02-22-2017 03:56 AM
95 1234
tools
    It will likely be more than that! I think ATT is selling them for $820 I read.
    ATT is $830 but T-Mobile has been much lower in price on their LG phones. The V10 was $599 on T-mobile, $699 on ATT. Find out Monday I guess.
    10-13-2016 04:05 PM
    Well still no refund today for my Note 7 i returned on Sept 14th. They said this Monday I would have it by Friday so if I don't see anything in my account then another call to Tmobile and I will be MAD. Who can I talk to about it to get the ball rolling other than the standard people at 611? I'm owed over 700 bucks still!
    T-Force on Twitter. My bill just posted showing I owed over $1,000 because of all the Note 7 return, loaner, replacement mess. I contacted them on Monday about it and it's fixed as of today. So about 72 hours which is what they told me.
    10-13-2016 04:07 PM
    The second recall just came down from the CPSC.

On T-mobile website they are now saying to return the phone ASAP.
    Just got off the phone w/ Tmobile. They told me I can hang on to my note 7 until The V20 is released. There is no time limit YET for the returns so I'll wait and see. They never told me to return it ASAP. The rep even explained to me, there are so many recalls like for examples cars... we don't see people panicking and going back to the dealers. But they stressed out that you use your phone at your own risk lol!
    10-13-2016 05:12 PM
    Just got off the phone w/ Tmobile. They told me I can hang on to my note 7 until The V20 is released. There is no time limit YET for the returns so I'll wait and see. They never told me to return it ASAP. The rep even explained to me, there are so many recalls like for examples cars... we don't see people panicking and going back to the dealers. But they stressed out that you use your phone at your own risk lol!
    Sounds like the reps in the store I visited. I even asked what it my phone suffers catastrophic failure while I'm waiting on the V20? They said we have gloves and a special box and we'll take it back under the recall regardless of condition.
    10-13-2016 05:21 PM
    Samsung website mentions getting up to a total of $100 if I exchange(d) my Note7 for another Samsung. Is T-Mobile participating in this?

Yes. We will have more details available soon, but can confirm that T-Mobile customers are included in this offer.

Samsung Galaxy Note7 | Recall information about the Samsung Galaxy Note7 | T-Mobile

I WOULD DEFINITELY WAIT... this is such a hassle and samsung has to compensate all note 7 owners for the trouble they've caused.
    10-13-2016 05:26 PM
    Yeah, think I'm just gonna hang on to the Note 7 until the phone I want is available. If the V20 actually is the rumored $650 price, I'm going with that. If it's the same $820 price as ATT, then I'm not sure. Maybe flip a coin to choose between it and iphone 7+. Or put aside my grudge with Samsung and get a S7E. Who knows. This is stupid. lol
    10-13-2016 06:18 PM
    I called the tmobile sales line this time because all the stores near me ran out of the S7edge. The rep offered me a discount of $125 off of a S7edge! I got jump so my monthly will only be $26.06, instead of the $30 plus originally. On top of that, I get a bill credit of $100 from samsung if I replace my note 7 w/ another samsung! I had to add another line to get the first $125 discount and rep says I just have to cancel the newly added line and transfer the S7edge to my current line. I made sure she put notes in my account so they won't screw my billing AGAIN. The S7edge lease came to a total of $509 - $100 = $409! Plus I can upgrade 3 times a year. This is a sweet deal! I can't complain! I don't want to go to a store and do the exchange process again... I will just have to return my note 7 and completely forget this nightmare ever happened. Lol!
    dkbb likes this.
    10-13-2016 07:00 PM
    Hopefully good news on pricing... Best Buy has the Sprint version listed for $30x24 months = $720. Much better than ATT. Here's hoping T-Mobile is under that as well.
    10-13-2016 07:06 PM
    Went into my local tmobile store today before closing to bring back my Note 7, was a 5 min process in and out and got back my refund instantly
    10-14-2016 12:18 AM
    Went into my local tmobile store today before closing to bring back my Note 7, was a 5 min process in and out and got back my refund instantly
    Yeah if your just doing a complete refund its very quick.

