Second Hand Note 7 Recall Thread

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
"Your refund has been processed in the amount of $944.04. You should receive your check within 2-3 business days through UPS. We appreciate your patience and understanding."

I got email too yesterday. Mine was arrived on 26th.

Did you get a tracking number?

Laura Crusader

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Im assuming most of you guys bought the phone full price. As a monthly customer, i got my $100+ refund back. Im guessing their taking care of us monthly folks first, maybe thats why its taking longer for everyone else.

anhtruong51

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone received a real check yet? I haven't received any email about the refund being processed like they told me to wait 3-5 days for when I called on Monday. So I called Samsung again and was transferred over to the higher level of support. The guy told me to wait until December 10 to call back again if I don't see the check. He even has the gut to say the check should be here before Christmas. WDF? I requested the refund in mid October, the phone got delivered on October 19 and the check wouldn't come until mid December. I'm sick of all the lies that they've told me.

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I just called back again (I have called every day this week). They claim my check was cut on the 17th. No tracking number, but the guy said I might receive it this weekend. I have my doubts.

CP414

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Just got off the phone with these Sammy numb****

Another day another BS timeline, as today I was told the ENTIRE process can take up to 28 business days from the day they get the asbestos box😑

They claimed my check was approved on 11/15, and that I'll get an email once the check is printed, which by the way, is a different department, and to expect a check BY USPS MAIL. 2-3 days after that

I *really* just want this ordeal to be over with so I never have to do business with Samsung ever again

I loved the SPen, but I will never buy a Sam-Dung phone ever again

truegamergirl

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
That's awesome!!! Did you need a laptop to root/flash? Did you use the link instructions I posted a couple of days ago?
no i just got a youtube one i found for tmobile and yes i did. I am still alive charging it at 100% all night over my feather blanket... if i ever disapear then i caught fire lol i cant believe no one has got a check...its been over a month

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I just called back again (I have called every day this week). They claim my check was cut on the 17th. No tracking number, but the guy said I might receive it this weekend. I have my doubts.

No check this weekend. Clearly, it's going to be post-TG. I don't think Samsung will ever recover in my eyes after the litany of lies, arrogance and annoyance from this experience.

Omar Kandil

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Me and Bimmerman started this and I finally received my check for 936 I bought mine of Craigslist with no receipt or proof of purchase.It took me over 80 calls and 10 ticket numbers but I finally got my check.Dont give up and don't let them bull**** you keep annoying them threaten to go to the media until you get your refund

gotojanoo

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Me and Bimmerman started this and I finally received my check for 936 I bought mine of Craigslist with no receipt or proof of purchase.It took me over 80 calls and 10 ticket numbers but I finally got my check.Dont give up and don't let them bull**** you keep annoying them threaten to go to the media until you get your refund
I am glad for u. Finally.Was it by UPS or regular usps?

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site

When did they receive your phone in Plano?

Omar Kandil

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
They received my phone on Oct 20th and they made my compensation ticket on Thursday finally they made things I also heard from a rep that they'll be offering decent discounts for note 7 owners when the s8 comes out

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie