05-12-2016 04:10 PM
169 ... 34567
tools
    Is this likely to have a similar offer to S7 which comes with Samsung Gear VR or Gear S2 (Verizon)?
    I believe it's too soon to tell given the usual releases of the Note series is around August.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-25-2016 06:48 AM
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Samsung come out with a Note 6 Edge making it similar to the S7 Edge but using the Note 6 screen size and keeping everything about the Note in place. If such a device does come out I will be leaning towards that than just the Note 6.
    02-25-2016 10:47 AM
    Id like to see
    -Much better file access. With my Blackberry Z30 I could attached a file to a text/email/BBM no matter where on the phone or what cloud storage it was stored in.
    I currently do this on my Note 4 running Android 5.1.1, and it's a text message if you attach a media file, its MMS. :P

-Sync with Microsoft Outlook, its bull**** that I cannot get a meeting invite.
    Outlook for Android was bought by Microsoft (making it Microsoft Outlook) but they refuse to add all the bells and whistles to it. This is not a Samsung issue, so your point is moot.
    02-25-2016 10:51 AM
    Stereo speakers!!!

Posted via My Note 4
    unclefunbuckets likes this.
    02-26-2016 04:00 AM
    - 4k Screen
    - SD 820
    - removable Battery
    - SD Card Slot
    - 6 gb RAM to guarantee a smooth operation
    - S Pen with programmable buttons
    - make back and recent app button physical too
    - dedicated camera shot button
    This would be a dream. I'm glad I didn't upgrade to the Note 5.

03-03-2016 04:12 PM
    This would be a dream. I'm glad I didn't upgrade to the Note 5.

That's all its going to be, a dream. If they crammed all that into a phone, we would need a massive battery
    MASSIVE. And a strong processor. As far as the screen and RAM go I mean

03-04-2016 06:48 AM
    That's all its going to be, a dream. If they crammed all that into a phone, we would need a massive battery
    MASSIVE. And a strong processor. As far as the screen and RAM go I mean

Got a Biker friend that is a Cop. He got a new Note 5. He uses it everyday. He is more than Happy with it.
    Said he's getting good battery life. And he don't care about the removable battery. or the IR blaster.
    He don't use everything the phone has to offer.
    I use the heck out of the IR blaster on my S6 .
    03-04-2016 08:54 AM
    Personally I don't want a super thin phone. I want something that feels durable.

A thinner phone affects the camera, battery, etc.

Posted via My Note 4
    03-06-2016 01:27 AM
    Personally I don't want a super thin phone. I want something that feels durable.

A thinner phone affects the camera, battery, etc.

Posted via My Note 4
    Yessssss. Durability. I don't need a phone as thin as my hair. Give me something I can drop without worrying too much.

03-07-2016 07:06 AM
    I'd seriously consider buying the note 6 at launch if it adds to the already great package -

Larger battery (4000mah ish)
    Water resistant (ip68)
    Base model being 64gb, with up to 200 on board
    Removable SD, with the option to store apps too
    Actually being black in color when it's called black (although I don't mind the blue)
    More solid feeling s pen (don't mind the device being slightly heavier as a result)
    Bring the temp, humidity, etc sensors back on board
    Less bloat, TouchWiz being lighter
    Stereo speakers (keep the bottom one where it is, but add the second to the top in the same spot, please do not put them on the front face or the back as this would ruin the phone for me)
    Camera upgrade (still want 16 megapixles with better low light like s7)
    Keep the capacitive buttons and physical home button, another deal breaker without (hate on screen buttons, what a waste of screen and phone size)
    And yes, faster software updates on carriers....
    03-08-2016 10:52 PM
    Just bring the phone out.
    Forget the wait.
    03-09-2016 06:46 AM
    Add louder speakers.

My old *** car doesn't have a audio jack.

Posted via My Note 4
    03-11-2016 11:42 AM
    Add louder speakers.

My old *** car doesn't have a audio jack.

Posted via My Note 4
    My old car has a cassette player and cd player. I've used a cassette adaptor. For about $10.

Posted via the *Note 5*
    03-14-2016 08:19 PM
    I am torn. I have an upgrade now. Do i get the S7 Edge or wait until summer for the Note 6?
    03-18-2016 09:03 AM
    You sound like me..decisions, decisions, decisions.
    03-18-2016 10:20 AM
    You sound like me..decisions, decisions, decisions.
    Patience is a virtue!

When the Note 6 comes out and possible S7 Edge Plus if you don't like what you see get the S7, at least you will know the S7 will have been in the market for some time and any minor changes needed to be made should have been made.
    03-18-2016 10:49 AM
    I believe that we will not see a s7 edge plus this year...
    Instead Note6 will be launched globally, contrary to last years' Note5 launching.

As you know, Note5 didn't come to Europe and that's a strange decision from Samsung.

Posted via my Note5 Silver titanium
    03-18-2016 11:14 AM
    Wait for the next Nexus.

Posted via Android Central App
    03-18-2016 11:57 AM
    Patience is a virtue!

When the Note 6 comes out and possible S7 Edge Plus if you don't like what you see get the S7, at least you will know the S7 will have been in the market for some time and any minor changes needed to be made should have been made.
    That's my plan. If the Note 6 isn't great, the S7 will suffice. Spen is a major factor in my decision.

Posted via the *Note 5*
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    03-18-2016 02:50 PM
    I want the Note 6 to be the same dimensions as my Note 4. Better specs, 4k screen, a tad thicker to accommodate a larger battery. It does not have to be remivable, a better fingerprint sensor, touch vs swipe, and the S7's camera. Optional would be USB C.

03-19-2016 08:42 PM
    I use the Note series exclusively based on the screen real estate and the S pen. I can find devices with similarly large screens but there's no substitute for the stylus. So play to the one unique feature the phone offers.

Accordingly, I would appreciate Samsung putting intense development into the S pen.

I want many more templates. 100's of more templates including a special emphasis on specific business tasks like time keeping, invoices, contact information, diary entries broken down into predated hourly entries, etc.

A capability to easily construct one's own templates would also be much appreciated.

As to the S pen itself, move the damn button further up the shaft of the stylus so that I'm not always inadvertently triggering it as I write. Add additional buttons to provide new features such as the ability to translate scribblings into text. Go wild with cutting edge capabilities that I haven't even considered.

Integrate the S pen and S Notes into more 3rd party apps. And improve on the existing compatibility with Evernote and Dropbox.

Finally, overhaul Scrapbook along the lines of One Note and similar apps. I love Scrapbook, already store everything there, but would appreciate greater capabilities. With more plentiful and useful templates I would like to use Scrapbook to organize them.

PS Apple is eventually going to add a stylus to their large format phones. The writing is on the wall. So get going Samsung.

Cheerio.
    debdroid1a, billykac and sandra_17 like this.
    03-20-2016 02:22 AM
    The S7 edge come out with when a S7Edge is turned on. You have to use your password the 1st time brien you can use your fingerprint to do things.
    It has a 3600 ah battery.
    I hear the note 6 is supposed to have a 4000ah battery.
    Nobody knows for sure, but the note 6 according to the Samsung folks is gonna have a new screen. The whole phone is supposed to be redesigned .
    Waiting till it comes out us really tough.
    03-20-2016 07:15 AM
    I'm banking on the Note 6 to be my next phone as I'm currently on Note 4. I'm really hoping they keep the screen at 5.7 and stay at 2k. 4k would drain the battery and I love the screen size as it is.

Perfect Note 6 for me would be:
    5.7" 2k display, in titanium silver with 4000mah battery, SD card and with same design as Note 5.

03-27-2016 04:59 PM
    I'm banking on the Note 6 to be my next phone as I'm currently on Note 4. I'm really hoping they keep the screen at 5.7 and stay at 2k. 4k would drain the battery and I love the screen size as it is.

Perfect Note 6 for me would be:
    5.7" 2k display, in titanium silver with 4000mah battery, SD card and with same design as Note 5.

Heard it's gonna have a 4000 ah battery.
    No removable battery.

4k screen. 6 Gb ram.
    SD card like the s7 but I think it's gonna be able to go to 256k on the SD card.
    Think they might make 2 models of the note 6 on sizes.
    Heard they are talking about making a larger model too.
    One might have a flex careen.

Think it's gonna have a keyboard like a very small notebook.
    Think you might be able to run Windows on it. I hate microsoft windows.

The wait is gonna be tough for everybody wanting one.
    I wanted one before I got the S7 edge.
    Still want one.
    Gonna pay cash for it. Not gonna have anybody to lock it.
    03-27-2016 06:16 PM
    Is this even close.

03-27-2016 11:32 PM
169 ... 34567