12-05-2016 12:00 PM
1,485 ... 3536373839 ...
tools
    NICE! I also did pre-order at Nashua. Thanks for the info fingers crossed we get them soon.
    09-17-2016 08:23 PM
    Was in the Best Buy in Knoxville, TN today with my son getting his iPhone 7, and the kid beside us was getting his replacement Note 7. Best Buy Mobile guy said that the replacements came Friday and they were in the process of emailing those that had a replacement preorder. He said they only had enough Note 7's for those that preordered. Went by the Best Buy Mobile in the shopping mall where I bought mine, and they said the replacements won't be there until Monday.
    mikechaudron likes this.
    09-17-2016 09:17 PM
    Just got back from BB. No AT&T stock in yet today the 18th. Don't know when they will get any. Guessing this week though. They tried to give me a S7 Edge new as a loaner in reality. Said no I'll wait for the replacement. But the mobile guys were on the spot and ready to swap mine out on the spot. Huntsville AL.
    09-18-2016 11:40 AM
    Just got back from BB. No AT&T stock in yet today the 18th. Don't know when they will get any. Guessing this week though. They tried to give me a S7 Edge new as a loaner in reality. Said no I'll wait for the replacement. But the mobile guys were on the spot and ready to swap mine out on the spot. Huntsville AL.
    Huntsville, Alabama.

You mean we got another Alabama Redneck on here.
    I'm from the Hueytown, Ala. area living in Texas.
    09-18-2016 11:44 AM
    Well not really a redneck, born up north but yeh loving it in Huntsville since 81. )
    09-18-2016 11:59 AM
    Also, for those wondering, the two boxes of replacements that I saw were the black boxes with blue lettering, not the AT&T box. The guy getting the return was an AT&T customer.
    soldier45 likes this.
    09-18-2016 02:20 PM
    I believe the replacement phones are coming from China and not Korea. Maybe why the black boxes but unsure.
    09-18-2016 02:33 PM
    Did you see people getting new note 7 from best buy for att?
    09-18-2016 02:34 PM
    Returned my note 7 on Fri at BB in exchange for a s7e, got pre-ordered for the replacement note. Didn't have to return any accessories but didn't get any s7 freebies like others mentioned directly from BB. However was able to go through Samsung promotions for the free VR
    09-18-2016 02:42 PM
    just spoke to the stupidest BB employee ever on the phone. didnt even know there was a such thing as a replacement note 7. she actually told me no sir they recalled that phone we r not selling them again and were told to get them all back
    09-18-2016 03:07 PM
    just spoke to the stupidest BB employee ever on the phone. didnt even know there was a such thing as a replacement note 7. she actually told me no sir they recalled that phone we r not selling them again and were told to get them all back
    Sometime the one on the phone don't try to learn about the other department... when they have to when they handling almost all return/exchange from them... don't expect to know every little thing but at least a little bit in each department. I was in "electronic" when I uses to work for them but they shot me to every part of the store... for knowing too much >.>
    09-18-2016 03:35 PM
    Just talked to the lady wirh At&t.
    She said tomorrow they will be replacing the Note 7.
    But you can't buy one yet
    09-18-2016 03:55 PM
    Sometime the one on the phone don't try to learn about the other department... when they have to when they handling almost all return/exchange from them... don't expect to know every little thing but at least a little bit in each department. I was in "electronic" when I uses to work for them but they shot me to every part of the store... for knowing too much >.>
    no it was the mobile manager actually
    09-18-2016 03:59 PM
    Do you guys trust the preorders that beat buy has been doing for us? Do you guys feel that in fact the phones will come in with our name on it as the store guy told me or there won't be any email, leaving us in limbo ?
    09-18-2016 04:08 PM
    no it was the mobile manager actually
    .... That even worst... the manager not on top of things...

Do you guys trust the preorders that beat buy has been doing for us? Do you guys feel that in fact the phones will come in with our name on it as the store guy told me or there won't be any email, leaving us in limbo ?
    The phone come in unlabel because they the one labeling them as they come in... but I don't even think this preorder system even valid as it not the original.
    09-18-2016 04:12 PM
    Bummer so do you feel there is a huge chance we won'the be getting our pick up email and just have to keep calling stores?
    09-18-2016 04:26 PM
    Bummer so do you feel there is a huge chance we won'the be getting our pick up email and just have to keep calling stores?
    I want to say no... seeing that everyone preorder paper date last month...
    09-18-2016 04:37 PM
    I want to say no... seeing that everyone preorder paper date last month...
    See mine doesn't have any dates like the others got. All I have on mine is pre order agreement but I am still gonna call daily as I'll get an email 2 days later after they got it in stock.
    09-18-2016 05:37 PM
    Yeah I'm calling daily too
    09-18-2016 06:10 PM
    I went to a local BB to ask if they had any replacements available, the girl I spoke with said they won't be available until Wednesday. I explained I did my return last week, and that I was never put on any kind of reservation list for a replacement.

I asked if they were doing any kind of reservations or list, and they finally put me into the "pre-order" process to reserve my replacement.
    09-18-2016 07:38 PM
    Well, I'm finally back home and stopped by Best Buy and sure enough they were every bit as clueless as I thought they would be. They told me I had to go back to the store I picked it up from. I told them even though the order was online and I just picked it up from the other BB? They said yes. I am pretty much sure that this is bull****. I didn't feel like arguing and they said they didn't have any replacements yet anyway. Finding a knowledgeable person at BB is a needle in a haystack.
    09-18-2016 07:41 PM
    I called the Knoxville, TN store this afternoon & they said it would be this Wednesday. I was the first AT&T customer on the list. No email or calls so far.
    09-18-2016 07:58 PM
    Yeah you can return it anywhere so they definitely were bsing! I had a chat session with best buy online guys and they said stores will get them on 21st. I also spoke to a best buy store in MA and he said if they come on Wednesday they can't give shipment info to me prior to that however since I did preorder I could get an email Tuesday night if they come in on Wednesday... I don't believe that lol. I thought the preorder stuff is scanned in the store. 3 more days to get to the bottom of this fiasco lol.
    KupKrazy likes this.
    09-18-2016 07:59 PM
    We have two silver Verizon Note 7s on recall preorder. Today (9/18), I received an email saying one of my phones is in and I have until the 27th to come pick it up.
    09-18-2016 08:50 PM
    We have two note 7s on recall preorder. Today (9/18), I received an email saying one of my phones is in and I have until the 27th to come pick it up.
    I hope you have better luck than I did! Said my Email was a mistake!!! I have 2 note 7's on preorder too.
    09-18-2016 08:58 PM
1,485 ... 3536373839 ...