Not open for further replies.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
View attachment 240084
Here is one more. According to her, we will get a text telling us how to pick up the new note tomorrow.
Well let's see if that works. Too bad my son was having an issue today with his tmobile s6 I would love to be able to take care of both the same day lol. His s6 got very hot so he is having it sit for now. I just got off work will look at it soon

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else have luck reserving with the 844 number?

I want to wait a little before I call so they get the bugs worked out.

Also anyone with a loaner did they tell you to bring that back also?

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Just called 3 stores (versus the 10 this morning). All three said they didn't receive anything. They may receive them tomorrow, the next day, or the day after that. They also said that have no information whatsoever about the exchange and purchase processes.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I just called T-Mobile in my area and they said they have replacements in stock. I AM ON MY WAY NOW!!
Did they say they could do the exchange today? My store has them but they got the email on the previous page and she said they can't do anything with them until tomorrow. Before you head down I'd call them back and make sure they'll do the exchange, that would really suck to go down there and then be told no.

Status
Not open for further replies.