Samsung.com Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Received SMS message from FedEx at 603 pm CST today with a link to package tracking.
2 pound box shipped 2 day fedex yesterday from plainfield, indiana to illinois. It is currently in memphis, tn
Signature delivery by 430 pm tomorrow at my work

Havent heard from samsung about the shipment.
I would have been less stressed if they would follow proper ettiquete and kept me informed like sending a promised shipping notification email yesterday afternoon.

I filled out the online form at 10 pm on Thursday Sept 23. It will be 4 business days, not replacement receipt in 2 to 3 days promised last Thursday.

Lets hope a happy Note 7 is in box.

Others have reported receipt of phone today but no return packaging, shipping labels, or instructions on bomb disposal. How will we return the recalled phones?

C'mon Samsung USA, we deserve better.

:mad::mad:
Just checked, and I have a FedEx delivery coming too. Same as yours - scheduled for the 29th.
No notification from Samsung.

coolbreeze78

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I just got an email from Samsung with tracking.

Guess that's my cue to shut up and quit whining. Ok I guess.

At least they are still consistent inconsistent.

Edit. It will be delivered tomorrow. What a shift in communication. Super strange.

I just want this to end and the old device out of my home. That's all this was ever about.

Last edited:

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I just got an email from Samsung with tracking.

Guess that's my cue to shut up and quit whining. Ok I guess.

At least they are still consistent inconsistent.

Edit. It will be delivered tomorrow. What a shift in communication. Super strange.

I just want this to end and the old device out of my home. That's all this was ever about.
Coolbreeze78, Glad you are getting yours and the craziness is about over for you. Still waiting on mine. Hopefully it will behave as it should. I agree with your earlier post in that the lack of truthful communications was the biggest issue with this. I think we all probably could have handled, "sorry guys this is a huge mess and we are working to get it resolved", But we didn't get that, we got everything but that. Anyway I regress and say glad your time with this is about over. Let us know how the new one is.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Just checked, and I have a FedEx delivery coming too. Same as yours - scheduled for the 29th.
No notification from Samsung.
Jhimmel,

Just curious, did Fed ex notify you that you had it coming if Samsung didn't? Didn't know if there was a way I could check and see if anything coming to my house from Fed ex..

xkoolaidislifex

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Jhimmel,

Just curious, did Fed ex notify you that you had it coming if Samsung didn't? Didn't know if there was a way I could check and see if anything coming to my house from Fed ex..
There are a couple of ways, and I checked both.

One is FedEx insight, which is supposed to notify you of incoming shipments, but its spotty at best, and has never worked for me, and takes a few days to set up.

More probable is using your Order Number and using FedEx track by reference. This is how I tracked my original shipment.

Could someone who has received shipping info check their tracking number and let us know what order number shows up in the details? I tried both my original order number and the new $0 order, no tracking info for me.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
There are a couple of ways, and I checked both.

One is FedEx insight, which is supposed to notify you of incoming shipments, but its spotty at best, and has never worked for me, and takes a few days to set up.

More probable is using your Order Number and using FedEx track by reference. This is how I tracked my original shipment.

Could someone who has received shipping info check their tracking number and let us know what order number shows up in the details? I tried both my original order number and the new $0 order, no tracking info for me.
Xkoolaidislifex,

Thanks, I just tried and I don't see any shipment info on either order number.

coolbreeze78

May 6, 2011
Visit site
This is what the tracking shows
b510037036b41566706be0850bd69df0.png

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Jhimmel,

I used the FedEx app, logged in to my account, and there it was. Then I also got FedEx notifications (I signed up for that), and eventually I even got a shipping notification from Samsung. It is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I used the FedEx app, logged in to my account, and there it was. Then I also got FedEx notifications (I signed up for that), and eventually I even got a shipping notification from Samsung. It is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
Jhimmel,

Thanks, glad for you and the rest who are getting yours. I just checked mine and nothing yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza