01-02-2017 07:34 AM
585 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    Coolbreeze78, If this wasn't so aggravating it would be fun watching what's happening to you. Did she give you a clue when they would be shipping it to you? I also made a call to them last Thursday before I know about the online deal and they swore I would get a call Friday or Monday. Of course no call..
    09-26-2016 05:37 PM
    If you want a free phone, and you all sure deserve it, you might not want to tip Samsung off by talking about it here.
    09-26-2016 05:47 PM
    If you want a free phone, and you all sure deserve it, you might not want to tip Samsung off by talking about it here.
    Eh, I'll pay for something I buy. Nothing in life is free. I just find the unorganized nature of this entire operation completely amateur.

And no the lady didn't say anything about shipping. She was part of a "call center mill" in Texas, not an employee of Samsung/Digital River.
    09-26-2016 05:49 PM
    After calling T-Mobile and being told they have them in stock, I drove there to end this madness. They told me they can't sell them and have to hold them for exchanges. Shared my little Samsung.com story. They were shocked.

Left empty handed.

Can't make this stuff up folks.
    09-26-2016 06:20 PM
    I may call CPSC back again tomorrow. I had called them last week to post a complaint and never got a call back. Will stay on them. No need in calling Samsung.com. I don't think through this entire fiasco of pre-order and recall have I gotten a callback to any of the calls they said they would. I know one thing as stated by almost all of us that I will NEVER order through Samsung.com again.I hope people who read this thread take heed to all the warnings we have given out.
    09-26-2016 06:40 PM
    The frustrating thing is after I get the phone, I'm going to be stuck with a $25 credit for the samsung.com store
    rsmin and marla523 like this.
    09-26-2016 06:43 PM
    I've started using the dangerous Note 7 again. I don't care at this point. Samsung has offered no timely solution so oh well. Maybe I'll make the news.

Samsung is taking their sweet time to help us so I'll take my sweet time powering it down. Don't care at this point. Stores all around me have them in stock but won't sell them. They are reserved for people with defective devices (raises hand and is ignored).

I've got a huge paper trail of me begging to rid myself of this device and exchange, so whatever. Not worried. They gave us zero options. I tried.
    marla523 likes this.
    09-26-2016 07:52 PM
    I may join you..
    09-26-2016 08:08 PM
    OMG ....... after reading your posts on this thread ummmm I myself am very frustrated !!!! So so wrong of Samsung to treat you guys this way imho ?!?!

To think I was just a few clicks away from ordering my Note from them !?

09-26-2016 08:34 PM
    OMG ....... after reading your posts on this thread ummmm I myself am very frustrated !!!! So so wrong of Samsung to treat you guys this way imho ?!?!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...f859e6b576.gif
    Turn around and run from that site
    marla523 likes this.
    09-26-2016 08:36 PM
    I have reactivated and have been using my recalled Note 7 for the last 10 days.
    I got fed up waiting to return it and I wanted to use the vr gear headset I bought with my preorder.
    Ive watched stereoscopic versions of avatar and the force awakens and it is great.

I spent many countless hours on phone and computer trying to get my replacement phone. The exploding phone was purchased at $850 + 50 tax + 20 next day shipping on an august 9th pre-order.

I turned off the automatic system update so I dont get the battery warning at startup or every charge cycle.
    There has been a system update avalable update since 9-23 but I keep refusing the install.

I hope nobody gets hurt while Samsung gives its online customers no avenue to return their recalled devices.

marla523 likes this.
    09-26-2016 09:16 PM

STOP!
    Locate the backspace key on your keyboard
    Press the backspace key until Samsung.com is fully erased.
    Then step away from the computer.

Just trying to save you the aggravation
    09-26-2016 10:15 PM

Turn around and run from that site
    Me too! Like I had it in my cart and everything and then it said I wouldn't get the device until Sept. I was like forget that. Man I lucked out. I would have thought that Samsung.com people would have gotten the best treatment. Won't be ordering from them in the future.
    09-26-2016 10:15 PM
    Anyone get shipping info yet?
    09-27-2016 06:15 AM
    Called, no shipping info yet, tomorrow is the end of "2-3 business days".
    09-27-2016 08:14 AM
    Called, no shipping info yet, tomorrow is the end of "2-3 business days".
    Ok since you reminded me of that l am going to hold off on calling cpsc AGAIN until after tomorrow. If no shipping info tomorrow will call them back on Thursday.
    09-27-2016 09:40 AM
    I happen to be off work today, so my mission is to blow up social media Samsung outlets. Lotsa fun, join me.
    09-27-2016 11:10 AM
    I ordered from Samsung on Aug 20. I wanted the Blue Coral AT&T version and it was back-ordered, same as in the AT&T stores. By the time the back order was ready, the recall caused all shipments to go on-hold. Bottom line: no Note 7 yet.

I called Samsung customer service, got passed to Sales, then passed to eCommerce department. Had a hold of about 15 minutes on the last transfer, then a very helpful person answered, took my Order number, and told me my Note 7 is scheduled to ship on October 14.

Will wait and see. Cheers.
    09-27-2016 11:15 AM
    my Note 7 is scheduled to ship on October 14.
    I'm glad you got some human interaction and care, but Oct 14 is no bueno. I bought this device on...Aug 3...They are sitting in stores all around me, ready to be swapped. Did they explain why Samsung.com customers are being put at the back of the line and being treated grossly inferior to carrier customers?
    09-27-2016 11:18 AM
    Yikes. Glad I didn't order online. Had to return it anyway, and the resulting headaches with loaners and reps not being sure that they could extend return dates...... went back to a competitor.
    09-27-2016 11:26 AM
    I happen to be off work today, so my mission is to blow up social media Samsung outlets. Lotsa fun, join me.
    I would but I am at work today. Will join you on Thursday if no word of shipment by then.
    09-27-2016 12:36 PM
    Just hung up with Samsung. After checking when I filled out the replacement form, I was hit with (and an attitude) SIR, THE THREE DAYS IS UP TOMORORW. WAIT UNTIL THEN.

If you call, you will be told to sit down, shut up and wait.

Class act. Maybe I'll put a pillow on top of this thing whilst charging and head out of town.
    09-27-2016 01:28 PM
    We should all write a email to Mr Tim Baxter to tell him what kind of job he's running at Samsung.com direct. It's shameful. The guy should be FIRED!
    09-27-2016 01:37 PM
    Just hung up with Samsung. After checking when I filled out the replacement form, I was hit with (and an attitude) SIR, THE THREE DAYS IS UP TOMORORW. WAIT UNTIL THEN.

If you call, you will be told to sit down, shut up and wait.

Class act. Maybe I'll put a pillow on top of this thing whilst charging and head out of town.
    It's receive in 3 days, not ship in 3 days. Gotta ship today to get tomorrow.
    09-27-2016 01:52 PM
    It's receive in 3 days, not ship in 3 days. Gotta ship today to get tomorrow.
    I'd like to think it will show up on my doorstep tomorrow, but there is no way. Samsung absolutely won't foot the bill for overnight shipping lol.

I'm betting the tracking arrives tomorrow and shows FedEx ground. That means it would be out for delivery, direct signature required, next week.

I'm out of town all next week for work so that means I won't have it for another 1.5 weeks. That's cute.

Meanwhile they are just stacked up in local TMo stores reserved for special smart people who bought from a carrier. We aren't allowed to participate in that. Cool.
    09-27-2016 01:55 PM
585 ... 1011121314 ...