Second Hand Note 7 Recall Thread

Ashly825

Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
So I received my checks today. The one was correct and they shorted me on the other one by $34. They were supposed to be for the exact same amount.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Got my check this past Saturday.
Finally through with this. Using s7e until the next note (or whatever they call it) comes out.

tioni

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Do you by any chance have the address it was sent to? Really long story but I was sent 2 boxes, have the tracking number for the wrong box. Need the exact address to get the 2nd tracking number from UPS. I returned my phone almost 3 months ago. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and they have submitted 7 escalated tickets for me. No one can find my phone by ESN or are they able to give me the address in Coppell Texas. Thanks!

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Do you by any chance have the address it was sent to? Really long story but I was sent 2 boxes, have the tracking number for the wrong box. Need the exact address to get the 2nd tracking number from UPS. I returned my phone almost 3 months ago. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and they have submitted 7 escalated tickets for me. No one can find my phone by ESN or are they able to give me the address in Coppell Texas. Thanks!
tioni,

I am sorry, I don't have it. .

tmilicia

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Here's a pic of my return address to Samsung.
9564b95d7ff8b6b7c2796871ecc6b460.jpg

AneelaAhmed14

Apr 30, 2017
Visit site
Brand new galaxy s7 factory unlocked 64Gb.

I am also waiting for my refund check from samsung almost 5 months passed no response whenever i call them and asked them where is my check u told me i will recieved with in 3-7 business days but now it is 6th month start but i didnot recieved anything they dodnot gave me info of shipper and they also didnot send me tracking number they always said we will processed your check but i didnot recieved check still.today is april 29th 2017 and they send email to me which they said we send u fully refund check on 3rd January 2017.and All the process strart from sep 2016 they have my factory unlocked galaxy s7 with them i rearly used a week still i didnot removed packaging screen cover and back cover.i send here proof in which they mentioned about refund and my orginal receipt.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170427-124647.jpg
    Screenshot_20170427-124647.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 20161116_093134.jpg
    20161116_093134.jpg
    564 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20170421-101659.jpg
    Screenshot_20170421-101659.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20170429-200133.jpg
    Screenshot_20170429-200133.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 11

vamshi krishna10

May 26, 2017
Visit site
My opinion, the Note 7R won't explode in the first place. They have taken care of it and have redesigned the power supply circuitry of the phone completely. The Note 7 caught fire because of the charge control circuit, that is installed on every phone, wasn't able to do what it was meant to do - control spikes and variations from the input, which caused sudden surge currents on the device and created 'heat spots'. Those heat spots couldn't radiate the heat anywhere, because it was closed inside the chassis, giving way to more spots, and whenever, the het being thrown out couldn't be dissipated properly, the devices caught fire. Watch Complete Video : Galaxy Note 7 Vs Galaxy Note 7R

This can be seen from the images of the burnt devices. Almost all of the 35 devices that exploded/burnt had the fire beginning from the left side of the device where the battery was kept. And all of it was caused due to a faulty circuit that did not control surges and spikes efficiently. Nonethless, Samsung called back all devices, redesigned the circuitry to work properly, and made new devices using the old parts.

Oh! and they have also, reduced the battery capacity to be on the safer side. Also, FCC takes everything very seriously. They did not grant a certificate of clearance until everyone on the panel was satisfied the Note 7 will not explode again.

Verdict? You can be absolutely sure that any of the refurbished phones will not catch fire. The reason has been identified and taken care of. Watch this video to calm down your raging mind.

• And in case, it does explode, well it will cause the reputation of Samsung devices to nosedive into the Java trench of the Indian Ocean.
  • Samsung will be seen as the favorite weapon of choice by the ISIS, Al Qaida, Naxalites in India, Boko haram in Nigeria etc. at it will be cheap hand grenades for them.
  • People all over the world will stop buying Samsung products. Sales start going down.
  • The internet world is flooded with Samsung phones and explosion memes.
  • The world will take a good laugh at the company who made a fool of themselves - TWICE!
  • Apple will take over the world again, as the world's largest phone manufacturer, closely followed by Xiaomi, probably Huawei and Nokia.
  • Samsung doesn't go out of business, though.

Bonus: Since Samsung produces ordinance for South Korean military as well, they might as will sell the Note 7R's to the South Korean army to throw at their North Korean counterparts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang