05-26-2017 04:02 AM
609 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    I got this email.

Logo

*** This is a system-generated email from an unmonitored mailbox. Please do not reply ***

Dear .......

The compensation check has been processed and will be mailed shortly.
    Service Ticket Number: 4139.........

For real time repair status, please click the Repair Self Tracking button on the right.

If you have any additional questions, please call us at 1-800-SAMSUNG during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM(EST).
    11-22-2016 09:53 AM
    I got this email.

Logo

*** This is a system-generated email from an unmonitored mailbox. Please do not reply ***

Dear .......

The compensation check has been processed and will be mailed shortly.
    Service Ticket Number: 4139.........

For real time repair status, please click the Repair Self Tracking button on the right.

If you have any additional questions, please call us at 1-800-SAMSUNG during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM(EST).
    U probably have to call them. They sent me email saying my chech will be here in 3 bus days. Never arrived. Called and they say that my system glitch. Bunch of jokers lol.
    11-22-2016 11:35 AM
    So where did you purchase yours from and did they send you that same box from stericycle as well? I just found this thread recently so I am trying to gather data to see what's going on in this entire process, and make some sense of it. I am so disgusted with Samsung that I will never buy another item from them ever again! They screwed up BAD this time!
    _YoKolorMeBadd likes this.
    11-22-2016 12:52 PM
    I JUST received that exact same email myself, and I had already received another one the other day stating that I would receive my check with 2-3 business days, so I am thinking that maybe another stage of this God forsaken process is rolling through!? Cross your fingers!!!
    11-22-2016 01:11 PM
    Thanks for letting us know when you received it and how it came to your house, very informative post! LOL
    11-22-2016 01:18 PM
    wait so the CPSC can do something?

If you have seen my many post, Tmobile has not refunded me and it's been over TWO months. If i contact them can do they something in my case?
    11-22-2016 01:28 PM
    I got an email today that my refund is processing. HALLELUJAH!!!
    edloks808 likes this.
    11-22-2016 06:57 PM
    I got an email today that my refund is processing. HALLELUJAH!!!
    Plus 1 on getting both email now the waiting game to see if it comes in the mail. I read thru and didn't find if it comes usps or ups and if it does come thru ups will It activate thru ups my choice and let me know something is coming like the alert from when I got the fireproof boxes.
    11-22-2016 07:43 PM
    a picture of the check would be cool...Im still alive note 7 folks..24 hours a day on and charging it to max 100% in my bed. wonder if the stuff was even real or anonymous trying to hurt samsung lmao no more explosions so far

I decided to keep my 7 til they blacklist it or until 8 comes out...or til I die in a fire.
    11-22-2016 11:19 PM
    I tried to root/flash my note 7 the other day and wasn't able to. Would you happen to have a link to the youtube tutorial you used? I'd also like to keep my note 7 until the 8 comes out as well.
    11-23-2016 09:39 AM
    You are seriously asking for root instruction in a thread about refund checks....
    11-23-2016 10:09 AM
    Just got this email. My phone was received by them on 10/27:

** This is a system-generated email from an unmonitored mailbox. Please do not reply ***

Dear,

A compensation request has been submitted on your behalf.
    Service Ticket Number:

If you have any additional questions, please call us at 1-800-SAMSUNG during normal business hours, Monday through

IS THIS GOOD NEWS RIGHT!?!!?
    _YoKolorMeBadd likes this.
    11-23-2016 10:34 AM
    Lol its an old news. Can u see status when u enter your info?
    11-23-2016 10:42 AM
    You are seriously asking for root instruction in a thread about refund checks....
    Nope. Not asking for instructions, just the link. I've already returned 1 phone and wouldn't mind keeping my 2nd phone if it works perfectly. Like the other poster said, her phone has been working great with no issues and she's been able to remove the restrictions from updates as well.
    11-23-2016 10:59 AM
    Cool, I would have kept mine if I would have known the return process was going to be this ridiculous! I purchased a V20 after waiting for it to come out and I love it, but it's still NOT a Note 7! I HATE Samsung right now, as I am missing such great deals for Black Friday because they feel like just holding onto $1000 and just blowing everyone off....
    11-23-2016 11:19 AM
    No, it says transaction number invalid. This is on the service tracking page, under option 1.
    11-23-2016 11:22 AM
    No, it says transaction number invalid. This is on the service tracking page, under option 1.
    I know man. Its a big mess. One of the rep told me that they are waiting for corporate approval. So far only person claim that he got check but never had screenshot. So its goofy.
    11-23-2016 11:24 AM
    Just got this email. My phone was received by them on 10/27:

** This is a system-generated email from an unmonitored mailbox. Please do not reply ***

Dear,

A compensation request has been submitted on your behalf.
    Service Ticket Number:

If you have any additional questions, please call us at 1-800-SAMSUNG during normal business hours, Monday through

IS THIS GOOD NEWS RIGHT!?!!?

It's not old news really, there have been (2) emails that have circulated in the last 8 days, and it def means something, we just don't know yet! The first email came last Tuesday, and that was just letting us know what the approved refund amount was and telling us that we would receive our check via UPS within 2-4 business days (of course that didn't happen). Now this email is something different, and I am thinking it's just more details about the whole process, yet I cannot say WTF it means and I sure would not take it as a notification that it's on it's way, cause Samsung has their head so far up it's *** that nothing can be guaranteed at this point! It's amazing a company this large has no fucxking clue what's going on.... Good luck and PLEASE leave info once check has been received, cause a couple others who have apparently received their checks just leave half-*** info and then disappear.
    11-23-2016 11:27 AM
    YA, huge ****** move on his part! And he is one that initially started the thread yet can't leave full details of what's going on... WOW
    edloks808 likes this.
    11-23-2016 11:28 AM
    just called again. my phone was received on 10/24. This time they were able to pull up my info without any reference to a ticket #. my last call was on 11/15 where they said they are still processing. THis time they said my check amount had to be recalculated and he was able to provide the exact amount (previous times were only estimates) and said the check should be cut by friday as this amount was updated on the 18th. i should get the check by next friday. So far though i did not receive any emails or any updates via email.
    11-23-2016 12:52 PM
    Got my email telling my "compensation request has been submitted"

When I put my ticket # into the Self Tracking site, this is all I get
    11-23-2016 01:09 PM
    So I can guess we're all on the same page of receiving the email confirming out refund being processed. My guess is this is Samsung trying to calm us down by sending a generic email saying we haven't forgotten about you second handers and you'll eventually get a check, just not now. I think there's only 1 person on here who's received their refund so maybe it's just slowly being processed now. I'll hold off on gathering information a class action suit until end of next week beginning of december.
    11-23-2016 02:43 PM
    Im begining to get somewhat skeptical of that 1 person, namely omar, who claims to have already received a check. Im thinkin, he may have jumped the gun and got excited when he got the same compensation email as everybody else, but he has still yet to elaborate important details such as if it came by ups or even upload a photo as proof of the claim. So until someone comes up with some concrete photo or detailed evidience I think this whole thread is still at zero confirmed checks received.
    11-23-2016 05:33 PM
    Im begining to get somewhat skeptical of that 1 person, namely omar, who claims to have already received a check. Im thinkin, he may have jumped the gun and got excited when he got the same compensation email as everybody else, but he has still yet to elaborate important details such as if it came by ups or even upload a photo as proof of the claim. So until someone comes up with some concrete photo or detailed evidience I think this whole thread is still at zero confirmed checks received.
    You sir are EXACTLY right! We are at ZERO confirmed checks in this 20 page thread. If someone here states that they got a check, than they sure should be the first one to show us and explain to the huge amount of people that are ALSO waiting on that same check... It irks the **** outta me when people do that! I mean, this IS a 20 page thread dedicated to that exact check that the person is discussing, but yet NO details about it at all?? Ya, okay..... LOL
    11-23-2016 11:04 PM
    somebody on reddit just confirmed receiving a check from samsung and uploaded a photo. looks like it came by fedex...

https://i.redd.it/73uegtyjggzx.jpg
    shojus and _YoKolorMeBadd like this.
    11-24-2016 02:06 PM
609 ... 1718192021 ...