I was really on the edge when the Note 7 came out to buy out the remainder of the payments on the Note 5 but I didn't.

There really isn't any alternative to to the Note 7 beside the Note 5 for me which means when I turn in the Note 7, I am going to back to Note 5...
    Which means I start back paying for a Note 5 monthly. Had I not upgraded and turned in my phone, by the time the Note 8 comes out, I would have paid of the phone and I could give it to a family member.

Now by the time Note 8 comes out, I would be at half payment on the Note 5, which I technically paid half already....
    10-14-2016 10:19 PM
    This is what I was explaining to the people in another thread... They kept post that people were getting full refunds and breaking even but that's not the case for some..... Your outta pocket a lot of money.
    Sorry you got burnt on the N7 (no pun intended)
    10-14-2016 10:41 PM
    Yup that's Y I am afraid to go back to Note 5, I had already paid a whole year of it. If I go for it again, even if I wait for the S8 that would've been at least a year and a half of payments on the Note 5 for a phone that eventually I won't own. I tried arguing with TMobile about it, to just let me restart my payments, but they are insisting that I am getting a new phone. When I told CSR I am getting a new phone from Samsung not TMobile (as in Tmobile doesnt manufacture phones they just sell them so why are they worried) she said to call Samsung myself. I am tempted to. But for now I am waiting on the V20. I noticed whenever it's a negative call they don't send me their stupid survey....lol.
    amyf27 likes this.
    10-15-2016 11:49 AM