Who's paying for my assessories

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm afraid so....still haven't made my mind up and it seems just about all of the "good" phones are out of stock and back ordered.

I just backed up the N7 so the plan is to return to a backup device sometime this weekend.

Might be "Flip Phone" time again. ;)

maclancer

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm afraid so....still haven't made my mind up and it seems just about all of the "good" phones are out of stock and back ordered.

I just backed up the N7 so the plan is to return to a backup device sometime this weekend.

Check the Axon 7... Not the same as the Note 7 but the AMOLED display and the amazing quality of the front speakers sparked my interest.

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Amazon refunded all my accessories (including shipping). I did a chat session and they set up individual returns. They did nto have to do it, but Im glad they did. This includes items that were outside the normal return time frame.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
A lot of complaining about lost $ with accessories get it , but no one talking about returning all the extra promotional stuff we got during this mess

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Amazon gave me a refund for all my Note 7 accessories.

Thanks man! I assumed I was S.O.L. and ordered a case for my S7E. But when I saw that you got a refund, I emailed them yesterday, and not even an hour later, full refund for both cases I bought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles