11-04-2016 02:13 AM
58 123
tools
    If you got it on monthly installments, do they reimburse all the previous payments?
    That I've heard from vzw will be credited back to you
    10-11-2016 09:10 PM
    Yeah, a good question.

I bought the LED Case from an eBay shop for the Note 7 three days before I was due to get the phone, at a cost of £40 GBP. And now, I'll never have the phone because it was never re-sold here in the UK. I'm thinking of emailing Samsung and asking them how I can be refunded.
    I am getting a refund from a seller on ebay. He is very gracious.
    Another not so nice and have filed a complaint. The phone is done. Out of my control.
    Also getting refund from Samsung on a Led case I purchased.
    10-12-2016 12:06 AM
    Three ebay sellers are kind enough to give refunds on accessories due to the recall.
    But a 4th seller refuses. This is really unprofessional. Am out 50.00 and don't know what to do. Will try to dispute it if I can.
    10-12-2016 03:05 AM
    Yeah I got about 6 cases to get rid of.
    10-12-2016 04:20 AM
    With the exception of cases, I will be keeping any usb-c accessories I bought since they will likely become useful sometime soon (I think)

Cheers,
    BR
    jamesrick80 likes this.
    10-12-2016 05:07 AM
    I went into VZW store yesterday trying to exchange a Note 7 case for the same case for the S7edge. No dice, they told me VZW will refund what I paid for the case and to keep it.
    Here is the catch, I bought the case with my 2nd Note 7 for $44.99 minus $25 from Samsung for my trouble. So out of pocket was $21.85 and that is what they said VZW would refund. They would sell me the edge case for $44.99 and no $25 Samsung money.
    They also said the any accessories that are not Note 7 specific, will not be refunded. So don't expect to exchange accessories or refund on some (example;wireless chargers) with VZW. Of course YMMV...
    10-12-2016 11:57 AM
    Dupe
    10-12-2016 11:58 AM
    My local AT&T store is giving refunds for any Note 7 accessories purchased from them as well as Best Buy.
    10-12-2016 12:01 PM
    I think that everyone involved is stepping up and doing the right thing. Samsung has a HUGE problem and they better treat their customers right or the mass exodus will be even larger.

Amazon is always great about refunds and I am not in the least bit surprised that they are taking assessories back
    10-12-2016 12:51 PM
    If the seller won't give you a refund and you paid from PayPal... Contact PayPal.
    They have 180 day window for refunds.
    They are working with me on a case accessory refund and agree under circumstances should be refunded.

Good luck!
    10-12-2016 01:20 PM
    Now that only options are exchange or refund what about reimbursement of accessories what are the carriers or Samsung doing about reimbursing of the accessories investment made for Note 7?
    First recall they were giving these options, are they going to be doing the same?
    Also if so what are they doing and what is needed to get money back and how?
    Thanks
    i was thinking the same thing. If you purchased various cases and accessories for your device, and then they discontinue the phone, that seems a little unfair. Im sure if you purchased the product through their online store, they should be open to giving a refund.
    10-12-2016 02:04 PM
    I lucked out during my exchange at Best Buy when I got my S7E-Best Buy allowed me to returned my N7 case purchased in August and then from September, a USB-C charging cable I had bought as an extra one for my car USB port to have on hand. No problem at all. I got the identical Speck case for my S7E that I had for my N7 so it was a return and then purchase from there. But I was given no hassle at all thankfully.
    10-12-2016 11:09 PM
    I am getting a refund from a seller on ebay. He is very gracious.
    Another not so nice and have filed a complaint. The phone is done. Out of my control.
    Also getting refund from Samsung on a Led case I purchased.
    What about shipping? I went on Amazon this morning and they want to charge the shipping to send back the item I got (pelican case). You think we can get them to cover shipping or are we S.O.L.?
    10-13-2016 05:27 AM
    Greetings all,

I wanted to share my experience with returning my accessories for the N7 on Amazon. I had purchased $115 worth of cases and chargers on Amazon before the N7 came out. Therefore all of these accessories were outside of the return period. It took a while of chatting with the rep but in the end they gave me a full refund. They did try to charge me for shipping back (4 separate orders that I was asked to return separately times $6 for shipping per return). I contacted them via chat again and they did flex on this as well and fully refunded my original purchase price. I have to say that I am VERY pleased that Amazon stepped up in this case and took the items back.

