Second Hand Note 7 Recall Thread

Meemomo

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Finally, today I called 855# and ask for refund. The process with agent is very smooth and easy. I told them my ticket number for reference. He asked me about address and will send me box in couple days. They will refund back to me at 849 US( T-mobile, Refund price is differ due to carrier).

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Finally, today I called 855# and ask for refund. The process with agent is very smooth and easy. I told them my ticket number for reference. He asked me about address and will send me box in couple days. They will refund back to me at 849 US( T-mobile, Refund price is differ due to carrier).

you will not get the box in a couple days. i'm at 6 days so far.

James Breazeale

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I just got notified today through ups my choice that my box will be here tomorrow sent next day air. Talked to them Friday and supposedly getting the box tomorrow. I did have to call a million times like everyone else but only called the 855# that one time. Bought mine off craigslist and it's T-Mobile

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Anyone who has not received a box: call back. I was just told after waiting 6 days that no order shipped, so they are going to ship another one. 2 to 4 business days. The person would not answer why they didn't ship considering my 511 number goes back to last tuesday. I'm officially done with Samsung for good. Good riddance.

bf18289

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
agree with zbombz. called on tuesday last week. this monday my 511 "had some errors" and opened a new 511 ticket. received a my ups email today saying there is a package being delivered tomorrow. looks like you should get a box within 2-3 business days if it was processed correctly. call if thats not the case

Last edited:

gotojanoo

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I was told same thing yesterday morning that they are going to ship kit with 2-3 day shipment. Just logged in to UPS and nothing is there. I guess its too early as mine was just confirmed yesterday.

bf18289

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
received my box after checking on my original ticket this past monday, they issued a new 511 ticket and got it today. took 2 business days to get the box. mailing it back today.

eaglehdz_21

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey all. I just received my return kit. 6 days after calling samsung. Question. Are you all including the accessories in the box ? Let me know. That the last question I have before I ship this out.

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey all. I just received my return kit. 6 days after calling samsung. Question. Are you all including the accessories in the box ? Let me know. That the last question I have before I ship this out.

From what I have heard is that they only want the phone back. I'll be keeping everything I possibly can!

Also for those who have sent it back or will be, what are you doing to CYA? I'm going to be doing a video of me boxing it up and when I'm dropping it off.

NSharma28

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Dropped off mine just now. Called Samsung before dropping to confirm the IMEI on my ticket since that's how they'll track returns and send refund checks.
Now we wait !!!

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
From what I have heard is that they only want the phone back. I'll be keeping everything I possibly can!

Also for those who have sent it back or will be, what are you doing to CYA? I'm going to be doing a video of me boxing it up and when I'm dropping it off.

I took a picture of the shipping label with tracking number. I also requested the shipping receipt from the UPS store. Then when on UPS.com and set myself up to receive an email once Samsung receives the package. Shipped it out Friday and they received it today. Not much more to do to CYA. Now the waiting game for the check.

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I took a picture of the shipping label with tracking number. I also requested the shipping receipt from the UPS store. Then when on UPS.com and set myself up to receive an email once Samsung receives the package. Shipped it out Friday and they received it today. Not much more to do to CYA. Now the waiting game for the check.
Keep us posted!

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I just got notified today through ups my choice that my box will be here tomorrow sent next day air. Talked to them Friday and supposedly getting the box tomorrow. I did have to call a million times like everyone else but only called the 855# that one time. Bought mine off craigslist and it's T-Mobile

I have a UPS My Choice account and my box showed up last Friday. I never received any notification through UPS My Choice.

Keldig

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Stercycle picked up my phone on the 12th i called to check on the status (knowing its to early) and was told they didn't even have it in the system. I was told it can take all of 15 BUSINESS DAYS wasn't aware we are talking business days. Has anyone received their check yet?