05-26-2017 04:02 AM
609 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    Through UPS My Choice. They notify if any shipment is coming your way via UPS.
    My box came Fedex 2 day air.
    10-29-2016 03:40 PM
    has anyone gotten a check yet?
    10-29-2016 10:31 PM
    has anyone gotten a check yet?
    They received my box last monday 10/24/16 they told me I'll have it by Nov 10. Let's see how that works out.
    10-30-2016 03:45 AM
    If anyone can't get rid of their phone thru appropriate channels, pm me, I'll buy it off you. AT&T preferred. Thanks.
    10-30-2016 10:52 AM
    Samsung took my email address and phone number and told me to expect an email regarding an update to the return process. This can't be good...
    10-31-2016 03:54 PM
    Samsung took my email address and phone number and told me to expect an email regarding an update to the return process. This can't be good...
    I was hoping to receive one communication from Samsung about the return process. I haven't received one. I do feel that the lack of communication or updates from Samsung makes this process a fail. Customers should not be left in the dark about the status. My feeling about Samsung's brand has severely declined.
    10-31-2016 04:00 PM
    I was hoping to receive one communication from Samsung about the return process. I haven't received one. I do feel that the lack of communication or updates from Samsung makes this process a fail. Customers should not be left in the dark about the status. My feeling about Samsung's brand has severely declined.
    Agreed! This goes back to recall-v1. I opted for an "advanced exchange" where they put a hold on my card and send me a new phone, then I return mine and the hold gets removed. While processing, recall-v2 happened and I heard nothing. Took a while to find somebody that understood what I was talking about. They cancelled the old ticket and created a new one. I didn't get my box after a week and a half and called back. My address was wrong. Now, 7 days later, no box, call them and I'm told to expect an email and a voicemail about some sort of new process.
    10-31-2016 10:05 PM
    My phone was delivered to them on Friday, I am going to start calling and see what they are going to do.
    11-01-2016 09:27 AM
    Mine was delivered on the 26th. Called back again this morning. They have no information at all. Who knows if they even have the phone. This process sucks royally.
    11-01-2016 12:23 PM
    Just got off the phone with the IDIOTS at Samsung. I returned 2 phones. The first they received on the 19th of October. The second they received on the 25th of October. I gave the ticket number and the tracking number on the first one, and they gave me the 10-14 day speech. They said it takes 2 days to check the phone in. I asked if they showed if the phone was checked in, and the agent said it did not show. He said if I don't receive an email that the check was sent by November 10th to give a call back. This is a clusterf*ck. I have no confidence that I am going to receive anything back at this point. I have all my tracking information as well as all my call notes dating back to September 7th, so I anticipate having to get a lawyer involved at some point. If it continues to drag on there should be some sort of class action lawsuit. An here I am using a Galaxy S7 edge when I should be boycotting Samsung.
    11-01-2016 04:11 PM
    Just got off the phone with the IDIOTS at Samsung. I returned 2 phones. The first they received on the 19th of October. The second they received on the 25th of October. I gave the ticket number and the tracking number on the first one, and they gave me the 10-14 day speech. They said it takes 2 days to check the phone in. I asked if they showed if the phone was checked in, and the agent said it did not show. He said if I don't receive an email that the check was sent by November 10th to give a call back. This is a clusterf*ck. I have no confidence that I am going to receive anything back at this point. I have all my tracking information as well as all my call notes dating back to September 7th, so I anticipate having to get a lawyer involved at some point. If it continues to drag on there should be some sort of class action lawsuit. An here I am using a Galaxy S7 edge when I should be boycotting Samsung.
    I got the exact same run around. I welcome a class action lawsuit.
    11-01-2016 04:21 PM
    Mine was delivered to them on the 25th, im going to wait the 14 business days before I call.... I don't want to hear that speech...I will just get mad. I also welcome a class action lawsuit...I followed their directions and did what they asked now it's up to them to follow through like they said they would..
    11-01-2016 05:04 PM
    I'm sick of getting treated like a second class citizen because I bought a phone second hand, from Verizon accusing me of fraud to this mess...I purchased the clean imei phone off of swappa, I didn't steal it.... ridiculous
    11-01-2016 05:08 PM
    Anyone contacted by stericycle?
    11-01-2016 05:54 PM
    I'm sick of getting treated like a second class citizen because I bought a phone second hand, from Verizon accusing me of fraud to this mess...I purchased the clean imei phone off of swappa, I didn't steal it.... ridiculous
    Just skip VZW and call samsung.
    11-01-2016 09:42 PM
    Anyone contacted by stericycle?
    No, but I received my return boxes from Samsung.
    11-01-2016 09:43 PM
    I received a second replacement box today.guess they never closed out my other ticket. called the 844# and got the same response. Your refund will be issued in about 2 weeks. its been 1.5 weeks no check yet.
    11-02-2016 10:12 AM
    Thats odd. i called to get the box over a week ago, never got it; but, I got a pending deposit for over 100 in my debit. I won't find out from where until later tmmw. Im not expecting anything besides the 7 deal. To clear it up, i was on monthly. Ill keep u guys posted.
    Update:

So. I got a refund in my debit & it was definitely from Verizon. I am so lost. Still have the phone btw. Still no box... I called twice & same runaround..

Welp.
    11-02-2016 01:11 PM
    To those that were on monthly plans: Did you guys get a refund as well before sending the note back? Or is it just me? I called about my bill & they informed me they got the device back.. like what? But i did– get the box just now.
    11-02-2016 04:01 PM
    I wouldn't be surprised with their f up. Confusing it with those who bought the device in full. Omg. Hot mess.
    11-02-2016 04:03 PM
    So today is the last day that I was promised a return kit from Samsung/Stericycle. It's my third scheduled delivery and am almost positive that it will not show up. When I asked Samsung the last time I spoke to them that said that if I don't receive it they will explore other ways to get a refund processed. Any idea on what that means? I'd like to get my money back before the new years. Is there anything that I should say that will trigger them to speak with a supervisor? Full breakdown of calls as follows:
    My original call was 10/10 and they said 3-5 days, called on 10/18 and was then told 2-3 days as they were putting a rush on it and then called on 10/26 because I still had no box for it.

So basically have been waiting for 21 days since my original call was made to them to get this taken care of. At this point I should have received my box, sent the phone back and should have possibly cashed my refund check from Samsung.

I've tried asking to talk with a manager about this, reached out to them on Twitter and Facebook with no help to get it righted any faster.
    11-03-2016 07:57 AM
    Called yesterday to check the status of my phone. They received it last Friday, he said if I did not receive my check by the 21st to call back.

I have a feeling I am going to be calling back.

Not a single person has received their check that I know of.
    11-03-2016 02:54 PM
    Called the Colorado number (855.291.6255) and immediately had a rep on the line. She told me what the last rep (non-US) said is incorrect and set up a Stericycle meeting request. I opted to exchange in-person to save time. I should hear from Stericycle within a week. We'll see.
    11-03-2016 03:19 PM
    Does anyone know how they would identify who a box came from?
    11-04-2016 11:49 AM
    Called yesterday to check the status of my phone. They received it last Friday, he said if I did not receive my check by the 21st to call back.

I have a feeling I am going to be calling back.

Not a single person has received their check that I know of.
    I called back again yesterday. She had no idea of my check and didn't even know that my box was delivered to the Texas location. This is truly a sh*t show by Samsung.
    11-04-2016 11:52 AM
609 ... 1112131415 ...