Thanks!

Alex
    amyf27 likes this.
    10-13-2016 09:55 AM
    I just got a return label for 4 cases bought in August.

See more here. Amazon will refund Note 7 accessories even if outside return window
    10-13-2016 10:48 AM
    I'm trying to initiate a chat with Amazon right now...

Edited to add: Just finished my chat with Amazon and have received my return labels.
    10-13-2016 11:11 AM
    Just returned my gear vr!
    10-13-2016 11:12 AM
    Amazon UK are allowing returns for anyone wondering, I contacted them earlier via live chat and they accepted my refund request. They have arranged for a DPD courier to collect the accessories so they can issue a full refund around £60.
    10-13-2016 11:18 AM
    Is Amazon refunding only items sold by Amazon or also items that are just "fulfilled" by Amazon? Anyway, I have 3 Spigen cases that I would like to return as well as two screen protectors but I guess I'm at a loss for those since I threw out one of them after the first recall..........

I am surprised they are also refunding chargers since those wouldn't necessarily be Note 7 specific.
    10-13-2016 11:42 AM
    My order was "fulfilled" by Amazon so I can't speak to other experiences.
    10-13-2016 12:20 PM
    If you purchased any accessories for the N7 you can now get reimbursed. Here's how my transaction went.

Frankie: Hello, my name is Frankie. I'm here to help you today.
    What can I do for you today?
    Me: Hello Frankie. I have (3) Note 7 accessories I cant use because of the recall. How do I proceed returning? Its outside of 30 day window.
    Frankie: I will be more than glad to help you on this matter can you please provide me the Order ID please?
    Me: 002-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX and 002-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX
    Frankie: 1 sec
    OK, let me see now that the best option will be send you a pre paid return label for this order so you can get this back to us as soon as possible.
    This return mailing label will be sent to your e-mail (name) , the only thing you need to do is print it and paste it in the box with the order that you will like to send back to us, we already pay for that label so this will be for FREE!
    Once we receive the item you'll see a full refund within 2-3 days since the day we receive it
    ok?
    Me: Sounds good thank you kindly for your time.

Guys go get your money back. Or if money is no object to you, disregard.
    10-13-2016 01:51 PM
    Does anyone know if best buy is doing reimbursements like verizon and Amazon for note 7 Accessories?

Like screen protectors and cases and what if you dont have your receipts are we still able to get reimbursed ?

20 bucks for a screen protectors twice noe starts to add up and I'm not one to see money judt get thrown away
    10-13-2016 02:07 PM
    I had a case from Samsung. They sent me a label. Getting money back.
    Am in a dispute with an eBay seller. . PayPal has 180 days a b day agrees I should get my money back under the circumstances.
    Other eBay sellers issued refund without hesitation.
    10-13-2016 02:27 PM
    Att refunded me my phone and 3 accessories and tax.
    RobertP1 likes this.
    10-13-2016 04:59 PM
    Is Amazon refunding only items sold by Amazon or also items that are just "fulfilled" by Amazon? Anyway, I have 3 Spigen cases that I would like to return as well as two screen protectors but I guess I'm at a loss for those since I threw out one of them after the first recall..........

I am surprised they are also refunding chargers since those wouldn't necessarily be Note 7 specific.
    I bought 2 screen protectors from amazon but threw them away and customer support refunded me. I bought 2 cases and threw out the packaging... they told me to ship it back even if there are no packaging as long as the product is shipped back. These were all fulfilled by amazon. Shipping it back is free.

Just having a hard time w/ a 3rd party seller refusing me for a refund. Brought it to amazon's attention. We'll see what happens.
    KupKrazy likes this.
    10-16-2016 06:08 PM
58 123