10-24-2016 08:17 AM
233 ... 45678 ...
tools
    did they seem to be worried about the stuff in the box?

What type of ATT store?
    He never looked in the box, however I did include all the original stuff... It was a corporate location
    09-18-2016 06:03 PM
    any body got the note 7 replacement from Sams club, and where?
    09-19-2016 04:52 PM
    any body got the note 7 replacement from Sams club, and where?
    Called today but no N7s yet at my SC in Colorado Springs.
    09-19-2016 05:54 PM
    I called today as well in S. FL.

They are expecting anytime.

I also confirmed with them that these are for replacements instead of resale on the floor.
    09-19-2016 06:08 PM
    Called my SC today. They have zero updates but have fingers crossed to receive them tomorrow. There are 6 people on a list to exchange at this particular location.
    09-20-2016 11:53 AM
    Are you going back to the same sams club you bought it at or are you going to a different location?
    09-20-2016 02:32 PM
    I just talked to the SC I bought mine at and they said they will hopefully be getting the replacement N7's in tomorrow "depending on what truck they're on". I'm on a list with them so here's to hoping...
    09-20-2016 02:35 PM
    so glad that I returned mine to an ATT store...got my new replacement Note 7 last night...was even able to get a blue one (which Sam's didn't have available for pre-order so I got a silver one on launch day)...
    09-20-2016 02:45 PM
    so glad that I returned mine to an ATT store...got my new replacement Note 7 last night...was even able to get a blue one (which Sam's didn't have available for pre-order so I got a silver one on launch day)...
    Wish Verizon would let me return it to them. I got a silver and want to see a blue in person. But also the sams I bought at i was traveling and really dont want to nake a 4 hour round trip just for a phone when I have a vzw a mile away from me and a different Sam's not much further away.
    09-20-2016 02:54 PM
    I purchased at a SC 2 hours away not knowing that I would have to return the phone to that SC. I'm hoping tomorrow the local SC will do the exchange. Not overly optimistic.
    09-20-2016 02:56 PM
    I purchased at a SC 2 hours away not knowing that I would have to return the phone to that SC. I'm hoping tomorrow the local SC will do the exchange. Not overly optimistic.
    We are in the same boat best of luck!
    09-20-2016 03:21 PM
    Called today but no N7s yet at my SC in Colorado Springs.
    I was tried of waiting on SC, so swapped out my N7 at AT&T corporate store today for the new N7. It was a smooth process and got to keep all old N7 accessories that came in the box including the s-pen.
    pcsperson likes this.
    09-20-2016 05:42 PM
    So they were basically just interested in the phone itself? Nothing else?

The other stuff is not new, so it makes "sense" that it would not be needed, but Sam's is going nutz about it apparantly.
    09-20-2016 06:16 PM
    So they were basically just interested in the phone itself? Nothing else?
    Yes (but they took my old box)...and according to the at&t rep, the phone can be in any condition also.
    09-20-2016 06:18 PM
    Yes (but they took my old box)...and according to the at&t rep, the phone can be in any condition also.
    Some people don't keep boxes, wonder what they do then?
    09-20-2016 06:26 PM
    Some people don't keep boxes, wonder what they do then?
    I didn't question it, but I can't imagine no box would hold up the exchange.
    09-20-2016 06:29 PM
    I didn't question it, but I can't imagine no box would hold up the exchange.
    Did you just show up?

Last time I called ATT's 611 number they said no, I had to go back to Sam's?
    09-20-2016 06:37 PM
    I call the the corporate at&t store in my town not the authorized retail store. I told them SC didn't know when they were get the safe N7s, so asked if I could swap it out with at&t. I believe similar stories are in the at&t recall thread concerning SC exchanges.
    09-20-2016 06:42 PM
    I call the the corporate at&t store in my town not the authorized retail store. I told them SC didn't know when they were get the safe N7s, so asked if I could swap it out with at&t. I believe similar stories are in the at&t recall thread concerning SC exchanges.
    Thanx!
    09-20-2016 07:00 PM
    AT&T corp store declined to swap out my note 7 purchased at SC.
    09-20-2016 07:12 PM
    I'd talk with the manager at the corp store. I think people forget that this is a federal recall. The sooner the better getting the old N7s out of customer hands.
    09-20-2016 07:35 PM
    I had this happen to me too. I normally have pretty good experiences at my local AT&T store, but not with the person who helped me today. I called to confirm they had devices in, and was told they did, and asked if I could bring mine in to swap, and was told yes.

I went into the store, only one other group in there, and there was an employee free, so I walked over to him and told him I was there to exchange my Note 7. He gave me a blank stare like he had no clue what I was talking about. I quickly figured out that he didn't have a clue what I was there for, because when I pulled out my Note 7, he took it from me, and immediately turned it on. Whatever, I went ahead with wanting to do the exchange, even though this guy appeared to be clueless. He looked up my info, asked me where I bought it, told him Sam's, he asked me to wait a minute and went in the back to call someone. Came back out and told me I needed to take it to Sam's because they would have "procedures" in place. I told him that I was told I could just come here to exchange it, and I even showed him the text message I got from AT&T earlier today telling me to bring my phone in, and he didn't seem to care. By this point, the store had suddenly filled up, and there were tons of people in there, and only two other employees, and I was actually on my way to dinner, so I didn't have time to mess around anymore, so I just left. As I was sitting in the car getting ready to leave, saw the guy that had just "helped" me come out and leave, so I fairly certain one of the other reason's he was less than helpful is that he was supposed to be off soon.
    09-20-2016 08:22 PM
    My local Sam's club in Vacaville , CA today said they don't have it in yet. Will call again tmr and hopefully better luck. Seems like the carrier stores are getting priority in these replacement note 7s.
    09-20-2016 09:45 PM
    My local Sam's club in Vacaville , CA today said they don't have it in yet. Will call again tmr and hopefully better luck. Seems like the carrier stores are getting priority in these replacement note 7s.
    Agreed.
    As of yesterday, my SC still says 10/4 for N7 stock.

I fully expect they will get it sooner - they just don't know what they are doing.

Maybe today??
    09-21-2016 06:50 AM
    has anyone returned theirs to SC? are we required to give back the giftcard as well?
    09-21-2016 09:57 AM
233 ... 45678 ...