Sam's Club Note 7 Recall Thread

Noeone415

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
So both phones i got have no issues and going to wait out and check stock every other day. Wasted about 2 hours the past two days trying to get any answers with no help. They pretty much told I have a couple options here.
1. Return the phone.
2. Exchange for another Samsung phone (which you would have to pay the tax on and maybe activation. Also this would not be a loaner.
3.wait til new stock. but the only way to be put on a waitlist is to return your phone.
4. Go through Samsung

To end this I pretty much think I might not get a replacement from them for a couple weeks. And samsung would probably take even longer.

D.Kinsey

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Any idea if I'm still eligible for the recall if i have a cracked screen? Happened first day after 3 years with a note3 and no screen issues...

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
My Sam's Club said to call Wednesday afternoon to see if the new N7 is in stock. If not, then call about every other day. I wish they would prioritize and give customers that pre-ordered the N7 priority on the new resupply. Also I'm holding on to my N7 until they have a replacement in stock b/c I've had zero issues with heat during charging.
74e17cee1b564c7e7025c03628e1b0e5.jpg

sdardoin

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Just FYI... the exchange and loaner can be done through an AT&T store. Its in their instructions to accept them. I did my wife's phone without a problem.

vincey2kr1

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I called sams was told if I'm out of the 14 day period I need to go through Samsung. No other options possible. I'm with Verizon. Never buying through sams again

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I called sams was told if I'm out of the 14 day period I need to go through Samsung. No other options possible. I'm with Verizon. Never buying through sams again

Wha?
That sucks!
I wonder if Samsung got the memo and is aware that they are replacing our phones directly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463