AT&T Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
How the heck could they expect me to repack the little box like it was when the phone came in it.
They will git the cord and all seperate and put it in the box themselves if they want it.

In my case with my Note 7, I didn't turn much in...and they didn't care. (I forgot about the spen) however they were quite clear, and rightfully so, that my "temp loaner" s7 edge needed to be in good shape, with the accessories and the box, to re-exchange it for the new note 7. But that is a different story. I knew from the moment I got my s7 that I wasn't keeping it.

Elly44

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
In my case with my Note 7, I didn't turn much in...and they didn't care. (I forgot about the spen) however they were quite clear, and rightfully so, that my "temp loaner" s7 edge needed to be in good shape, with the accessories and the box, to re-exchange it for the new note 7. But that is a different story. I knew from the moment I got my s7 that I wasn't keeping it.

I had the same experience. Just turned in the phone, but I have everything original for the S7E--which I will be returning at 4:30 tonight when I get off work!! They are holding a silver one for me at the store up the street. I can hardly wait to go get it! Will let you know how it goes. Hoping will be trouble free. I missed my Note 7 so much. No other phone for me! Elly44

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
For those of you who got them from att corporate store you are in luck I just found out they have all colors already in Stock but can't exchange till 21st... the rest of us who got from best buy are screwed lol

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if you have to trade your loaner (S7E) in at the same store you got it from? I just called the corporate store where I turned in my Note 7, and got the S7E, and they got mostly black Notes in, and one silver. Silver is what I want, but they won't hold it, and I can't get up there until at least 6:30 tonight. I'm tempted to call the non-corporate store that's closer to me. Anyone know if you have to trade back at the store you got it from?

Btw, he did tell me that they don't have any Notes yet for someone just coming in and wanting to buy. These are specifically earmarked for trades. Sorry...I didn't think to ask about the box.

hou33guy

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Just walked in att store and got my replacement in houston rd, the battery icon isn't green like the ones in korean, i called like 6 all side no and 1 said yes so i I went there, they had just got them and they was checking them in the system when i arrived

Last edited:

robnote

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
Just bought a new Note 7 at my local AT&T store. I had returned my burner for a full refund last week and was going in to get an S7E and the clerk said they got a new shipment of note 7's. They were selling them to anyone who wanted one. Build date is 9/9/16 made in Korea

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: AT&T Note 7 Recall Thread

I'm gonna call mine and see if I actually get through.

EDI
I just called, the lady said that it'll be sometime this week, but they don't know how they're going to handle the process so they're only be handing out limited quantities. She put my name down and she's going to call me to let me know that the device has come in, but they don't know about any pre-orders or what to do after that.

andrewg13

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Just bought a new Note 7 at my local AT&T store. I had returned my burner for a full refund last week and was going in to get an S7E and the clerk said they got a new shipment of note 7's. They were selling them to anyone who wanted one. Build date is 9/9/16 made in Korea

What city?

Status
Not open for further replies.