05-26-2017 04:02 AM
609 ... 56789 ...
tools
    The other news is that the rep said they don't care about the headphones. They only care about the phone, the charger and the cable.
    10-13-2016 05:36 PM
    I am still on hold it's a huge cluster they're trying to figure out who sent the box. asked me all the questions all over again! I got maria 8xs and another man 2xs who I can't understand. omg I am ready to give up!

Another ticket number! another transfer! fml.
    10-13-2016 06:03 PM
    I am still on hold it's a huge cluster they're trying to figure out who sent the box. asked me all the questions all over again! I got maria 8xs and another man 2xs who I can't understand. omg I am ready to give up!

Another ticket number! another transfer! fml.
    I had to get a second ticket number. The first one didn't stick. FML is right.
    10-13-2016 06:09 PM
    They are paying us $920 bucks.
    Without proof of purchase?
    10-13-2016 06:29 PM
    Without proof of purchase?
    Yes.
    10-13-2016 06:47 PM
    This whole process is maddening. I called yesterday, after being on hold for 40 minutes, I spoke to a nice woman who took my info and gave me a ticket number. Shortly after I got off the phone with her I received an email confirmation with a ticket number that was nowhere close to what she had me write down. All my info (name, address, phone# & IMEI) was correct in the email though, so I didn't think much of it. BUT... I just now got another email from Samsung saying that my service ticket was cancelled..?? Reason for cancellation was customer request. Guess I need to make another 45 minute phone call tomorrow.
    10-13-2016 06:57 PM
    I got the same thing because I declined a 920$ hold for the first round recall. then never got a 2nd email for the refund. I was told the center was closed. been on hold since my 1st post when I got the box
    10-13-2016 07:00 PM
    I got the same thing because I declined a 920$ hold for the first round recall. then never got a 2nd email for the refund. I was told the center was closed. been on hold since my 1st post when I got the box
    At least you guys got emails. I haven't gotten anything. Le sigh. I bet I never receive a box.
    10-13-2016 07:01 PM
    I alaid didn't get an email that the rep said he swore he sent. They did give me a ticket number tho. I guess I'll wait s,couple days to see if the box appears.
    10-13-2016 08:09 PM
    has anyone actually receive a box and send the phone back ?
    anon(9785393) likes this.
    10-13-2016 08:13 PM
    I got the box gona record sending it back because I don't need Samsung saying oh we never got anything which isn't far fetched since they've been lieing left and right
    10-13-2016 08:37 PM
    I would be *REALLY* careful about sending your phone back to them without confirmation and a refund. Seriously, do not just put your phone in a box and ship it back. It could very well be the last you ever hear. If they have no way to track it then how will they give a refund? Samsung is in total chaos mode right now. I don't know what other options there are but be careful.
    10-13-2016 10:21 PM
    So what do you recommend when I asked if I will get a recipe they said my ticket number is my recipet
    10-13-2016 10:48 PM
    yeah I am 50/50 here...it hasn't exploded yet... I use it 24/7 charge it to 100% once it reaches 40%...since day one. I am just annoyed by the "recall" pop up. a friend said no tmobile branded ever blew up...I am thinking this twice and hope they make a thing to remove the pop up. lol

Or wait til I'm deceased and Samsung throws a check at my decaying carcass.
    10-13-2016 11:02 PM
    Lol honestly with the note off the market 7 plus is your next best phone followed by the v20 one plus 3 6p pixal s7 edge etc
    10-13-2016 11:17 PM
    has anyone actually receive a box and send the phone back ?
    Nope. I have yet to receive a return box for the original recalled phone.

And, now, I have a replacement phone waiting for the return process to begin.

So I have two Note 7s.

I may have better luck having Samsung ship me a third Note 7 rather than get the boxes for these phones.
    anon(9785393) and jgraves1107 like this.
    10-14-2016 12:48 AM
    after reading the feedback, called the 855# again to check on my ticket for the return box status.
    Was told that i needed to be transferred to the note 7 return team and current wait time is over an hour so the rep said i should wait 2-3 more business days as it takes up to 5 days for the return process to be processed and he coudlnt wait 1 hour with me .

