10-12-2016 12:42 PM
970 ... 2627282930 ...
tools
    They can put the phone and accessories in a zip lock bag for all I care. I just want my phone back
    That's what everyone said before, and AT&T gave tons of people heck when they didn't have the original packaging.
    09-19-2016 09:59 AM
    That's what everyone said before, and AT&T gave tons of people heck when they didn't have the original packaging.
    Let them give you HECK all they want.. the OFFICIAL AT&T website, and the CPSC and Samsung all said "In any condition" that means that the dealers cannot place any restrictions or refuse any recall return. PERIOD!!! Call and complain, take it to the government, take it to another AT&T store, take it to the call center... they MUST follow their own rules. You cannot be forced to keep a bad handset under any circumstances... that is the LAW in the US now that a recall had been officially declared by the CPSC.

It a lot simpler than 90% of us are making it. Walk in to the swap and leave....maybe some paperwork in the middle. If it doesn't go that way, walk out and start calling people to make it that way. Don't yell, don't be rude, just be clear. "I want to follow the rules, I would appreciate it if you would too". There are literally thousands of people involved handling the recall.. you are bound to get an ***** or 2 who insists on making up their own rules. Be patient, and it will be fine.
    pinkvikchick and Serkle K like this.
    09-19-2016 10:18 AM
    Let them give you HECK all they want.. the OFFICIAL AT&T website, and the CPSC and Samsung all said "In any condition" that means that the dealers cannot place any restrictions or refuse any recall return. PERIOD!!! Call and complain, take it to the government, take it to another AT&T store, take it to the call center... they MUST follow their own rules. You cannot be forced to keep a bad handset under any circumstances... that is the LAW in the US now that a recall had been officially declared by the CPSC.

It a lot simpler than 90% of us are making it. Walk in to the swap and leave....maybe some paperwork in the middle. If it doesn't go that way, walk out and start calling people to make it that way. Don't yell, don't be rude, just be clear. "I want to follow the rules, I would appreciate it if you would too". There are literally thousands of people involved handling the recall.. you are bound to get an ***** or 2 who insists on making up their own rules. Be patient, and it will be fine.
    Agreed. I didn't receive any crap from anyone, but plenty of others did.
    pinkvikchick likes this.
    09-19-2016 10:39 AM
    I didn't know that att gave people issues about the packaging. That sucks because not everyone is a weirddo like me and will keep the original packaging.
    LegalAmerican likes this.
    09-19-2016 11:20 AM
    How the heck could they expect me to repack the little box like it was when the phone came in it.
    They will git the cord and all seperate and put it in the box themselves if they want it.
    09-19-2016 11:30 AM
    How the heck could they expect me to repack the little box like it was when the phone came in it.
    They will git the cord and all seperate and put it in the box themselves if they want it.
    In my case with my Note 7, I didn't turn much in...and they didn't care. (I forgot about the spen) however they were quite clear, and rightfully so, that my "temp loaner" s7 edge needed to be in good shape, with the accessories and the box, to re-exchange it for the new note 7. But that is a different story. I knew from the moment I got my s7 that I wasn't keeping it.
    Jona005 likes this.
    09-19-2016 12:02 PM
    According to AT&T rep I chatted with online. Says they will be available at stores on the 21st
    sweetypie31 likes this.
    09-19-2016 12:21 PM
    In my case with my Note 7, I didn't turn much in...and they didn't care. (I forgot about the spen) however they were quite clear, and rightfully so, that my "temp loaner" s7 edge needed to be in good shape, with the accessories and the box, to re-exchange it for the new note 7. But that is a different story. I knew from the moment I got my s7 that I wasn't keeping it.
    I had the same experience. Just turned in the phone, but I have everything original for the S7E--which I will be returning at 4:30 tonight when I get off work!! They are holding a silver one for me at the store up the street. I can hardly wait to go get it! Will let you know how it goes. Hoping will be trouble free. I missed my Note 7 so much. No other phone for me! Elly44
    scottishlassy likes this.
    09-19-2016 12:25 PM
    my store just got them. i will be replacing it tonight.

should i keep the charger or the s pen?
    09-19-2016 12:43 PM

What service do you have?
    09-19-2016 12:49 PM
    For those of you who got them from att corporate store you are in luck I just found out they have all colors already in Stock but can't exchange till 21st... the rest of us who got from best buy are screwed lol
    09-19-2016 12:50 PM

I assume AT&T lol
    09-19-2016 12:50 PM
    Just checked my local AT&T store and they have nothing
    09-19-2016 12:51 PM

Yea tease us to death.
    Don't say nothing that we can bankon.
    09-19-2016 12:52 PM
    Does anyone know if you have to trade your loaner (S7E) in at the same store you got it from? I just called the corporate store where I turned in my Note 7, and got the S7E, and they got mostly black Notes in, and one silver. Silver is what I want, but they won't hold it, and I can't get up there until at least 6:30 tonight. I'm tempted to call the non-corporate store that's closer to me. Anyone know if you have to trade back at the store you got it from?

Btw, he did tell me that they don't have any Notes yet for someone just coming in and wanting to buy. These are specifically earmarked for trades. Sorry...I didn't think to ask about the box.
    09-19-2016 12:52 PM
    Just walked in att store and got my replacement in houston rd, the battery icon isn't green like the ones in korean, i called like 6 all side no and 1 said yes so i I went there, they had just got them and they was checking them in the system when i arrived
    09-19-2016 12:57 PM
    Just walked in art store and got my replacement in houston rd, the battery icon isn't green like the ones in korean
    I'm outside Houston.
    Where is Houston Road
    Houston is a BIG place
    09-19-2016 12:59 PM
    What service do you have?
    I assume AT&T lol
    Yea tease us to death.
    Don't say nothing that we can bankon.
    Sorry. It's Fort Lee, NJ.

And yes, AT&T
    09-19-2016 01:00 PM
    Just bought a new Note 7 at my local AT&T store. I had returned my burner for a full refund last week and was going in to get an S7E and the clerk said they got a new shipment of note 7's. They were selling them to anyone who wanted one. Build date is 9/9/16 made in Korea
    09-19-2016 01:11 PM
    On my way to AT&T there in Chicago suburbs
    09-19-2016 01:18 PM
    I'm gonna call mine and see if I actually get through.

EDI
    I just called, the lady said that it'll be sometime this week, but they don't know how they're going to handle the process so they're only be handing out limited quantities. She put my name down and she's going to call me to let me know that the device has come in, but they don't know about any pre-orders or what to do after that.
    09-19-2016 01:20 PM
    Just bought a new Note 7 at my local AT&T store. I had returned my burner for a full refund last week and was going in to get an S7E and the clerk said they got a new shipment of note 7's. They were selling them to anyone who wanted one. Build date is 9/9/16 made in Korea
    What city?
    09-19-2016 01:21 PM
    I walked in with just phone they swapped it and kept box with accessories
    09-19-2016 01:22 PM
    What's ur address
    09-19-2016 01:22 PM
    I'm outside Houston.
    Where is Houston Road
    Houston is a BIG place
    What's ur address
    09-19-2016 01:23 PM
970 ... 2627282930 ...