I did it yesterday and was out of the store in 10 minutes.
    10-14-2016 07:19 AM
    I ended up buying a black S7 Edge on Swappa yesterday. No way I wanted a silver or gold one. Nothing else other than the Note is really piquing my interest atm. I'll get something more permanent down the road.
    anon(782252) likes this.
    10-14-2016 08:43 AM
    I ended up buying a black S7 Edge on Swappa yesterday. No way I wanted a silver or gold one. Nothing else other than the Note is really piquing my interest atm. I'll get something more permanent down the road.
    Why don't T-Mobile sell the black version of the edge? Idgi
    10-14-2016 12:31 PM
    I'm assuming it has to do with keeping inventory easier to manage. Carrying all 3 colors of the Edge and regular S7 would prolly me more difficult to manage than just 2 of each. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    10-14-2016 12:36 PM
    I checked my t-mobile account on the t-mobile app to see if the $100 bill credit was applied for switching back from the Note 7 to the s7 edge. I know it won't probably show for a couple months, but I thought I'd check anyhow. Instead I see that I now have a credit of $625 applied to my account. I know this is a mistake but no amount of math, no matter how I figure it can come up to -$625. I forsee many months of me calling everytime the bill is due to get this straightened out. Anyone else have this happen?
    10-14-2016 12:56 PM
    I checked my t-mobile account on the t-mobile app to see if the $100 bill credit was applied for switching back from the Note 7 to the s7 edge. I know it won't probably show for a couple months, but I thought I'd check anyhow. Instead I see that I now have a credit of $625 applied to my account. I know this is a mistake but no amount of math, no matter how I figure it can come up to -$625. I forsee many months of me calling everytime the bill is due to get this straightened out. Anyone else have this happen?
    Yep. A couple weeks ago after I picked up my replacement N7 (after having original N7, returning, getting S7 Edge loaner, returning that), I had over $800 credit on my account. Then my bill posted and it said I owed over $1,000. I contacted T-force on Twitter and they opened up a ticket and said give it 72 hours. About 72 hours later it was fixed. No calls, just a couple DM messages.
    10-14-2016 01:00 PM
    Why do they make things so difficult? Lol
    10-14-2016 01:30 PM
    Why do they make things so difficult? Lol
    Well they got it fixed and with very like effort on my part.

I can't say I'm surprised it was messed up. I had 3 different phones on my line in a matter of weeks.
    10-14-2016 03:21 PM
    I was under the impression they did, when I got mine I asked if it came in black and the rep said yes but they didn't have any in stock at the time so I went with silver.
    10-14-2016 03:41 PM
    From bad experience with a store and rep who convinced me not to return the note 7 a few days ago saying Samsung isn't completely cancelling just halting and to hang onto it, to a great experience yesterday. After giving up on finding black s7 edge (because black iPhone 7 is the new hawtness) I decided that silver would be okay.

The process did take a little bit of time about 45 to an hour. I did not need my receipt or box. I was asked for receipt but I'm out of state I was able to help the rep at least by letting him know the store number I got the replacement from. He had to call customer service to get the process going but once he did it was easy. He walked me through the first purchase of the N7 I made in august and the amount I paid. He credited the amount back to my card and explained the EIP for the s7 edge. I payed no down payment whatsoever (unlike last time) and he explained my bill will show the amount of the phone but that will disappear in a few days. And it already has it says "-" now. He gave me the s7 edge and put my 256 GB sd card in and sim and I was set.

I like the silver a lot more than I thought I would. The gold is just horrible but the silver is nice. Wasn't able to get a case or screen protector. Zagg was crap for N7 always peeling off on the side and case was just as bad. But no luck at best buy or other stores finding decent cases or even official s7 edge flip view cover cases. Still working on that.
    10-14-2016 03:56 PM
    Yeah if your just doing a complete refund its very quick.

I did it yesterday and was out of the store in 10 minutes.
    Can you do a refund on a T-mo phone without receipt?
    10-14-2016 06:04 PM
    This REALLY hacks me off. I had paid 14 months on my Note 5 before jumping to the Note 7. I don't want another phone and will probably end up having to start paying all over on a Note 5. RIDICULOUS to say the least.
    That's exactly why I leaving the Note 5 as a last resort, paid almost a year on it plus taxes....financial suicide to get another one and to go backwards? Nope getting a different phone. I tried to argue with TMobile about starting payments where I left off....they said NO! They wanted me to call Samsung. I didn't push it since I'm gonna hold out for the LG V20.
    10-14-2016 08:45 PM
    Returned the note 7 today and ordered the s7 edge They charged me the 20$ assisted fee and 7$ shipping....
    Logged in to my account and now it says BALANCE DUE -$925.43. I asked about the $100 credit and they told me I have to call CS for that. They didn't take my accessories because I didn't buy them from T-Mobile.
    panzerghost likes this.
    10-15-2016 03:59 PM
    Returned the note 7 today and ordered the s7 edge They charged me the 20$ assisted fee and 7$ shipping....
    Logged in to my account and now it says BALANCE DUE -$925.43. I asked about the $100 credit and they told me I have to call CS for that. They didn't take my accessories because I didn't buy them from T-Mobile.
    I had a bad experience at the store this morning! Made us pay down payment and taxes for an edge! They wouldn't take my led case without proof of purchase, even though it was purchased online! When I exchanged the first note, we didn't have to pay a dime! I expected to get money back today, as far as the down payment goes. Supposedly, the edge now needs a down payment, smh.
    panzerghost and CrisG like this.
    10-15-2016 05:08 PM
    T-mobile stores at least by me are so terrible the wait is astronomical, the store reps are flat out mean and pretty useless overall. Any questions I have are answered with you should call customer care. Having returned this phone to the same store twice now I'm glad to be done with this phone if only to never have to set foot in a store again. First time I've ever had superior service through Customer support as opposed to in person.
    10-15-2016 06:08 PM
    Everything is supposed to be documented in your account. I didn't bring a receipt for my refund, but that was the first question they asked me angrily; "where's your receipt?"
    fgcchevy likes this.
    10-15-2016 06:11 PM
95 1234