10-12-2016 07:47 PM
29 12
tools
    Thank you!

I will also take a look into that. I never knew about Offer Up.

Thanks again!
    Here is a link with some S7edge ATT&T phones that are less than $400.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...T%26_sacat%3D0
    Serkle K likes this.
    10-12-2016 09:22 AM
    Thank you!

I will also take a look into that. I never knew about Offer Up.

Thanks again!
    I read on one of the threads that AT&T was giving Note 7 owners a free S7 and allowing them to keep their upgrade. Have you heard this?
    10-12-2016 02:36 PM
    I read on one of the threads that AT&T was giving Note 7 owners a free S7 and allowing them to keep their upgrade. Have you heard this?
    Damn! I have not. Link??

But I bought mine outright from Best Buy. I was at a Best Buy today to take a closer look at the Honor 8 and the S7 Edge. I want to go with an unlocked one either way. I have a 10% off coupon that says it's valid for an off contract/unlocked mobile device. I might try to work with that and go after the S7E that way.

The Samsung rep and the Best Buy rep both said I can take my time with making a decision because for both Samsung and Best Buy, they are still getting little bits of information every day since Monday. I would like to wait to see what happens, but I cannot wait too long as I am paying for this device off with my BB card. I don't want to start making payments towards something that I may not have to or even cannot use. Both reps believed there is going to be an extended return period, but the Samsung rep firmly believed that the devices will eventually become crippled and/or disabled. He said he was seeing people coming in with the original devices that only got 60% battery life after some kind of update, which leads him to believe that they will disable them eventually. That is all still speculation at this point, but so far there is nothing to say it couldn't or wouldn't happen either.

The Honor 8 was pretty nice, the screen was crisp. Very responsive. But I don't recall it having expandable storage, and I am not sure what the battery life would be like on it. I'm still trying to do some research on it. I was looking into the Axon7, but that doesn't have the expandable storage. Or maybe I have my info mixed up.
    skatergirl likes this.
    10-12-2016 06:52 PM
    Damn! I have not. Link??

But I bought mine outright from Best Buy. I was at a Best Buy today to take a closer look at the Honor 8 and the S7 Edge. I want to go with an unlocked one either way. I have a 10% off coupon that says it's valid for an off contract/unlocked mobile device. I might try to work with that and go after the S7E that way.

The Samsung rep and the Best Buy rep both said I can take my time with making a decision because for both Samsung and Best Buy, they are still getting little bits of information every day since Monday. I would like to wait to see what happens, but I cannot wait too long as I am paying for this device off with my BB card. I don't want to start making payments towards something that I may not have to or even cannot use. Both reps believed there is going to be an extended return period, but the Samsung rep firmly believed that the devices will eventually become crippled and/or disabled. He said he was seeing people coming in with the original devices that only got 60% battery life after some kind of update, which leads him to believe that they will disable them eventually. That is all still speculation at this point, but so far there is nothing to say it couldn't or wouldn't happen either.

The Honor 8 was pretty nice, the screen was crisp. Very responsive. But I don't recall it having expandable storage, and I am not sure what the battery life would be like on it. I'm still trying to do some research on it. I was looking into the Axon7, but that doesn't have the expandable storage. Or maybe I have my info mixed up.
    Very interesting information from the Samsung rep. Keep us posted as to what you chose to do
    Serkle K likes this.
    10-12-2016 07:47 PM
29 12