T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
My store was great too. And it wasn't one I've been to before. I was calling around and they happened to have the one blue one left yesterday and were willing to hold it until 4pm for me. I got there at 3:53 They knew what they were doing and if they didn't have a pc issue the process would've been maybe 20 minutes. Instead it was closer to 40-45. Well worth the wait and freedom from anxious waiting lol.
I was so close to just giving up and keeping the edge. I went to this other store as a last resort and I'm glad I did. It's all about being persistent and just trying not to get too mad.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Love my Coral blue, been looking at it all day and night... I had onxy black before which was nice but this blue is awesome! Black was dull
My wife hates her blue and is joining team black. To shiny for her liking. I just can't see me walking around with a shiny blue phone. Plus the Black pops with videos and goes with any case. Glad your happy with your choice that's what it's all about. Love different options to fit everyone style.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
My wife hates her blue and is joining team black. To shiny for her liking. I just can't see me walking around with a shiny blue phone. Plus the Black pops with videos and goes with any case. Glad your happy with your choice that's what it's all about. Love different options to fit everyone style.

Definitely Different Strokes for different folks. The only thing I notice it's hard to find a nice case for coral blue

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site

I switched to blue from black, mainly because that's what was available. I like the blue well enough, still think the black is better but don't really have any regrets, they are both very nice looking phones.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Definitely Different Strokes for different folks. The only thing I notice it's hard to find a nice case for coral blue

I don't know if this who match. But it's clear with a blue removeable bumper around it. I got it when someone was sharing coupon codes to see if I'd like the Note 7 (99 cents USD and free shipping). Might match and show off the blue with the clear case.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IJSQHW...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5438562

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
For those who did receive a replacement phone did you have to sign a new EIP? I'm hoping so. I wanna try to see if I can use that for the promotion for the gear fit 2.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
This is one reason I switched to the black from the blue. I had bought a black Tumi Case and an OEM Samsung black leather Case and they didn't look as good on the blue as I thought the black would. Sure enough the cases look really good on the totally blacked out Note 7. Wicked good. The blue looked really nice on my UAG Ash Case.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm currently using a Caseology case with a maroon colored leather style back. I may look for a desert tan or black style case. I do have a black flex gel case too.

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
For those having trouble getting their Note7s, try this number: 1-844-275-9309. The store I had exchanged my Note7s at wouldn't refund me my accessories. They told me to call 611. 611 told me only 4 call centers were handling the Note7 situation and that number above is one of them. I called that number and they refunded me. Maybe someone else can get some good news using that number as well.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
For those who did receive a replacement phone did you have to sign a new EIP? I'm hoping so. I wanna try to see if I can use that for the promotion for the gear fit 2.

That deal has already ended. I believe it was yesterday that it stopped, but it could've been a little earlier.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Got the email last night that my replacement has shipped to my local store (if you consider an hour drive local). Thinking it'll arrive there either late today or sometime tomorrow. I'm not quite sure when I'll be able to go pick it up though. My dept at work is down to 3 people that has to be up and running 24 hrs/day 7 days/week. Needless to say I've been getting lots of overtime lately. I'm already cranky from working so much. If one thing goes wrong I'm gonna tell them to cancel the Note completely and order a different phone. Even if that means going back to iOS. Spending upwards of 3 hrs dealing with this in store with what little free time I have right now is not a great feeling. Not to mention all the time I've spent dealing with this entire fiasco.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Got the email last night that my replacement has shipped to my local store (if you consider an hour drive local). Thinking it'll arrive there either late today or sometime tomorrow. I'm not quite sure when I'll be able to go pick it up though. My dept at work is down to 3 people that has to be up and running 24 hrs/day 7 days/week. Needless to say I've been getting lots of overtime lately. I'm already cranky from working so much. If one thing goes wrong I'm gonna tell them to cancel the Note completely and order a different phone. Even if that means going back to iOS. Spending upwards of 3 hrs dealing with this in store with what little free time I have right now is not a great feeling. Not to mention all the time I've spent dealing with this entire fiasco.

It wasn't a text, but an email? I was told I would get a text when the device has shipped. I only received the first text yesterday morning saying that it was being processed.

s0nic_201

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
It wasn't a text, but an email? I was told I would get a text when the device has shipped. I only received the first text yesterday morning saying that it was being processed.
Call the 844 number. The same thing happened to me and when i called them, they gave me my tracking number.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I've been getting both texts and emails. The email about it shipping out came last night. I got the text this morning. The auto sms feature seems to be a little behind the email system. It may be how it's set up in mytmobile. Or the rep could've applied both notification systems. I can't remember if he asked what type of notification I wanted to receive or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.