12-05-2016 12:00 PM
1,485 ... 4142434445 ...
tools
    Yes, this is the new current promotion. You actually have the option of the Gear VR or the 256 GB SD card. I am going for the free card. I'll buy the Gear VR with the 10% off coupon I have to Best Buy in a week or so.
    Thanks for the reply. I went back to my BB (it was pretty dumb of me to get a loaner yesterday), I waited an hour while the one employee helped another guy with his return. Gonna try again tomorrow.
    Serkle K likes this.
    09-19-2016 08:36 PM
    Finally getting one phone done. The hold up was a Sprint customer. Sprint kicked them off of the promo plan when they first bought the Note 7. They had to start all over again with a new payment plan. Since we have been in the store only 3 phones have been activated. We can keep the accessories from the original purchase. The AT&T exchange is a lot smoother. The store thought the phones would be released on the 21st so they were staffed with one mobile person. We got helped because he remembered our first Note 7 purchase 8 hour event.
    09-19-2016 08:39 PM
    I am glad I walked in and didn't rely on the pre-order email because I had done the pre-order reservation back on 9.10 and yet nothing had come through. Anyone notice the adaptive fast charger? Idk if the old note 7 charger had that written ...wondering if the charger was tweaked to not over charge also ?
    09-19-2016 08:43 PM
    Did you recieve an email or did you just go to the store and grab it?
    Just go to the store and grab it that's what I did... Called around different BBs to see which had it and went to get it
    09-19-2016 08:45 PM
    Yes, this is the new current promotion. You actually have the option of the Gear VR or the 256 GB SD card. I am going for the free card. I'll buy the Gear VR with the 10% off coupon I have to Best Buy in a week or so.
    Got my email today. I'll pick it up tomorrow. How do I make sure I get the new promo swag?
    562dope562 likes this.
    09-19-2016 08:46 PM
    I am glad I walked in and didn't rely on the pre-order email because I had done the pre-order reservation back on 9.10 and yet nothing had come through. Anyone notice the adaptive fast charger? Idk if the old note 7 charger had that written ...wondering if the charger was tweaked to not over charge also ?
    It was always there lol
    09-19-2016 08:47 PM
    It was always there lol
    This lol
    09-19-2016 08:48 PM
    Thank you. I noticed that the replacement note 7 heats up a tad bit more than my old note 7 lol
    09-19-2016 08:56 PM
    I am sure that will be my luck too. I am keeping them in the car until they ask for them.
    I just called to ask what would happen if box wasn't complete with accessories and the rep told me per their "employee news" they're only asking for the phone itself to be returned. This was in Fresno CA at the river park location
    09-19-2016 08:58 PM
    Just picked mine up from best buy in hawaii. They also have some to sell to the public. Mine is made in Korea.
    09-19-2016 09:00 PM
    Got my email today. I'll pick it up tomorrow. How do I make sure I get the new promo swag?
    I would like to know this too.
    09-19-2016 09:01 PM
    Did anyone else have all their chargers and stuff removed from the box?
    The BB Mobile guy told me he had to remove everything inside because I didn't bring the box back, but I hear some people didn't have to bring back their box
    09-19-2016 09:01 PM
    I swear my BB is like some kind of comedy routine. I stopped in 2x since the recall to ask about getting on a list for a call when the replacements come in. Both times was told there's no such list and to sign up on the website.

So tonight I call and they say yes they have "lots" of replacements available. I asked if they had black VZW variants - yes they say lots of everything. So I drag my butt out there and they have NO VZW Note 7s but all of everything else. "Do you want to be placed on the list?" they say. Sure I say but I have been in here twice in the last 2 weeks only to be told both times there is no list. "Oh the list just came out within the past couple of days" they say. What a trainwreck of a company. Last time I go through BB for a phone. You just can't make this stuff up.

So back to waiting...
    09-19-2016 09:13 PM
    Well i just got home i picked up my note seven replacement earlier and even got the redhead who helpsWell i just got home i picked up my note seven replacement earlier and even got the redhead who Helped me phone number. so i went and get dinner and since i over heard her talking to other guy there about being off at 7 so i went back and low and behold i just got home after a few hrs of fun with her! what a bonus on top of the free gear vr
    09-19-2016 09:15 PM
    People who bought the phone outright without any activation - did they just do a clean exchange? I don't want them trying to activate the non defective phone.
    09-19-2016 09:18 PM
    The Samsung rep at Best Buy told me if there is no coupon for it when you make your purchase, to just go to this link and follow the steps for the promo.

Samsung Promotions
    09-19-2016 09:50 PM
    Dauym I guess I owe everybody an apology.
    I got a email a couple weeks ago saying bring my Note 7 to them and swap it for a different phone.
    Talked to them on the phone.
    Went into the At&t store a couple times trying to see if they had any new notes during this period.

Went to Best Buy today and preregistered for a phone.
    They send me a email this afternoon saying come and pick your phone up.
    I go and they said since I paid my next plan off that Best Buy can't give me another phone.
    Because they was gonna pay it off and issue the credit toward the new phone.

they tried to get At&T to take the amount I paid yesterday and put it back on my credit card.
    At&t said they don't give money back.
    Spend 2 hours at Best Buy.
    the dude said he can keep my recalled note 7 and I can sign for another new note 7 and will have to make payments on it.
    He would see what he could do.
    Heck no I tole him.
    Went to the At&T store at 7:00 and didn't get waited on till after 8:00 pm.
    They said they didn't know what to do.
    That I was suppose to take the phone back to the people I bought it from.
    I showed him a email showing that at&t sent to me saying to return the phone to them.

