Second Hand Note 7 Recall Thread

truegamergirl

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
10 days and no BOX! MAYBE bashur is right lol
edit:
Just received the box just now! it's from stericycle and had a reps name but no info of mine which is weird
http://oi66.tinypic.com/344dwd1.jpg

Last edited:

truegamergirl

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
just called Samsung because I felt wary of none of my info in any paperwork aside from the label. They told me my info wasnt even in the system (Wow reps really messed me up) and not to ship it yet and they're offering FULL refunds. Please CALL and make sure they're expecting your return

Omar Kandil

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
I have no proof of purchase they better give me a refund as promised I already have a s7 edge have no use for it plus I bought my note 7 for 900 cash so id be loosing 200 bucka

truegamergirl

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
I am on hold with my 8th ticket number lmao! he transfered me to the note 7 return people. I explained I got a box...im gonna ask if sterocycle can arrange a pick up. I am tired of this run around. They even added a extra letter in my last name which I had to correct. we should all sue for all this time and hardship. reminds me of that lawsuit they made against best buy everyone got huge checks

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Ok, So they now tell me there is no interface where you can find your status on the recall. Ignore the prior advice about using the Samsung service site to check. They also don't send any information from Samsung to validate your return. You just have to wait and pray that the fireproof box arrives. I was told today to expect a check back around the 31st of October.

I urge you to check your information on your ticket. My phone number and name were wrong.

PS. It takes about 30 minutes minimum once they forward you to the Note 7 line. It's so annoying and frustrating.

truegamergirl

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
I am still on hold it's a huge cluster they're trying to figure out who sent the box. asked me all the questions all over again! I got maria 8xs and another man 2xs who I can't understand. omg I am ready to give up!

Another ticket number! another transfer! fml.

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I am still on hold it's a huge cluster they're trying to figure out who sent the box. asked me all the questions all over again! I got maria 8xs and another man 2xs who I can't understand. omg I am ready to give up!

Another ticket number! another transfer! fml.

I had to get a second ticket number. The first one didn't stick. FML is right.

tmilicia

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
This whole process is maddening. I called yesterday, after being on hold for 40 minutes, I spoke to a nice woman who took my info and gave me a ticket number. Shortly after I got off the phone with her I received an email confirmation with a ticket number that was nowhere close to what she had me write down. All my info (name, address, phone# & IMEI) was correct in the email though, so I didn't think much of it. BUT... I just now got another email from Samsung saying that my service ticket was cancelled..?? Reason for cancellation was customer request. Guess I need to make another 45 minute phone call tomorrow.

truegamergirl

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
I got the same thing because I declined a 920$ hold for the first round recall. then never got a 2nd email for the refund. I was told the center was closed. been on hold since my 1st post when I got the box

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I got the same thing because I declined a 920$ hold for the first round recall. then never got a 2nd email for the refund. I was told the center was closed. been on hold since my 1st post when I got the box

At least you guys got emails. I haven't gotten anything. Le sigh. I bet I never receive a box.

eaglehdz_21

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I alaid didn't get an email that the rep said he swore he sent. They did give me a ticket number tho. I guess I'll wait s,couple days to see if the box appears.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon