Second Hand Note 7 Recall Thread

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
called on Friday which was my 15th day. The rep "researched" but i had to provide the tracking # again for the firebox and stated he can confirm the phone was scanned and accepted. He noted that the standard 10-15 days needs to be caveat with at least 3 days after samsung receives the phone in order for them to actually process the return and verify the phone so technically i need to wait until wednedsay and i shoud l call on wednesday if i still did not receive the check.

what day did they receive your phone?

maxchacon

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
So I'm thinking even though we were all told that it would only take 10-15 days, it's looking more like 30 business days. I think calling and pressuring them is the right move too even though it's a burden on ourselves and takes time away from our busy schedules. Most of these reps have scripts they read off of and unless we really start questioning them, nothing will really happen for a longer period of time.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
So I'm thinking even though we were all told that it would only take 10-15 days, it's looking more like 30 business days. I think calling and pressuring them is the right move too even though it's a burden on ourselves and takes time away from our busy schedules. Most of these reps have scripts they read off of and unless we really start questioning them, nothing will really happen for a longer period of time.

I don't care if it takes 30 days as long as I get my check. I'll be anxious to see who gets their check first.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I don't care if it takes 30 days as long as I get my check. I'll be anxious to see who gets their check first.

I'm with Tmobile and still waiting to get a check. Been 61 days since I returned my Note 7. Not holding my breath. I'm thinking I'll probably have to file a claim with Mastercard for a dispute or go to BBB or AG office to get a refund. They just keep making excuses and dragging their feet to the point they now want to see my bank statements to see if I purchased a Note 7.

cisco150

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Me too they received it on 10/24/16 and still no check called yesterday and ask where is my refund because it's Been 17 business days and was told there behind and I'll have to wait. No eta just wait that's bs.

eaglehdz_21

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
So called samsung todsy to inquire about my refund. Surprisingly I got connected to there support team with 5 minutes. Alot better then the 45 minutes I waited last time. The representative unfortunately couldn't tell me why or give me a status on my refund. I gave him the!tracking number and he did a knowledge that it showed it was delivered on 10/21 however he mentioned nothing had been updated on my profile. Only thing he said he could do is update my account with notes and escalate my claim to a higher support group to investigate on the delay. He said they should be reaching out to me in the next 24-48hrs by phone or email. He couldn't tell me for sure what method they would need contacting me

quan2626

Nov 15, 2016
Visit site
They received my 2 note 7s on 10/25/2016 and I called this morning and they give me another 2 new tickets #511.... They told me wait with in 10 days for the check to come. I call this # 1-844-365-6197 within 5 minutes they pickup the call.

gotojanoo

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Your refund has been processed in the amount of $950.41. You should receive your check within 2-3 business days through UPS. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

I got an email today.

Nanana1953

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Questions: I just called the 8552916255 and the rep only asked my name, address, phone number, imei number and carrier. She told me the return box will be here next week and gave me ticket number. How can I check to see if she processed my request or not? Because she didn't ask for my email like everyone in this forum. Thanks
P.s. My first time calling Samsung

Meemomo

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
"Your refund has been processed in the amount of $944.04. You should receive your check within 2-3 business days through UPS. We appreciate your patience and understanding."

I got email too yesterday. Mine was arrived on 26th.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci