When you return your replacement N7, do you just return the phone or do you have to give them back the box, headphones, charger, etc.? From what I have seen/heard, the instructions that come with the "fireproof" return box only mention the phone itself. This question came up in many forums during the first exchange. Some people were able to keep their accessories and some not. It seems to depend on the store. Since the official Samsung instructions only have them returning the phone, I will argue to keep the accessories. I pre-ordered a V20 and they let me hold on to my N7 until it arrives so I will find out for myself then. Has anyone here done the final return/exchange and were asked to return their accessories?
    10-14-2016 11:55 AM
    The box that I've seen in the video only has room for the phone
    10-14-2016 12:14 PM
    The box that I've seen in the video only has room for the phone
    Exactly. That's why I'm curious to find out if the store will still ask for them. When I did the first exchange they made me return them all or they would remove them from the replacement box.
    10-14-2016 12:24 PM
    I'm with Verizon so I'm waiting for the box since they said they're sending boxes to everyone and prefer that you order your next device on line....
    In other words, they're tired of wasting time on this mess
    10-14-2016 12:39 PM
    Pff.. keep the accessories. I believe you're entitled to them, after all this. Even for stores walk-ins.
    Plus, the box is big enough for the phone only.
    10-14-2016 01:05 PM