He did say that no email confirmations would have been generated after the inital ticket was created.
    probably try again later this afternoon when i have time to see if there is another rep.
    10-14-2016 10:47 AM
    I called today and talked with another rep. He then gave me ANOTHER ticket number and said my old number is no longer active, did not specify why or how.
    I'm losing hope day after day now, I'm starting to have second thoughts about whether I should keep my note 7 or return it...after all everything has been perfect the phone works awesome. WHY? SAMSUNG WHY?
    10-14-2016 10:56 AM
    So if these phones blow up before we get these boxes(if they ever arrive) can we sue them? This is worse then dealing with the dmv.
    10-14-2016 11:04 AM
    So if these phones blow up before we get these boxes(if they ever arrive) can we sue them? This is worse then dealing with the dmv.
    You can sue anybody or any company. Whether you have a good case to sue is relative to the situation. If you have done your due diligence and followed the recommended steps by Samsung and the CPSC, and your phone blows up, maybe even causing damage to you or your property, a reasonable person on a jury or a judge may decide on your favor.

I'm not a lawyer, but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.
    10-14-2016 11:15 AM
    I called today and talked with another rep. He then gave me ANOTHER ticket number and said my old number is no longer active, did not specify why or how.
    I'm losing hope day after day now, I'm starting to have second thoughts about whether I should keep my note 7 or return it...after all everything has been perfect the phone works awesome. WHY? SAMSUNG WHY?
    Ugh, what a complete sh*tshow!!
    10-14-2016 11:32 AM
    tried the 844 # this time and the rep stated that my ticket to process the refund was cancelled / denied. He then said he will open another ticket to "recommend" that i get a refund but woudl not take down my imei # after i asked him how he was goign to process the ticket without a imei #. He generated another 100 level ticket.

Tried 855 # again and this time the person was able to look up the ticket (511 level ticket) and said tehre were no updates but the ticket was still open and someone will get back to me.
    10-14-2016 12:13 PM
    tried the 844 # this time and the rep stated that my ticket to process the refund was cancelled / denied. He then said he will open another ticket to "recommend" that i get a refund but woudl not take down my imei # after i asked him how he was goign to process the ticket without a imei #. He generated another 100 level ticket.

Tried 855 # again and this time the person was able to look up the ticket (511 level ticket) and said tehre were no updates but the ticket was still open and someone will get back to me.
    Good lord, the process is a joke. Are you guys going to give Samsung another chance at your business? I have wasted so much time on this phone since August.
    10-14-2016 12:17 PM
    i actually like the note 7. my favorite android so far. As long as i get my refund. i dont mind. it's a logistical nightmare so a little patience is required in my opinion. If they dont screw up the note 8 design, ill probably still get it after waiting a few months after launch to see if there are any issues! its that or HTC.
    10-14-2016 12:26 PM
    I'm pretty much done with Samsung after this. I have been contacting them since September 7th when they first issued the "voluntary" recall. I've had at least 11 phone calls and 11 different ticket numbers. I thought I finally got somewhere with them last Friday when I had requested a refund. I was given a "511" number and told a box would be sent to me to ship the device back. Obviously, I never got the box. I called back on Tuesday, and the girl on the phone told me that I couldn't send my device back because the recall had expired. I lost my cool and ripped into her big time - it didn't help the situation, but I felt better. Then, after the "official" total recall and seeing that Samsung had a process for folks in our situation, I figured I would wait until this morning to give a call. I got through and spoke with a woman named Jasmine in the Exchange Department. They are obviously stateside because she spoke perfect English. She found my ticket number from last Friday and said that the guy who helped me never sent in the request for the box to be shipped. Shocking, I know. She confirmed all of my information, said she put in the request for the box and that it takes 24-48 business hours. I asked how the box will be shipped, and she said UPS. Since I have a MyUPS account, I will be keeping an eye out for it. I'm not very confident that I will receive it, but I am trying to be. I have moved on completely from Samsung and took advantage of the deal on the HTC 10 of $150 off. I received it on Tuesday and I am very impressed with the device. Goodbye Samsung, it's been real!
    10-14-2016 12:50 PM
609 ... 56789 ...