01-02-2017 07:34 AM
585 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    I kept everything including the s-pen. Almost kept the sim tray but didn't. They can bill me if they like. Hint: they won't.
    10-02-2016 01:09 PM
    AT&T, Blue Coral. I got nothing, but tbe ceramic box.
    Avalvo,

I don't think Samsung.com has sent out any ATT variants yet. All I have is the box also and NOT sending my recalled phone back till I get my replacement, but just curious what the others were doing with their spens...
    10-02-2016 01:16 PM
    I'll keep the spen
    10-02-2016 01:27 PM
    I'll keep the spen
    Cool
    10-02-2016 01:35 PM
    Wow, out of the blue I finally received my replacement Note 7. If this one is working good this ordeal may be over. I didn't receive anything from Samsung saying it was coming. ATT Black Onxy variant.... Nice surprise.
    Bbarbie and marla523 like this.
    10-03-2016 09:24 AM
    Wow, out of the blue I finally received my replacement Note 7. If this one is working good this ordeal may be over. I didn't receive anything from Samsung saying it was coming. ATT Black Onxy variant.... Nice surprise.
    Good news. Did you have to sign for it or was it just left on your porch? UPS or FedEx? Still waiting.
    10-03-2016 09:43 AM
    Did you get anyone that knew anything?
    No, they only told me that someone from Stericycle (they're handling the returns) will reach out to me to pick up my Note 7. Got rid of it this weekend. Took the picture of the form they made me sign (it had the phone IMEI no.) and their ID as a proof.
    10-03-2016 10:22 AM
    Last week they tell me they were not shipping until the 15th to the 21st, sick of them I file a chargeback with my credit card. Surprise, today I receive the return box from ups and the new note fedex. I hope I am done with these clowns.
    10-03-2016 12:53 PM
    Sounds like you'll have at least one more on the way. Mine came with zero info, just a box with a phone.
    10-03-2016 01:05 PM
    Good news. Did you have to sign for it or was it just left on your porch? UPS or FedEx? Still waiting.
    I didn't sign for anything, but I just happened to be home today and meet UPS at the door. I did get a nice from my UPS last night but I thought it was something else. Glad I was home though..
    10-03-2016 02:03 PM
    Last week they tell me they were not shipping until the 15th to the 21st, sick of them I file a chargeback with my credit card. Surprise, today I receive the return box from ups and the new note fedex. I hope I am done with these clowns.
    I hear ya...
    10-03-2016 02:04 PM
    Sounds like you'll have at least one more on the way. Mine came with zero info, just a box with a phone.
    Oh good grief.
    10-03-2016 02:05 PM
    Oh good grief.
    I'm getting #2 today, and my actual replacement (from crappy FedEx of course) tomorrow.
    10-03-2016 02:10 PM
    Weird thing with the spen on the replacement phone. It won't work on the recalled note 7, but the spen on the recalled note 7 works great on both?
    10-03-2016 05:59 PM
    Weird thing with the spen on the replacement phone. It won't work on the recalled note 7, but the spen on the recalled note 7 works great on both?
    I swapped mine. The s pen on the replacement stuck out like a half a mm from the body.
    10-03-2016 06:56 PM
    I swapped mine. The s pen on the replacement stuck out like a half a mm from the body.
    They might have changed the design due to the issue when the spen was getting stuck in the phone and could not be retrieved. That issue got overshadowed by the recall, as it happened about the same time.

The new S-Pen can get stuck in the Galaxy Note7, Samsung responds - GSMArena.com news
    10-03-2016 08:17 PM
    Okay, I originally ordered a Note 7 through Samsung.com, but ended up returning it before this whole recall mess. I have already received a refund to my credit card. However, I've now gotten multiple emails from Samsung.com stating that I can exchange said phone for a new one or get a refund. I actually went to the site and entered in my old order number and sure enough, it looks like I can get a new/exchanged Note 7 for my old phone that I already returned. I'm tempted to see if I can get a free Note 7 out of this...

Anyone else in the same situation?
    10-03-2016 11:28 PM
    I have two free ones on my desk. Go nuts. They don't know which end is up over there.
    10-03-2016 11:28 PM
    Called the 1-855-726-8721 number today to see what is going on with my AT&T black replacement phone. Goes to off-shore and they want to set up a ticket and someone would get back to me in 5 to 7 business days. I said no, I wanted someone to look up my order and give me the status. He looked for and found a supervisor who forwarded me to on-shore support. Very nice rep said that the phones were on back-order. She said days, but I don't think she really knows. Did not give her a hard time, she was just the messenger and one of the few Samsung reps who knew what she was talking about and was truthful. So, back to the waiting game. On 9/23 they said they would ship a phone in 2 to 3 business days. 13 days later, no phone. I will not ship the old phone back until I get my replacement.
    10-04-2016 03:37 PM
    Sorry to hear that. I sold one of mine today.
    10-04-2016 03:38 PM
    Donhilla,

Sorry about the wait I know it's aggravating.
    10-04-2016 03:40 PM
    Even though I received a box to ship the phone back (Which I asked for the box). Got a call from stericycle this afternoon to pick the phone up. Which They are coming out tomorrow to pick up. They can't even handle returns correctly. I already had the phone packed up ready to go and told her I could just mail it and she said she would rather pick it up if ok with me. Apparently she makes a little extra moneyto pick it up. Will leave me a receipt when she picks the phone up. Good grief. She said all she needed was the phone nothing else.
    10-04-2016 03:50 PM
    Yeah I got the return box last week and while on the way to UPS a lady from Stericycle called looking to come pick it up. So confusing. I told her sorry but I'm following the directions in the return shipment box. She said she was following directions to come pick it up.

I dropped it at UPS and was done with it.

Circus, continued.
    10-04-2016 04:01 PM
    Just received my special return packaging and I packed it up. Guess I should be expecting a call from stericycle now.
    rsmin likes this.
    10-04-2016 04:05 PM
    Yeah I got the return box last week and while on the way to UPS a lady from Stericycle called looking to come pick it up. So confusing. I told her sorry but I'm following the directions in the return shipment box. She said she was following directions to come pick it up.

I dropped it at UPS and was done with it.

Circus, continued.
    I probably should have done the same thing but ups is way on the other side of town and I am at home tomorrow working so I thought oh well I will let her come pick it up, she can make some extra money and I can save some gas. Good grief how much money is being wasted on this. Samsung seems more like big government with their waste instead of big business... Still feel for those waiting on their new phones. It's an aggravating frustrating feeling while you wait.
    10-04-2016 04:09 PM
585 ... 1617181920 ...