01-02-2017 07:34 AM
585 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    Does the first part of that invoice number match your replacement $0 order number?
    Yes but has an -01 at the end. Not sure why.
    09-28-2016 01:00 PM
    Jhimmel,

Just curious, did Fed ex notify you that you had it coming if Samsung didn't? Didn't know if there was a way I could check and see if anything coming to my house from Fed ex..
    I used the FedEx app, logged in to my account, and there it was. Then I also got FedEx notifications (I signed up for that), and eventually I even got a shipping notification from Samsung. It is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
    09-28-2016 02:15 PM
    Jhimmel and Coolbreeze78, what time (and time zone) did you respond to the email asking you to choose exchange/refund?
    09-28-2016 03:32 PM
    I used the FedEx app, logged in to my account, and there it was. Then I also got FedEx notifications (I signed up for that), and eventually I even got a shipping notification from Samsung. It is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
    Jhimmel,

Thanks, glad for you and the rest who are getting yours. I just checked mine and nothing yet.
    09-28-2016 04:54 PM
    Jhimmel and Coolbreeze78, what time (and time zone) did you respond to the email asking you to choose exchange/refund?
    Mountain Friday
    Bbarbie likes this.
    09-28-2016 05:13 PM
    Jhimmel and Coolbreeze78, are y'all both with T-Mobile?
    09-28-2016 06:52 PM
    I am
    09-28-2016 06:53 PM
    Rsmin, are you Verizon? Wondering if that's why I'm in limbo.
    09-28-2016 06:58 PM
    Rsmin, are you Verizon? Wondering if that's why I'm in limbo.
    Nope, ATT
    09-28-2016 09:54 PM
    Nope, ATT
    I'm with AT&T also and waiting for my shipping notice. Wonder if the delay is caused by having to put everything on those ugly blue and white AT&T boxes. Anybody from AT&T get a shipping notice?
    09-28-2016 09:57 PM
    Just got my shipping confirmation. I submitted the form on Sep 23, 2016 at 10:15 PM (PST), and received a shipping confirmation on Sep 28, 2016 at 3:50 PM. Looks like for once Samsung is keeping their word on having it sent out within 2-3 business days.

My package left on Wed (today), at 4:50 PM from Indianapolis, IN, and is expected to arrive Friday. Hopefully everyone got their shipping notifications!
    09-28-2016 10:10 PM
    I really hope this is not true. Not that I got my replacement yet, but what's going on??Samsung's new 'safe' Galaxy Note 7 phones are overheating and exploding, say customers
    09-28-2016 10:41 PM
    That's just one single device. The media is frothing at the mouth for more dirt. I don't think this is it. I mean it's pretty known that the Chinese aren't the biggest fans of Koreans and don't particularly like having Korea's devices encroaching on the Chinese market. I'm betting there is more to the story. Of course pretty much every brand of phone out there has malfunctioned at some point, but nobody cared. With the Note and Samsung in general, everyone is hyper aware and overly dramatic.

In other news my replacement arrived today. On it now.

And.....in typical Samsung fashion, I apparently have another one shipping overnight to arrive tomorrow. That's two replacement Note 7s. I still have the defective one too that is certainly going back as soon as they figure out how.

And my card has been refunded from the original purchase. So...three Note 7s for ... free?

Oh Samsung. Never change. The circus continues.

And strangely enough I'm kinda missing the iPhone 6s+. Having iMessage was more useful than I realized (literally everyone I know uses it...it's nice to send/receive crisp 60fps videos...). And no they won't use WhatsApp or anything else. All iMessage all the time.

Hmm.
    09-28-2016 11:17 PM
    That's just one single device. The media is frothing at the mouth for more dirt. I don't think this is it. I mean it's pretty known that the Chinese aren't the biggest fans of Koreans and don't particularly like having Korea's devices encroaching on the Chinese market. I'm betting there is more to the story. Of course pretty much every brand of phone out there has malfunctioned at some point, but nobody cared. With the Note and Samsung in general, everyone is hyper aware and overly dramatic.

In other news my replacement arrived today. On it now.

And.....in typical Samsung fashion, I apparently have another one shipping overnight to arrive tomorrow. That's two replacement Note 7s. I still have the defective one too that is certainly going back as soon as they figure out how.

And my card has been refunded from the original purchase. So...three Note 7s for ... free?

Oh Samsung. Never change. The circus continues.

And strangely enough I'm kinda missing the iPhone 6s+. Having iMessage was more useful than I realized (literally everyone I know uses it...it's nice to send/receive crisp 60fps videos...). And no they won't use WhatsApp or anything else. All iMessage all the time.

Hmm.
    Glad to hear you got your phone!
    09-29-2016 12:22 AM
    Nothing from Samsung.com, but my UPS My Choice just notified me that my phone will be delivered on Thursday by Noon. (If you didn't know about My Choice, great free service from UPS). could this finally be over soon?!
    09-29-2016 12:39 AM
    Nothing from Samsung.com, but my UPS My Choice just notified me that my phone will be delivered on Thursday by Noon. (If you didn't know about My Choice, great free service from UPS). could this finally be over soon?!
    And the tracking number doesn't have my order number, but it does have my CPSC complaint ticket number.
    09-29-2016 12:43 AM
    And the tracking number doesn't have my order number, but it does have my CPSC complaint ticket number.
    Xkoolaidislifex,

Which carrier variant is your phone?

Oops, nevermind I see from an earlier post you are with Verizon.... Glad your phone is coming in..
    09-29-2016 04:51 AM
    Just got my shipping confirmation. I submitted the form on Sep 23, 2016 at 10:15 PM (PST), and received a shipping confirmation on Sep 28, 2016 at 3:50 PM. Looks like for once Samsung is keeping their word on having it sent out within 2-3 business days.

My package left on Wed (today), at 4:50 PM from Indianapolis, IN, and is expected to arrive Friday. Hopefully everyone got their shipping notifications!
    Lethal1148,

Which carrier variant is yours?
    09-29-2016 04:52 AM
    I'm with AT&T also and waiting for my shipping notice. Wonder if the delay is caused by having to put everything on those ugly blue and white AT&T boxes. Anybody from AT&T get a shipping notice?
    LOL, could be! Still no shipping notices for me.
    09-29-2016 04:57 AM
    Mine, due today, is a blue on Verizon.
    rsmin likes this.
    09-29-2016 06:28 AM
    Mine, due today, is a blue on Verizon.
    Jhimmel,

Thanks. Mine is ATT so they may be sending out by carrier as they get them. So far looks like T-Mobile and Verizon have started shipping from Samsung.com. Haven't heard from anyone on this thread that they have received notice that are on ATT
    09-29-2016 07:28 AM
    My replacement phone arrived yesterday (Tmobile type). No $25 cert though. Also got call that someone would come today to pickup old phone....of course today they called and cancelled. Not sure who they are or if they were sent from Samsung.....would have been nice if Samsung.com would let us know who is supposed to be coming so we would get credit for the old phone being returned. Have a feeling this is going to be another mess they have in store for us.

Happy to have new phone, but hoping this was over....but just keeps going on and on.

Hoping new screen protector arrives today so I can replace the one still on the bad phone.
    09-29-2016 08:39 AM
    My replacement phone arrived yesterday (Tmobile type). No $25 cert though. Also got call that someone would come today to pickup old phone....of course today they called and cancelled. Not sure who they are or if they were sent from Samsung.....would have been nice if Samsung.com would let us know who is supposed to be coming so we would get credit for the old phone being returned. Have a feeling this is going to be another mess they have in store for us.

Happy to have new phone, but hoping this was over....but just keeps going on and on.

Hoping new screen protector arrives today so I can replace the one still on the bad phone.
    Well, at least it is a new problem..
    09-29-2016 11:05 AM
    I found out that If you purchased more then one Note 7 phone on your samsung.com order, as I did ,then the automated process will not work. In my case they will not send an advance replacement. They also will not send the special packaging to return the old ones.

My only option is to wait for someone for someone to call and arrange to hand deliver the new phones and pick up the old phones at the same time.

There is no end in sight. I feel like I am stuck in an endless loop. Off all the calls to Samsung I have never received a call back so this could take a while.
    09-29-2016 11:41 AM
    Mine was delivered. Haven't seen it yet - not home. Wondering if there is a return package or what the deal will be with that. Funny that even at this late stage we still don't know what the plan is...lol.
    09-29-2016 11:50 AM
585 ... 1314151617 ...