He took my name , phone number, email address and took pictures of everything.
    Said he was gonna have to get in touch with the store manager.
    And she would probably have to get in touch with corporate.
    Nobody has seen a problem with this.
    That Best Buy shoulda swapped the phone for me.
    And that they get stuck in between this stuff with Best Buy.
    I said I was on the At&t next plan till I paid it off. That I was paying At&T for the phone.
    He said yer paying Samsung for the phone.
    We just provide the wireless service to the phone.

And when I was at Best Buy, They brought my replacement At&t phone out in a White and blue case .
    I said I thought it was suppose to be a Black case.
    They said Verizon and Sprint comes in Black Boxes.
    At&t comes in a white box with blue on it.

So right now I have drove 55 miles back and forth 2 times today.
    And I have accomplished absolutely nothing.
    562dope562 likes this.
    09-19-2016 09:59 PM
    Welp after 3 hours i'm finally home with my new note...was there from 7:30 til way after closing...saw some comedy and someone robbed the new iphone 7 from the display and ran out the store...lol

Anywho: FYI...for those of you who ordered online like me and are with AT&T next installment plan, be prepared for the transaction to not go so smoothly if an employee is doing an online order exchange for the first time. The sales rep never did one and unfortunately returned my phone instead of doing an exchange. I guess she didn't do the reverse upgrade cuz she ended up having to ring it up as a new sale and the system was showing I had to pay for the phone in total. Another employee came over and said she should have rung it up as an exchange which is what I told her. This lead to her calling AT&T and of course being on hold. But 3 hours later. I have my phone.

I removed the s pen from the phone and had all accessories in my bag cuz i wasn't giving them nada. She did ask where the accessories were and I told her all they want is the phone and i gave her a look like nope, not giving them back. So i get home, check my box and all new accessories were inside so I have a double set of everything and an extra s pen.

Finally happy to have this over and done with.
    09-19-2016 09:59 PM
    2 ATT N7 replacements received. 1 Note 7 was swapped and my wife's S7E (originally meant to be permanent after last week's N7 turn in) was swapped no questions asked. I Brought nothing, phone only, I even took out my spen for a spare. Samsung rep was there putting up note 7 advertisements, she said sale date still unannounced, they want to take care of replacements first. She also thanked us for staying with the Note 7.

Both made Korea.
    Black 9-5
    Coral blue 9-13

No Green battery icon
    09-19-2016 10:06 PM
    Dauym I guess I owe everybody an apology.
    I got a email a couple weeks ago saying bring my Note 7 to them and swap it for a different phone.
    Talked to them on the phone.
    Went into the At&t store a couple times trying to see if they had any new notes during this period.

Went to Best Buy today and preregistered for a phone.
    They send me a email this afternoon saying come and pick your phone up.
    I go and they said since I paid my next plan off that Best Buy can't give me another phone.
    Because they was gonna pay it off and issue the credit toward the new phone.

they tried to get At&T to take the amount I paid yesterday and put it back on my credit card.
    At&t said they don't give money back.
    Spend 2 hours at Best Buy.
    the dude said he can keep my recalled note 7 and I can sign for another new note 7 and will have to make payments on it.
    He would see what he could do.
    Heck no I tole him.
    Went to the At&T store at 7:00 and didn't get waited on till after 8:00 pm.
    They said they didn't know what to do.
    That I was suppose to take the phone back to the people I bought it from.
    I showed him a email showing that at&t sent to me saying to return the phone to them.

He took my name , phone number, email address and took pictures of everything.
    Said he was gonna have to get in touch with the store manager.
    And she would probably have to get in touch with corporate.
    Nobody has seen a problem with this.
    That Best Buy shoulda swapped the phone for me.
    And that they get stuck in between this stuff with Best Buy.
    I said I was on the At&t next plan till I paid it off. That I was paying At&T for the phone.
    He said yer paying Samsung for the phone.
    We just provide the wireless service to the phone.

And when I was at Best Buy, They brought my replacement At&t phone out in a White and blue case .
    I said I thought it was suppose to be a Black case.
    They said Verizon and Sprint comes in Black Boxes.
    At&t comes in a white box with blue on it.

So right now I have drove 55 miles back and forth 2 times today.
    And I have accomplished absolutely nothing.
    Wow, dude! Sorry to hear this! This is pretty ridiculous! I'd take it to their social media pages and get their upper customer service involved. Most of all try to stay calm in your dealings with them to try to get the proper solution.
    09-19-2016 10:09 PM
    Wow, dude! Sorry to hear this! This is pretty ridiculous! I'd take it to their social media pages and get their upper customer service involved. Most of all try to stay calm in your dealings with them to try to get the proper solution.
    I don't know where their social media pages are.
    09-19-2016 10:14 PM
    http://bfy.tw/7mmM]Right here
    09-19-2016 10:22 PM
    bruh...

right here
    09-19-2016 10:23 PM
    bruh...

right here
    I hate tapatalk
    09-19-2016 10:32 PM
    The Samsung rep at Best Buy told me if there is no coupon for it when you make your purchase, to just go to this link and follow the steps for the promo.

Samsung Promotions
    This promo is for only the s7 or s7e...
    09-19-2016 10:37 PM
1,485 ... 4142434445 ...