01-02-2017 07:34 AM
585 ... 2021222324
tools
    If you're just trying to dispose of the extra free phones, I would walk into Verizon or Best Buy and leave it on the counter. They'll take care of it... like a baby at the fire station
    10-12-2016 10:41 AM
    Me too - hopefully until Note 8 released. But I am disappointed I can't use my new VR headgear
    10-12-2016 10:43 AM
    If you're just trying to dispose of the extra free phones, I would walk into Verizon or Best Buy and just leave it on the counter.
    And get a random bill in a few weeks from Samsung for it? No thanks.
    10-12-2016 10:43 AM
    And get a random bill in a few weeks from Samsung for it? No thanks.
    I've notified Samsung about their error in sending me two extra phones once by phone and once by email. I've heard nothing back from them. My last email said that their lack of response in a reasonable time frame means that I consider these a free gift. Pursuant to ths FTC guidelines. I've done more than necessary.
    10-12-2016 01:38 PM
    Kind of the same. Spent 1 hr 5 minutes on the phone yesterday. Spoke with three people, for three different case #s. They didn't have a clue how to handle the extra one that they sent me. One guy asked "SIR DID YOU CONTACT SAMSUNG WHEN YOU RECEIVED THE EXTRA PHONE?" I said nope, I had no obligation to do so. He sounded genuinely aggravated.

The third US based rep was the most helpful but in the end he just told me to call Samsung e-commerce today as they all went home at 6pm yesterday. Nice.

So no progress yet. I'm stunned.
    Coolbreeze78,

Good grief, Did we really think this time would be any different? NO!!!

I won't be back home til the end of the week. Will try and call them when I get back. I know it was that Texas group that sent me that return box and phone the first time. The second phone I got from
    Samsung.com. I will call the Samsung.com group first to see if they can rebate me for my original purchase and recall. Then just wait and see if I get a call from the Texas group like I did the first time for the other one. I really don't believe the two groups knew what the other was doing!!
    10-12-2016 01:44 PM
    Called VZW this morning about my extra phones. They said they aren't worrying about sending people back to the original purchase point, they are just exchanging them and dealing with it themselves.

I'm going to my local VZW after work. Will report back.
    Surprise surprise, Verizon couldn't help once I go to the store. I've got 2 tickets in with Samsung to be contacted about refund and returns.

Cluster 2.0, engage.
    10-12-2016 07:28 PM
    Surprise surprise, Verizon couldn't help once I go to the store. I've got 2 tickets in with Samsung to be contacted about refund and returns.

Cluster 2.0, engage.
    Lol. I got a call from Samsung today but I was in a meeting. They didn't leave a voicemail.

Samsung, I know you want us to do 98% of the work, but it's okay to leave a voicemail. We shouldn't have to resort to googling the 1-800 number to figure out you are trying "tirelessly" to help us. Please take this seriously because we are.

Just leave a voicemail with a person/extension who is assigned our case. I promise once I'm free, I will return the call and get this remedied. No need to be flighty about it.
    rsmin likes this.
    10-12-2016 07:30 PM
    Me too - hopefully until Note 8 released. But I am disappointed I can't use my new VR headgear
    Just go & return it
    here in Dubai my friend even got refund for the extended warranty & Case he used for over a month
    10-13-2016 12:41 AM
    Just go & return it
    here in Dubai my friend even got refund for the extended warranty & Case he used for over a month
    This is the Samsung.com thread and we bought our phones from them which is online only. There is not a store to take it back to. Thus the reason we can't just "go and return it".
    10-13-2016 01:42 AM
    New info. CPSC made it official.

https://pages.samsung.com/us/note7/r...p#content_wrap

Use the order number for your replacement shipment.

Refund requested, get this over with.
    10-13-2016 07:30 AM
    Also, Samsung is sending checks for the full retail value of any phone received from a 3rd party, i.e. Extras you may bave received from an unknown source.
    10-13-2016 08:05 AM
    Also, Samsung is sending checks for the full retail value of any phone received from a 3rd party, i.e. Extras you may bave received from an unknown source.
    Good thing I told them I got an extra already

I don't recommend anyone else be as honest as I was because it doesn't pay off.

