Not open for further replies.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else have luck reserving with the 844 number?

I want to wait a little before I call so they get the bugs worked out.

Also anyone with a loaner did they tell you to bring that back also?

I just placed my order for the exchange and she stressed that I need to bring the loaner in with me (as well as my bad Note 7) in order to do the exchange. It was a quick call, verified my info, located the nearest store and said I'd be getting a text in a few minutes which I did. One cool thing she said is that if the store already has a black one (color I wanted) that hasn't been spoken for in the system (someone called the 844 number and placed an order for a black one as well to pick up at that store) then my name would be assigned to it in their system and I'll get a text when its available for pick up. She said if they don't have one that is not already spoken for then I will probably get it Thursday since they are overnight shipping but it was about 3:30 when I made the call so it may not go out today.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I DM'ed this to @TMobile 45 minutes ago and have yet to receive a reply:
As per the update on https://newsroom.t-mobile.com/news-and-blogs/samsung-note7-update.htm, it only seems to be speaking to Note 7 owners who neglected to return theirs as instructed by Samsung and the government. I returned mine for a refund with the intention of still getting one when replacement units are available. So for me, is that considered a new sale? Again, considering I had one already and still want a fixed unit, I should still be able to buy one in stores tomorrow, right?

So close to just getting a OnePlus Three, even though I really like the Note 7. The 1+3 is the only device that comes close, thanks to having a bottom headphone jack and a front-facing fingerprint sensor.

Given the below image, it says they will be available for "sale" on the 21st.

MTr3AZi.jpg

Ronald Andrews

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I just spent the last hour at a Tmobile trying to get my replacement N7 only to be told they can't do start replacing them until tomorrow there was a line of people waiting for the N7 the guy said he would hold one for me so I cool with that.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I DM'ed this to @TMobile 45 minutes ago and have yet to receive a reply:

So close to just getting a OnePlus Three, even though I really like the Note 7. The 1+3 is the only device that comes close, thanks to having a bottom headphone jack and a front-facing fingerprint sensor.

Did you get a loaner phone?

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I just spent the last hour at a Tmobile trying to get my replacement N7 only to be told they can't do start replacing them until tomorrow there was a line of people waiting for the N7 the guy said he would hold one for me so I cool with that.

This is why I'm recommending people not to go to the stores until tomorrow...at least tomorrow you can't be denied unless they have no devices in stock

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
No, because I have an old Galaxy S4 that I'm fine with using in the meantime and I didn't want to risk any account-related issues with the loaner.

The loaner was your best option for a placeholder otherwise did you at least make sure they placed notes in your account for another note 7

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
The loaner was your best option for a placeholder otherwise did you at least make sure they placed notes in your account for another note 7

I believe that there should be notes there. If not, I have old Twitter DM exchanges with @TMobile that should hopefully be enough proof.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I believe that there should be notes there. If not, I have old Twitter DM exchanges with @TMobile that should hopefully be enough proof.

This has been such a headache from the start, now im told Becuase it's later in the day I won't be able to get the device shipped to my store until Friday and there's no changing of colors

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Tonight I brought my son's S6 into the Tmobile store because it suddenly quit working they're doing a warranty exchange on it he will get a new one tomorrow I happen to ask about the note7 replacement and they also said that can be picked up tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy