Home is 48 miles away and didn't want to wait jntil end of day unless necessary
Have my.loaner box and paperwork all setup

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site

LOL, yeah it wont be any smoother at my local store. I'll go there if they have them but if other stores have them tomorrow I'm going to be rolling over to those. I want this to be over in the worst way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463