EDIT: nevermind, misunderstood.
    10-13-2016 09:47 AM
    So many cases of Exploding Note 7.
    Then came the Recall and now there are no cases

BUT THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE USING THE NOTE 7
    SO HOW COME ALL THE NOTE 7 WORKING FINE NOW ???
    10-14-2016 05:13 AM
    Tried calling samsung.com today asking about replacement and got placed on eternal hold.
    10-14-2016 10:06 AM
    Tried calling samsung.com today asking about replacement and got placed on eternal hold.
    Did you fill out the form online?
    10-14-2016 01:54 PM
    Yes, thanks
    10-14-2016 01:55 PM
    I called on Wednesday. They still seem a little confused. Trying to set up a refund and a refund for the additional accessories I purchased. They said I would get a call back in 24 to 48 hours. I hope this is true.
    10-14-2016 02:15 PM
    Yep called them today and on hold for over 45 minutes. Had to get someone on chat line to help create a ticket for me to have someone call. We are back at the madness again.
    10-14-2016 06:20 PM
    How come after Recall of Note 7
    THERE ARE NO MORE CASES OF BURSTING NOTE 7
    while 1 million still out there being used

Read this Article -
    Over a million Galaxy Note 7 phones still on after recalls
    10-15-2016 02:12 AM
    If anyone is interested in selling one of their extra Note 7's, please let me know. I'm also coming from a Note 7 that I recently turned into Samsung and now regret it. So looking for another one. Verizon model, preferably black. Thank you kindly!
    10-18-2016 09:55 PM
    If anyone is interested in selling one of their extra Note 7's, please let me know. I'm also coming from a Note 7 that I recently turned into Samsung and now regret it. So looking for another one. Verizon model, preferably black. Thank you kindly!
    Probably won't let you activate it...
    10-19-2016 01:30 AM
    Did anyone else get this email? I'm so confused....

SamsungLogo
    Dear Marla Braverman,

We have not yet been able to ship the products from Samsung Electronics America listed below. Your order will be fulfilled as soon as the product(s) becomes available. The estimated date of fulfillment is 11/18/2016.

If you are still interested in receiving this merchandise, no further action is required on your part.

If you would like to cancel this order and receive a refund, please visit Customer Service, or call us at 1-855-726-8721, from 9am - 9pm ET, 7 Days a Week.

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
    Samsung Customer Service
    Product Name SKU Unfulfilled Quantity}
    Galaxy Note7 64GB (AT&T) SM-N930AZBAATT
    10-20-2016 10:48 AM

SamsungLogo
    Dear Marla Braverman,

We have not yet been able to ship the products from Samsung Electronics America listed below. Your order will be fulfilled as soon as the product(s) becomes available. The estimated date of fulfillment is 11/18/2016.

If you are still interested in receiving this merchandise, no further action is required on your part.

If you would like to cancel this order and receive a refund, please visit Customer Service, or call us at 1-855-726-8721, from 9am - 9pm ET, 7 Days a Week.

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
    Samsung Customer Service
    Product NameSKUUnfulfilled Quantity}
    Galaxy Note7 64GB (AT&T)SM-N930AZBAATT
    Wow lol that's pretty funny...
    marla523 likes this.
    10-20-2016 12:48 PM

SamsungLogo
    Dear Marla Braverman,

Sincerely,
    Samsung Customer Service
    Product Name SKU Unfulfilled Quantity}
    Galaxy Note7 64GB (AT&T) SM-N930AZBAATT
    This is why I went to the AT&T store the day of the recall and just bought the S7E. They had plenty of them in stock. Carriers first and samsung.Com customers last. I have had enough of the Samsung BS. I know that I will be screwed out of the $75 encentive, but I have a working phone and don't have to put up with this crap. Waiting for my box and a refund. Hoping it happens before xmas. Oh, and still waiting for that phone call promised in 24 to48 hours on 10/7.
    10-20-2016 05:37 PM
    This is why I went to the AT&T store the day of the recall and just bought the S7E. They had plenty of them in stock. Carriers first and samsung.Com customers last. I have had enough of the Samsung BS. I know that I will be screwed out of the $75 encentive, but I have a working phone and don't have to put up with this crap. Waiting for my box and a refund. Hoping it happens before xmas. Oh, and still waiting for that phone call promised in 24 to48 hours on 10/7.
    LOL.. Sorry just had to laugh with that last statement about the call back from them. It's sooooooo Samsungish!
    10-20-2016 07:09 PM
585 ... 2021222324