AT&T Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I got mine. I had to pay the taxes again and I somehow got suckered into walking out with $200 worth of accessories. B*stards lol

shaleem

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I got my replacement Note 7 today at a corporate store in the Chicago area. Turned in my S7 Edge and received new N7 with no hassle at all. This store has always been very helpful. I paid about $18 total out of my pocket today. I'm happy.:)

TJohnsonmp01

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
I honestly didn't care if it was indicated as a replacement. I just wanted my phone. My AT&T store told me both Samsung and AT&T checked the phones...I don't know how much truth is in that. BUT I would say that I'm certain Samsung would NOT want to have to recall AGAIN so they made sure these were good to go. Time will tell of course. I just want everyone to be able to enjoy this phone with no safety issues.

Thehomez

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I got mine at target but going to exchange at Att store. Do I have to bring in my original receipt or can I just walk in for the exchange?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Did they just credit you for the exchange or did you have to refund and repurchase all over again?

Is everyone getting their $25. credit from Samsung?

James Pettengill

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Just did a swap on two at corporate AT&T store in Shawnee, Ok. Brought everything with me from old phones but they just wanted the phones. Got to keep everything on new phones and even both old stylus'. (spare cords and wall plugs!!!)
We all even joked about bending them over our knees and dropping them in a pitcher of water they used to display a nice waterdlproof speaker, as Samsung didn't care what condition they came back in. Lol we didn't do anything to the phones tho. Great service here and didn't take very long. Took longer to run smartswitch than do the exchange.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I forgot to add that the store I went to only had black and silver. The guy said hopefully they will send the blue soon because alot of people returned blue. I'm just happy they had black.

ddymond

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Did my exchange in Miami Fl (Kendall area ). The process was simple. I asked what they were doing with the returned phones and the guy had no idea. AT&T I guess hasn't thought that far ahead. He joked that the backroom would be filled with bombs. Kind of took it he was an Apple guy. I also asked how many have been returned for a equal swap and he said the few that were done so far, no one went going back to Note 7's, all were switching to iphones. Found it hard to believe, but that's what he said. Glad this nightmare is over and I did the switch. Time to move on.

juergen99

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Just called the 2 corporate stores closest to me. The first said they should have them in tomorrow or wednesday. The other said wednesday. I asked the second guy about what is needed for the return (i.e. box, cable, etc.). He said they would do a direct swap for each item returned.

Just to be sure, I stopped by the first store on my way home from work. They came in today (after I called)! They refunded the full cost of the phone and charged it again for the new one. My AT&T Next plan was not affected. They wanted all the accessories that came in the original box and gave me the new phone and box. The sticker has a black square. Made in Korea on 9/12/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20