AT&T Note Recall Thread 2.0

SpaceJamzz

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
no problems returning mine to my local ATT store...took a few minutes to override some errors trying get my upgrade back but everything is good...no problems getting my taxes and the S-cover refunded to my credit card...Got home and checked my account online and the upgrade is available...

liking my Axon 7 so far...only knock is the low light pics but I can live with it for now...I hope.. :)

bettyn100

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Returned mine yesterday evening. Good thing too since my dogs got a hold of it and cracked the screen. I bought a note 5 off eBay. No hassle at all.

MachelleB

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: Upgrade reversal At&t

We purchased two Note 7 devices in August, exchanged them in September for two more, and then returned those last week. I am having the exact same problem with eligibility for those two lines showing not eligible for installment plan. Did yours get corrected? Did it really take until the 21st?

We are stuck not being able to buy replacement phones because of this error. Started dealing with it a week ago, and AT&T still has not resolved it.

Best Buy had two Note 5 devices shipped in for us because they are awesome. I just hope they can continue holding on to them for us while AT&T takes their sweet time fixing the error. There really has to be people smarter than the computer system that can fix this.

Has anyone had any issue with At&T reversing your upgrade?

I returned my phone to Best Buy yesterday (took about 2 hours) and went to Sam's club to pick up an 7+ that a friend had on hold for me. I am in the process of getting the phone and it only gave the clerk the option to buy the phone at full price. I quickly told him that I just returned my Note and he instructed me to call At&t. I call At&t and they say that they have no record of me returning the phone and that I have to go back to Best Buy have them call and verify that I returned the phone.

So I get back to Best Buy and sit while the guy is on hold for 45 mins. He gets At&t on the phone and they said and I quote "Standard Upgrade: This line is not eligible for an upgrade at this time due to reaching the maximum number of installment upgrades permitted or not meeting the tenure requirement." Never heard that before, but he was able to have them reverse the upgrade or at least I thought. Left Best buy around 8:45ish last night, by the time I left Sam's club was closed (8:30)

Fast forward to today (being proactive before I go get the phone, don't want to waste anymore time) I checked my account and the upgrade is still not showing up. So I get on the chat service with At&t and they confirm that the upgrade is not available. I then ask what are the steps to getting this resolved again i get the same message "Standard Upgrade: This line is not eligible for an upgrade at this time due to reaching the maximum number of installment upgrades permitted or not meeting the tenure requirement." I let the person on the other end know that I just returned the Note 7 last night and in way shape or form am trying to game the system. They look it up and see that the phone has been returned but their system still won't process the upgrade. They put in a "case" and get this guess when my upgrade will be reversed......

Approximately October 21, 2016. :confused:

Has anybody had this issue with returning their replacement, replacement note?

Killahhops

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Upgrade reversal At&t

We purchased two Note 7 devices in August, exchanged them in September for two more, and then returned those last week. I am having the exact same problem with eligibility for those two lines showing not eligible for installment plan. Did yours get corrected? Did it really take until the 21st?

We are stuck not being able to buy replacement phones because of this error. Started dealing with it a week ago, and AT&T still has not resolved it.

Best Buy had two Note 5 devices shipped in for us because they are awesome. I just hope they can continue holding on to them for us while AT&T takes their sweet time fixing the error. There really has to be people smarter than the computer system that can fix this.

I had to go into a At&t store with my receipt to show that I returned the phone and had a manager force my upgrade. I've had the s7 Edge for about two weeks now.

My account still shows the same message that an upgrade is not available. Another strange fact about this whole situation is there is $850 credit on my account. I honestly don't know whats going on with At&t.

Screen-Shot-2016-10-28-at-4.00.34-PM-1024x462.JPG

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia