11-04-2016 02:13 AM
58 123
tools
    I emailed Amazon on two cases (Spigen and FYY) in two separate orders. Both were Fulfilled by Amazon. They refunded my money and advised to not return the cases but to keep, discard or donate:Will Note 7 Accessories be reimbursed?-sketch.png
    10-16-2016 08:13 PM
    I bought 2 screen protectors from amazon but threw them away and customer support refunded me. I bought 2 cases and threw out the packaging... they told me to ship it back even if there are no packaging as long as the product is shipped back. These were all fulfilled by amazon. Shipping it back is free.

Just having a hard time w/ a 3rd party seller refusing me for a refund. Brought it to amazon's attention. We'll see what happens.
    Thanks much for the heads up! Did you just use their online return form or did you contact them directly? That's real cool from Amazon.
    10-17-2016 01:43 PM
    Yes if you bought through Amazon, they will give full credit, on anything Note 7 related. I don't think they will if you try to send back a wireless charger or something because that is universal, but you never know.
    10-19-2016 05:54 AM
    I have VZW and I got a complete different story but the same story. I also got an email from VZW. The reps on the phone said that we will be credited the taxes for the phone. All payments will be credited or transferred to a new Edge Plan. If you switch to another Samsung device you will receive $100 bill credit AND $25 toward a new accessory for your new device. You can call Customer Service and they can issue the credits over the phone and order the accessory you want. Customer Service has more wiggle room to accommodate their customers. In my opinion Corporate VZW stores are only for fast sales service. I order all my phones and accessories on the phone because they know how to make a customer happy. Call *611 and they will help you. Here is the email I got from VZW...

As announced on October 10, 2016, Samsung and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) are investigating reported cases involving the replacement Galaxy Note7 device. As these devices may overheat and pose a safety risk, Samsung and Verizon are recommending that the safest course of action for customers with any version of the Galaxy Note7 is to power down their device and replace it with another device of their choice. We want to make this as easy as possible for you! The most efficient way for you to replace your device is online.

• Place your order by this Sunday, October 16, and receive free expedited shipping

•Customers upgrading to another Samsung device will receive a $100 bill credit, or receive a $25 bill credit if upgrading to a non-Samsung device (please allow 1-2 bill cycles for credit to appear)

•For detailed instructions and FAQs, please visit: go.vzw.com/note7faq
    10-20-2016 01:42 PM
    Thanks much for the heads up! Did you just use their online return form or did you contact them directly? That's real cool from Amazon.
    Emailed them through contact customer service and they replied fast. I had to call them regarding the screen protectors I threw away.
    The third party seller that I bought from didn't want to issue me a refund. I put a claim to amazon and they refunded me instantly w/ an amazon gift card/credit.
    KupKrazy likes this.
    10-20-2016 06:30 PM
    Emailed them through contact customer service and they replied fast. I had to call them regarding the screen protectors I threw away.
    The third party seller that I bought from didn't want to issue me a refund. I put a claim to amazon and they refunded me instantly w/ an amazon gift card/credit.
    It would be nice if Amazon sold flagship phones directly from Amazon. No more BS to deal with like I had to with my nightmare N7 return then.
    10-20-2016 07:34 PM
    I got reimbursed for 1 case bought on Amazon.also got reimbursed from seller on EBay that I bought case from .
    11-03-2016 10:41 PM
    I received my box to ship my phone back yesterday, so today I drove to Best Buy to return my S View case and unopened screen protector and they refunded both to my original mode of payment. I also have two more screen protectors (both unopened) from Amazon. I just used the automated return function. It worked fine (have to print the label and ship it back).

I got the phone itself online and the return was all handled via 611.
    11-04-2016 02:13 AM
58 123