Sam's Club Note 7 Recall Thread

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
You can now 100% return the phone to the carrier! Because this is an official recall the carriers are required to take the returns/exchanges no matter the place of purchase. I returned my note 7 yesterday at an att location with no issue

Not according to my local SC.
See my other thread.

No worries really, someplace will eventually exchange everyone's N7. Just a matter of when.

vincey2kr1

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
You can now 100% return the phone to the carrier! Because this is an official recall the carriers are required to take the returns/exchanges no matter the place of purchase. I returned my note 7 yesterday at an att location with no issue
I've heard art taking care of the customers regardless of were you bought it but so far Verizon hasn't done this. Things might change Monday since it has been a official recall. Still waiting here. Don't we have 90 days to exchange or up to a year because of the recall? Basically you could run the note 7 naked insurance worry free and wait till the last day to turn in if you're willing to take the chance your phone doesn't catch 🔥

BetterJake

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
Yes, I walked into the ATT store and asked to return the phone. They began processing the return, only near the end he finally asked to see the Sams Club receipt. They explained how carriers are now required to take returns even if the phone was purchased from a store like Sams Club as this is an official recall. Do not let the carriers give you the run around they must take the returns. I didn't even contact my sams club to process the return, went straight to ATT.

Les Garten

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I called today as well in S. FL.

They are expecting anytime.

I also confirmed with them that these are for replacements instead of resale on the floor.

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Called my SC today. They have zero updates but have fingers crossed to receive them tomorrow. There are 6 people on a list to exchange at this particular location.

Twangtron3000

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I just talked to the SC I bought mine at and they said they will hopefully be getting the replacement N7's in tomorrow "depending on what truck they're on". I'm on a list with them so here's to hoping...

SpaceJamzz

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
so glad that I returned mine to an ATT store...got my new replacement Note 7 last night...was even able to get a blue one (which Sam's didn't have available for pre-order so I got a silver one on launch day)...

Halloweenoreo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
so glad that I returned mine to an ATT store...got my new replacement Note 7 last night...was even able to get a blue one (which Sam's didn't have available for pre-order so I got a silver one on launch day)...

Wish Verizon would let me return it to them. I got a silver and want to see a blue in person. But also the sams I bought at i was traveling and really dont want to nake a 4 hour round trip just for a phone when I have a vzw a mile away from me and a different Sam's not much further away.

newvances70

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I purchased at a SC 2 hours away not knowing that I would have to return the phone to that SC. I'm hoping tomorrow the local SC will do the exchange. Not overly optimistic.

Airmaxxx

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Called today but no N7s yet at my SC in Colorado Springs.
I was tried of waiting on SC, so swapped out my N7 at AT&T corporate store today for the new N7. It was a smooth process and got to keep all old N7 accessories that came in the box including the s-pen.

Les Garten

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
So they were basically just interested in the phone itself? Nothing else?

The other stuff is not new, so it makes "sense" that it would not be needed, but Sam's is going nutz about it apparantly.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante