01-02-2017 07:34 AM
585 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    Don't send back anything other than the phone itself... I'd keep the spen too
    I agree. Once you get the box you will see that there is no room for anything other than the phone. I am keeping the pen as well. Really looks like all they want back is the phone.
    Ok, just got my box in a box to return my phone even though I haven't received my replacement phone yet. It looks like all they are asking for is the phone. They have instructions with pictures on how to pack it and it looks like the only thing that will fit in it is the phone itself without the original box and accessories t that originally came with it.
    09-30-2016 11:28 AM
    Just got off the phone with someone who claims to be the one collecting my Note 7 tomorrow. Just the phone, no accessories or anything. I haven't received any official confirmation nor communication regarding my Note 7 return since I filled out the return form on Samsung.com. Is there anything you guys got while handing over your phones to these people who are supposedly collecting Note 7 devices and then returning them to Samsung? Like a proof of handing over or a receipt of some kind? Thanks in advance.
    09-30-2016 01:02 PM
    Just called Samsung exchange# 800-915-9950 and he said they are still waiting on the ATT phones to come in so they can ship them out. As usual he is saying they are hoping to receiving them anytime soon. Maybe that is why none of us who are on att have received them yet. But take all this with a grain of salt as usual.
    09-30-2016 01:11 PM
    Just got off the phone with someone who claims to be the one collecting my Note 7 tomorrow. Just the phone, no accessories or anything. I haven't received any official confirmation nor communication regarding my Note 7 return since I filled out the return form on Samsung.com. Is there anything you guys got while handing over your phones to these people who are supposedly collecting Note 7 devices and then returning them to Samsung? Like a proof of handing over or a receipt of some kind? Thanks in advance.
    Sharmanas, have you called 800-915-9950 (Samsung exchange) and asked them?
    09-30-2016 01:12 PM
    Samsung support twitter response, call the 800 number, they don't have access to my order.
    09-30-2016 01:30 PM
    Just called Samsung exchange# 800-915-9950 and he said they are still waiting on the ATT phones to come in so they can ship them out. As usual he is saying they are hoping to receiving them anytime soon. Maybe that is why none of us who are on att have received them yet. But take all this with a grain of salt as usual.
    An email telling us the phones are delayed would be nice. Why do we have to be the detectives here?
    marla523 likes this.
    09-30-2016 01:30 PM
    No, will call them right now. Thanks!
    09-30-2016 02:00 PM
    No, will call them right now. Thanks!
    Did you get anyone that knew anything?
    09-30-2016 06:55 PM
    I hope you guys watch out for scammers, it would be easy to scam Samsung.com note 7 buyers....beware who you give your return device to as well..
    09-30-2016 07:24 PM
    Well, been using my replacement for a day. Seems fine as far as I can tell. Has not exploded. Now I'll just wait for the special return box for my exploding edition.
    09-30-2016 07:42 PM
    Did anyone request a different color ?
    09-30-2016 08:11 PM
    So I just got notified of a 2nd 2-lb box shipping from Samsung. I already have my replacement phone and my return kit. Anyone else have a 3rd shipment?
    09-30-2016 09:22 PM
    So I just got notified of a 2nd 2-lb box shipping from Samsung. I already have my replacement phone and my return kit. Anyone else have a 3rd shipment?
    Congratulations. You are getting a second Note 7. Free.

Seriously. I have two sitting here on my desk. Samsung.txt

Total circus over there.

I'm not terribly inclined to call and wade through the phone bull***t again to beg them to let me fix their folly. Backup phone I guess. Have a silver and blue one now. And no charge for either on my Amex.

I guarantee you the mix up was from the web order replacement and the TX call replacement. Seems two orders that weren't connected were placed. Sweet.

SMDH. This is not how you run a business.
    09-30-2016 10:46 PM
    Congratulations. You are getting a second Note 7. Free.

Seriously. I have two sitting here on my desk. Samsung.txt

Total circus over there.

I'm not terribly inclined to call and wade through the phone bull***t again to beg them to let me fix their folly. Backup phone I guess. Have a silver and blue one now. And no charge for either on my Amex.

I guarantee you the mix up was from the web order replacement and the TX call replacement. Seems two orders that weren't connected were placed. Sweet.

SMDH. This is not how you run a business.
    I just got a third notice from Samsung that my order has shipped via FedEx.

That's different from the second one UPS notification. Three Note 7s? I guess that makes up for not getting 2 more promo items like carrier peeps who got loaners.

So like many others, my replacement was just a Note 7 in a box. No letter or invoice, nothing, just the phone.

Maybe I complained so much, everyone I talked to just sent me one to shut me up.
    10-01-2016 01:46 AM
    I just got a third notice from Samsung that my order has shipped via FedEx.

That's different from the second one UPS notification. Three Note 7s? I guess that makes up for not getting 2 more promo items like carrier peeps who got loaners.

So like many others, my replacement was just a Note 7 in a box. No letter or invoice, nothing, just the phone.

Maybe I complained so much, everyone I talked to just sent me one to shut me up.
    it's amazing how y'all are getting two and three phones and I can't get one...But I have a beautiful ceramic lined box to play with..
    10-01-2016 02:32 AM
    it's amazing how y'all are getting two and three phones and I can't get one...But I have a beautiful ceramic lined box to play with..
    Don't forget to wear your rubber glove while you do!

Side note: tried to get a Gear VR using my new IMEI, no dice since my only receipt is the email from Samsung.com.
    10-01-2016 05:44 AM
    Don't forget to wear your rubber glove while you do!

Side note: tried to get a Gear VR using my new IMEI, no dice since my only receipt is the email from Samsung.com.
    Thanks will do. This fiasco with Samsung.com just seems like it will never end.. T-Mobile must be trying to get rid of their replacement phones by giving them to you guys.....
    10-01-2016 06:12 AM
    Sorry man, not gloating just confused. I mean, thanks Samsung? It's a super weird situation. All of it. This has been a fiasco of epic proportions.
    10-01-2016 10:13 AM
    Sorry man, not gloating just confused. I mean, thanks Samsung? It's a super weird situation. All of it. This has been a fiasco of epic proportions.
    Coolbreeaze78, I didn't take it as gloating, more as what you just said. "This has been a fiasco of epic proportions"! I am happy you got your replacement, I am just tired of waiting every day thinking I well either get it unexpectedly, or at least get a notice saying it's coming. But as of today nothing...if I didn't love the Note series so much I would move on to something else.
    coolbreeze78 likes this.
    10-01-2016 10:26 AM
    Anyone with the ATT Samsung.com variant received their replacement phone yet?
    10-01-2016 12:13 PM
    Just so you guys know... If... IF they send you extra phones by accident they are absolutely yours to keep. By law you do not have to return anything sent to you by mistake. Now they may block the imei's but even then you'll have a very nice mini wifi tablet lol
    10-01-2016 12:40 PM
    The way this has been going I doubt they will even realize they sent them two or three phones.
    10-01-2016 01:17 PM
    Just so you guys know... If... IF they send you extra phones by accident they are absolutely yours to keep. By law you do not have to return anything sent to you by mistake. Now they may block the imei's but even then you'll have a very nice mini wifi tablet lol
    https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/article...ed-merchandise

He speaks the truth.
    10-01-2016 05:22 PM
    Ok, you who are getting ready to send your phones back in their special box, are you sending the spen back with the phone? I can tell by the picture that there is only enough room for the phone and not the accessories. Just curious about the spen?
    10-02-2016 12:56 PM
    AT&T, Blue Coral. I got nothing, but tbe ceramic box.
    10-02-2016 01:08 PM
585 ... 1516171819 ...